Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Please How Much For A Dubai Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Much For A Dubai Visa (22456 Views)

How To Get A Dubai Visa / Get A South/a,dubai,malaysia And Shengen Visas @ An Affordable Rates!guarantee! / You Can Get A Dubai Visa In 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by Nelbless(m): 1:29am On Dec 25, 2012
Compliment of the season, please i seek to know the cost of a dubai visa/chinese visa, just planning a 7 days honeymoon trip in any of the two country, though any suggestion is welcome, as i seek a good location with less exorbitant expenses
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by chelseabmw(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2012
$200
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by omobabe1(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2012
Hi to all NL,pls how much can some one with 30 days tourist visa to dubai hold as BTA? Cos i learnt the immigration at d pot are wicked,and lastly must d person make hotel reservation b4 entry? Thanks.
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by Superbrain(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2012
With $1000 PTA, you are just fine. Immigration at MMIA can be nasty but keep your cool and don't fret.

I was surprised that there was only one passport control point in Abu Dhabi after which nobody checked anything else (save the normal eye scan).

Dubai is a beautiful place. You should visit but please hold enough money with you.
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by omobabe1(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2012
In deed u are superbrain,tanks for d quick reply,pls my last question is must one do hotel reservation before leaving naija i mean is it under most?
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by omobabe1(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2012
omo babe: In deed u are superbrain,tanks for d quick reply,pls my last question is must one do hotel reservation before leaving naija i mean is it under most?
pls im still waiting for replies
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by omobabe1(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2012
omo babe: In deed u are superbrain,tanks for d quick reply,pls my last question is must one do hotel reservation before leaving naija i mean is it under most?
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
Superbrain: You can get the 30days visa for $110.

Go through TTS. They are an Etihad Airways approved agent . The only condition required would be that you purchase your ticket from Etihad.

See their website details below

httpx?CountryID=38
Cheers
I know you are trying to help but you should make it clear that this site is for people who want to enter the uae through Abu dhabi and not Dubai before they make a terrible mistake.
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by joangirl: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2012
And I carried only 350 dollars when I was going and my master card.I believe if u carry much money u are inviting immigeration whahala cos they would want a cut.just tell them u got cash but its in your master card.yes they ask for hotel bookings but they don't really checkk.they just ask u dats all.
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by Superbrain(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2012
blink182: I know you are trying to help but you should make it clear that this site is for people who want to enter the uae through Abu dhabi and not Dubai before they make a terrible mistake.

Yes, they enter through Abu Dhabi but Etihad provides a luxury coach that would take them from Abu Dhabi Intl airport to Chelsea Towers in Dubai.

Apart from the fact that it comes cheaper (i.e. flying with Etihad), it's also a nice experience. Personally, I do not like the airport in Dubai. Too much crowd, unlike the one in Abu Dhabi. I spent only ten minutes getting through Passport control at Abu Dhabi but in Dubai, people spend up to one/two hours. Maybe because it was Christmas but all the same...

For those that want to fly direct to Dubai, I can recommend a very good agent (Monseg Travels) for visa processing. You can google them up.
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by Superbrain(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2012

Omo babe, it is not a must but I would advise you do. Room rates tend to be cheaper when you book online than when you book at the hotel.

Also be careful about location. You would be better off staying close to a metro station than far off. Metro is cheaper than taxis.

If you need any help, feel free to ask.
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by omobabe1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
Superbrain:

Omo babe, it is not a must but I would advise you do. Room rates tend to be cheaper when you book online than when you book at the hotel.

Also be careful about location. You would be better off staying close to a metro station than far off. Metro is cheaper than taxis.

If you need any help, feel free to ask.
thanks alot all i needed is just 2 open my passport with dubai visa cos i was once denied US visa base on lack of travel experience,i've got ghana inn & out 5 times & i had wanted 2 go to kenya but i was told it wasn't recognise dats why i chose dubai.i plan 2 stay dere 4 just 4 days pls help bro if u can thanks.
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by Superbrain(m): 5:03am On Dec 30, 2012
omo babe: thanks alot all i needed is just 2 open my passport with dubai visa cos i was once denied US visa base on lack of travel experience,i've got ghana inn & out 5 times & i had wanted 2 go to kenya but i was told it wasn't recognise dats why i chose dubai.i plan 2 stay dere 4 just 4 days pls help bro if u can thanks.

