Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 (11717 Views)

Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos / Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians / How To Secure Business Loans Without Collateral In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
Updated:
On a serious note,N2,000000 in cash is available to assist your business this 2013 without collateral but what you need to get this cash are:
1.Business Name Registration with CAC
2.Corporate account and
3.Probably a blog or website or business that you are already into

With the N2,000000 given to you,
how much can you be returning as commission MONTHLY?

Note:Keep showing your interests as this is real 100% guaranteed.
For security reason(s)I will remain anonymous i.e without dropping any of my contacts for now until the lucky one(s) picked.
This is a new way of taking your business to the next level come 2013 and beyond.

Keep posting your interest in here as I keep updating while final decision on business or businesses selected will be announced on 31th of December of this month.

Best of luck and to your success
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
How about a new business

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
Bolushalom: How about a new business

New businesses will as well be considered but how much can the business be returning monthly?

Having your business incorporated with CAC will give you more great chances of getting the N2,000000 cash.

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
server123:

New businesses will as well be considered but how much can the business be returning monthly?

Having your business incorporated with CAC will give you more great chances of getting the N2,000000 cash.
is there a dead line?
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
Pls I am a nollywood film producer and currently have two films to me credit presently. I intend venturing into direct mobile marketing which requires a bus, a small generating set, amplifiers and sound systems with initial 20,000 copies of the second filmn titled- 'Romantic pains' which has not been released into the market.

Presently, the licencing is ready, flyers, jackets and posters are all ready too and the master tape is ready too. All I need is just 1,000,000 naira to commence with the distribution and we can talk terms and conditions after all my claims stated above has been verified by you.

I can show these claims to you including the needed documents for your perusals.

You can reach me on 08162655771 or email me on- vision2017@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
Bolushalom: is there a dead line?

There is no deadline whatsoever than for you to be depositing agreed commission at the end of each month that will last for 1 year after which it can be re-negotiated for another one year if interested.

How much do you really think that you can be returning monthly as commission?
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
Vision2017: Pls I am a nollywood film producer and currently have two films to me credit presently. I intend venturing into direct mobile marketing which requires a bus, a small generating set, amplifiers and sound systems with initial 20,000 copies of the second filmn titled- 'Romantic pains' which has not been released into the market.

Presently, the licencing is ready, flyers, jackets and posters are all ready too and the master tape is ready too. All I need is just 1,000,000 naira to commence with the distribution and we can talk terms and conditions after all my claims stated above has been verified by you.

I can show these claims to you including the needed documents for your perusals.

You can reach me on 08162655771 or email me on- vision2017@yahoo.com

Nice one but how much do you really think that you will be able to be remitting as monthly commission?
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by sholatech(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
Meet all your criteria, and can generate 5 percent Net Profit on this every month. You can send details to xxxxxxxxxxx
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
sholatech: Meet all your criteria, and can generate 5 percent Net Profit on this every month.
You can send details to 08039123546

This has been noted.
Let's see what others will have to say before concluding
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by omonuhabi(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
Please what is the loan duration ,and what do u mean by commission,or do mean repayment amount.pls let us know .also pleas drop ur number here.regards
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
omonuhabi: Please what is the loan duration ,and what do u mean by commission,or do mean repayment amount.pls let us know .also pleas drop ur number here.regards

It is not really a loan as it is without collateral.
The N2,000000 will be given to you after which you will be paying an agreed cash monthly but the N2,000000 will still be intact to be returned after one year.

Hope you now have the clue...
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
I dont need up to 2million Naira. I need 500,000 Naira.

I meet most of your criteria, but currently in the process of business registration.

I will give you an interest of 5percent on the amount given.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
25,000 naira monthly is guaranteed for the next 12 months. This was arrived at by 30% return on investment annually for an investment of 1million naira. Your capital remains intact and can be refunded within 2 months prior notification after the duration of the first 6 months of investment.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
Vision2017: 25,000 naira monthly is guaranteed for the next 12 months. This was arrived at by 30% return on investment annually for an investment of 1million naira. Your capital remains intact and can be refunded within 2 months prior notification after the duration of the first 6 months of investment.

Good but sincerely,did you put down something for collateral as this doesn't need collateral whatsoever other than legal agreement.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
I really don't understand exactly what you meant by that but close gesture suggests to me that you are talking about the need for collateral to be on the safer side. Truely speaking you have a point there. To allay(remove) your fears, original licence documents from the Film and Video Censors Board will be handed to you together with the original master-tape of the film itself which is worth 3.5 million naira will be handed to you as well.

You may want to ask, how authentic and reliable are these collaterals I am handing to you?

