Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! (20482 Views)

Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) / Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign / Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by ogochukwunasa1: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2012
BBPREYEgarri:

Do people live there?
ur father and ur mother live there'''
oponu
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2012
Whichever way u look at it,the Lagos state govt is wrong to have pulled down the building with people inside.
If the church is guilty by erecting a structure on a proposed site,the LASG is more guilty to have taken such measure towards the church,demolishing with people inside.

Didn't any official of govt see when the church was being erected?

No sane mind would build a structure that expensive, without due approval,and authorisation from relevant authority.

Land sale in Nigeria should be regulated to avoid something like this in future again.

Just my thought.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by gregg2: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2012
Fashola's second term is full of so many gaffes. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by born2boink(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2012
BBPREYEgarri:

Do people live there?
all animal live there, Men,Women,Fowls,Dogs,Cats,Birds,Fishes,,Goats and Cow but I have never seen wide animal there. They even have houses, churches, mosque,clubs and brothels there. Any more question?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by alkadriyar(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2012
BBPREYEgarri:

Please where is Lagos?
its like u are one of those under-fifteen mumu NL. After quoting whole story, i didnt expect u'll ask just this silly question.
U be mumu x 2
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by BBPREYEgarri: 11:18am On Dec 25, 2012
alkadriyar:
its like i am one of those under-fifteen mumu NL. After quoting whole story, i didnt expect u'll ask just this silly question.
I be mumu x 2

Why are you insulting urself and derailing the thread?
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by BBPREYEgarri: 11:20am On Dec 25, 2012
born2fuck: all animal live there, Men,Women,Fowls,Dogs,Cats,Birds,Fishes,,Goats and Cow but I have never seen wide animal there. They even have houses, churches, mosque,clubs and brothels there. Any more question?

Are you from yaba left? You sound like an indegene

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by gidiMonsta(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2012
LASG is right on this one! You don't buy land from omo-onile in Lagos without knowing about the status of the land first from Alausa. Most of y'all are only whining here because its a church.

That said, I blame the LASG for demolishing during their service, they could have least waited till next year after january. The govt also needs to do something about these omo-onile boys especially in the Lekki-Ajah axis, they have duped too many people for too too long.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2012
And this why the boko boys won't stop killing you guys every sunday! Ya'all hate each other!
musKeeto: Kai, why are they destroying the churches nw?

How can you destroy church because you want to build airport? That's nonsense. Leave our churches alone o..

But if na mosque sha, I go borrow u bulldozer...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Feraz(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2012
Yomieluv: Whichever way u look at it,the Lagos state govt is wrong to have pulled down the building with people inside.
If the church is guilty by erecting a structure on a proposed site,the LASG is more guilty to have taken such measure towards the church,demolishing with people inside.

Didn't any official of govt see when the church was being erected?

No sane mind would build a structure that expensive, without due approval,and authorisation from relevant authority.

Land sale in Nigeria should be regulated to avoid something like this in future again.

Just my thought.

It's still surprising for the state government to have done that....pulling down a building with people inside....so if the oba didn't intervene, they'd have continued......whatever happened to common sense Besides, why wait till that particular time.....
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by talktimi(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2012
gidiMonsta: LASG is right on this one! You don't buy land from omo-onile in Lagos without knowing about the status of the land first from Alausa. Most of y'all are only whining here because its a church.

That said, I blame the LASG for demolishing during their service, they could have least waited till next year after january. The govt also needs to do something about these omo-onile boys especially in the Lekki-Ajah axis, they have duped too many people for too too long.
Mr man use your head abeg. All over Nigeria land is sold by family members to new owners with a clear delineation of whr the relevant authorities have interest in. If the structure were built in the right of way of the proposed lekki airport why didn't the lasg demolish structures adjascent to the church ? We can't be deceived Fashola and his boyfriend Tinubu are land grabbers and certified thugs unleashing their mayhem on the good people of lagos state most of whom don't know they are being molested. I dey really laugh una in Japanese
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2012
Pure Fire Miracles Ministries International

offtopic - what stopped the miracle worker mog from calling on God to stop the bulldozers in their tracks?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by jaymichael(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2012
BBPREYEgarri:

Please where is Lagos?
in hades.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by zangiff(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2012
jaymichael: in hades.
lagos in Faroes Island
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by ade80: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2012
miteolu: I forsee that very soon Lekki will be Lagos state capital becuase over the last 5 years Lekki has been choping Lagos fund of which we have other places in Lagos that have not been touched or rehabiltated.