If you need any help, feel free to ask on the forum but if you need to keep it personal, you can send me a mail superbrainnl at gmail dot com
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by benardemma(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2012
please i want to go to dubia for a job, and I need a help.
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by samally: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
benardemma: please i want to go to dubia for a job, and I need a help.

Come to dubai legal...i bet you, you wont regret....Just have a goal what you are here for and prepare to work hard....and you will also pay hard..

Shalom
Visa $500 and not the $850 Nigerian collecting here

1 Like

Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
@sammaly,

Are u in dubai?pls I have a friend that arrived in this morning,pls how easy is it 4 him to get a visa extension?he was giving 2wks entering.

Cheers
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by samally: 8:21am On Jan 01, 2013
euromilion: @sammaly,

Are u in dubai?pls I have a friend that arrived in this morning,pls how easy is it 4 him to get a visa extension?he was giving 2wks entering.

Cheers

Yes i am...But, is not possible to extend 2weeks only 1month...

Happy New Year

Shalom
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
samally:

Yes i am...But, is not possible to extend 2weeks only 1month...

Happy New Year

Shalom

Hi Sammy,
Is there any advice for him ,he doesn't want to return yet.he is hoping to get a job there,I advised him not to go but he won't listen,.pls any advice for him?
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by Superbrain(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2013
euromilion:

Hi Sammy,
Is there any advice for him ,he doesn't want to return yet.he is hoping to get a job there,I advised him not to go but he won't listen,.pls any advice for him?

He had better read this : https://www.nairaland.com/1122330/nigerians-stuck-dubai-overstayed-take

Once the 60-day amnesty is over, he will wish he returned. Dubai is no place for husslers. Whatever you do, you'll want to keep it legal.

A word is enough for the wise....
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by imperiouxx(m): 5:43am On Jan 04, 2013
@superbrain,

Where have you been all this while? Happy to see you comment on travel section again.
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by bobbyhenry: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2013
Superbrain: You can get the 30days visa for $110.

Go through TTS. They are an Etihad Airways approved agent . The only condition required would be that you purchase your ticket from Etihad.

See their website details below

https://www.t

Good contribution bro! But please, have you previously used this Company and it works? Or do you know anyone who ever used them and get the visa? Thanks! Thanks!! Thanks!!!
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by Superbrain(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
imperiouxx: @superbrain,

Where have you been all this while? Happy to see you comment on travel section again.

Bros! Longest time. I have been in hiding after making some life-changing decisions. grin

Anyway, I'm back for good. Good to hear from you man!
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by Superbrain(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
bobbyhenry:

Good contribution bro! But please, have you previously used this Company and it works? Or do you know anyone who ever used them and get the visa? Thanks! Thanks!! Thanks!!!

Yes. I used them last Christmas. But remember that Etihad flies to Abu Dhabi and then you travel on their coach to Dubai.
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by bobbyhenry: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
Superbrain:

Yes. I used them last Christmas. But remember that Etihad flies to Abu Dhabi and then you travel on their coach to Dubai.

This is really helpful... But please, I need personal help! I'll email you through nairaland email now. Thanks boss!!!
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by collinsfbi(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
bobbyhenry:

This is really helpful... But please, I need personal help! I'll email you through nairaland email now. Thanks boss!!!
Why do you like to discuss issues that others will benefit off thread? Please ask whatever it is here and let people do justice to your questions?

Gbamm over n out
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by job23: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
which visa type is $500 dollars
Re: Please How Much For A Dubai Visa by job23: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
samally:

Come to dubai legal...i bet you, you wont regret....Just have a goal what you are here for and prepare to work hard....and you will also pay hard..

Shalom
Visa $500 and not the $850 Nigerian collecting here
which visa type is for $500 and how many days will it b out

(1) (2)

Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage / L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic / Emirates Explains Credit Card Policy Demands For Nigerians Travelling To Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.