How is lekki chopping the funds or is constructing roads and tolling them your idea of chopping funds. What other thing has the government done in that area in terms of water, schools, hospitals etc
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by gidiMonsta(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2012
talktimi: Mr man use your head abeg. All over Nigeria land is sold by family members to new owners with a clear delineation of whr the relevant authorities have interest in. If the structure were built in the right of way of the proposed lekki airport why didn't the lasg demolish structures adjascent to the church ? We can't be deceived Fashola and his boyfriend Tinubu are land grabbers and certified thugs unleashing their mayhem on the good people of lagos state most of whom don't know they are being molested. I dey really laugh una in Japanese

Its obvious you haven't bought a land in lagos before. I just hope when you eventually do, you have enough common sense to check with the relevant authorities before making payments to them omo oniles, if not you're on your own.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 25, 2012
oyb: Pure Fire Miracles Ministries International

offtopic - what stopped the miracle worker mog from calling on God to stop the bulldozers in their tracks?
Pointless. You mustn't comment.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by jaymichael(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2012
jaymichael: in hades.
take a bus or car going to east. when you get to the middle of river Niger bridge, get down from the bus, go to the edge of the bridge then jump. you will get to lagos, near hades.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by chessguru1(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2012
gidiMonsta: LASG is right on this one! You don't buy land from omo-onile in Lagos without knowing about the status of the land first from Alausa. Most of y'all are only whining here because its a church.

my good LORD!! Don't u people read. Or is comprehension oblivious to you without ur glasses. Did u J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ skip the part where the lawyer to d church explicitly said that the said land was acknowledged by the LASG since the land was bought via information
contained in the Lagos State of Nigeria Official
Gazette, No. 29, Volume No 27, September 1,
This was confirmed in the official receipt of
payment, dated 23 November, 2011, in the
sum of N1.64 million.
Anyway,d Comprehension section was always the hardest part of JAMB english, so I guess that explains it

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by seunlayi(m): 11:55am On Dec 25, 2012
what fash did is very bad. Why demolish a church when they are holding their annual programme? Why do you have to do that despite the church presenting those document? has government turned to madness? Many question
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by talktimi(m): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Its obvious you haven't bought a land in lagos before. I just hope when you eventually do, you have enough common sense to check with the relevant authorities before making payments to them omo oniles, if not you're on your own.
hahahhahahahhaaaa ewu congo meat Mr land owner how many plots of land have you bought in lagos by your own self ? Mumu one gallon. You haven't answered my own questions, why weren't adjascent structures near the church demolished ? If you can't answer that then you have nothing to say. I have this feeling Fashola's boyfriend Tinubu is screwing your yan/sh too.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by bruno47(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2012
The thing is even if the land is situated on a proposed land,this is a democratic regime.There are proceedings.Why not sue him to court and why during annual convention when people from all over the world?Fashola and ACN,the begining o their end in lagos state

1 Like

Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by solomon111(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
Whichever way it is seen,
this is governance at its worst.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by theripper: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
The tyrant no dey disappoint, meanwhile Eko o ni baje, if e baje, make e spoil for all the syncophants and their papa head. Ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Iboboiz93(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
BBPREYEgarri:

Do people live there?
Guy U get Brain Touch o...Lwkm4h
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by JamesLucia: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
oga pastor sue them
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by born2boink(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
BBPREYEgarri:

Are you from yaba left? You sound like an indegene
you sabbi yaba left, is that where you come from?you have proven reason you do not know where is lagos because majority of those who comes from yaba left is likely not to know where is lagos? But I do not belong to your group in yaba left
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by chessguru1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
From the very beginning whn fashola was running against obanikoro, there was a rumor that fashola had a reputation for being a hard man, so some of his decisions do not come 2 as a surprise.
But, either which way some of the things he does are a bit undemocratic. Even if he believes what he does is in d best interest of lagos, due process must follow in all he does if not it taints what ever achievements he attains.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by BBPREYEgarri: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
born2fuck: you sabbi yaba left, is that where you come from?you have proven reason you do not know where is lagos because majority of those who comes from yaba left is likely not to know where is lagos? But I do not belong to your group in yaba left

Then which of the groups do you belong to? Retardeens group on the left wing? Guy e be like you be landlord for Yaba left oh! Kai...
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by SlyIg(f): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
BBPREYEgarri:

Please where is Lagos?
you mustn't quote all that!
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by simdam500(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
It unfair o. Ehn n! Dis man(sumbody remind me his name) stop demolishin our sumtin
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Lachynos2k2(m): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
pls i want to comment on this thread can some one teach me how to do dat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2018 Prophecies By Rev. Charles Adebola / Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) / Judah 1: World’s First Christian Airline Set To Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.