The answer is, both the licence documents and the master-tape of the film are required by all mass-dubbing companies before mass-dubbing is made. With that in your hand, we the film producers/marketers cannot go to reproduce copies of the film unless we pay you the agreed monthly return on investment before you can hand it to us to go re-produce more. That way, you get to monitor your investment with us as a film company. Other benefits you stand to get is your name will be clearly shortlisted on our subsequent movies while appreciation is rolling on TV screen. That way, you are now directly involved in the nollywood industry as an associate producer.
Moreso, we can advertise your products if you have any for advertisement for absolutely free. This is just to show you appreciation for wanting to partner with us in filming business.
It's more preferably to me that we talk confidentially more on terms and conditions as well as prospects of venturing into nollywood industry which is today, the fastest growing industry in Nigeria. Give us a trial today, and you will be grateful you did.

Oscar Ugboh
Executive Producer
vision2017@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
Vision2017: I really don't understand exactly what you meant by that but close gesture suggests to me that you are talking about the need for collateral to be on the safer side. Truely speaking you have a point there. To allay(remove) your fears, original licence documents from the Film and Video Censors Board will be handed to you together with the original master-tape of the film itself which is worth 3.5 million naira will be handed to you as well.

You may want to ask, how authentic and reliable are these collaterals I am handing to you?

The answer is, both the licence documents and the master-tape of the film are required by all mass-dubbing companies before mass-dubbing is made. With that in your hand, we the film producers/marketers cannot go to reproduce copies of the film unless we pay you the agreed monthly return on investment before you can hand it to us to go re-produce more. That way, you get to monitor your investment with us as a film company. Other benefits you stand to get is your name will be clearly shortlisted on our subsequent movies while appreciation is rolling on TV screen. That way, you are now directly involved in the nollywood industry as an associate producer.
Moreso, we can advertise your products if you have any for advertisement for absolutely free. This is just to show you appreciation for wanting to partner with us in filming business.
It's more preferably to me that we talk confidentially more on terms and conditions as well as prospects of venturing into nollywood industry which is today, the fastest growing industry in Nigeria. Give us a trial today, and you will be grateful you did.

Oscar Ugboh
Executive Producer
vision2017@yahoo.com

Good!You are making my list.
p.m me your monthly payment.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
server123:

There is no deadline whatsoever than for you to be depositing agreed commission at the end of the month.

How much do you really think that you can be returning monthly as commission?
Actually i need just a million naira, its to enhance my bread distribution with Babcock University ventures and i am registered with CAC. U can check out the name of the business on d CAC website. Its Boltitem Nig. Enterprises. I will be returning 5 percent monthly. Thanks
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
Bolushalom: Actually i need just a million naira, its to enhance my bread distribution with Babcock University ventures and i am registered with CAC. U can check out the name of the business on d CAC website. Its Boltitem Nig. Enterprises. I will be returning 5 percent monthly. Thanks
What type of bread is that?
I know that wheat bread is being produced inside Babcock University Campus.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
server123:
What type of bread is that?
I know that wheat bread is being produced inside Babcock University Campus.
Thats exactly wat im talking about, wheat bread..but they are of 6 diff types. We av the sugar free, whole wheat bread, Enriched large and small, the roll pack, fruit malt and granola.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by ifyclose2(m): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
This is my thread https://www.nairaland.com/1134379/laptop-recently-arrived-china....this-how

From January, I will be doing importations FULL SCALE...i will be importing products which are in HIGH DEMAND in the nigerian market including usa/uk used blackberry phones, iphones, popular brand laptops as well as brazillian hair....if you partner me in this, we will make millions off it..guaranteed.

Just holla me on 08131002053 or ifyclose2@gmail.com for more details
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
Bolushalom: Thats exactly wat im talking about, wheat bread..but there are of 6 diff types.
We av the sugar free, whole wheat bread, Enriched large and small, the roll pack, fruit malt and granola.

That is great.
Where do you normally sell the loaves to?
Within Campus or outside campus?
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
ifyclose2: This is my thread https://www.nairaland.com/1134379/laptop-recently-arrived-china....this-how

From January, I will be doing importations FULL SCALE...i will be importing products which are in HIGH DEMAND in the nigerian market including usa/uk used blackberry phones, iphones, popular brand laptops as well as brazillian hair....if you partner me in this, we will make millions off it..guaranteed.

Just holla me on 08131002053 or ifyclose2@gmail.com for more details
I will checkout the thread and get back
Do you have your business name registered?
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
server123:

That is great.
Where do you normally sell the loaves to?
Within Campus or outside campus?
outside the campus, in Ibadan, i av customers all over ibadan nd im planning to go beyond. It more of wholesale business..i distribute to retailers with my vehicle.

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by ifyclose2(m): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
server123:
I will checkout the thread and get back
Do you have your business name registered?
yes..IFYCLOSE VENTURES is fully registered with the CAC...i have the certificate
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
Bolushalom: outside the campus, in Ibadan, i av customers all over ibadan nd im planning to go beyond. It more of wholesale business..i distribute to retailers with my vehicle.

Good!
Do you mean that you buy different type of wheatbread loaves from Babcock production section as I never knew that they now make up to 6 types.
I'm interested in this but I'm still considering your interest percentage and that of others.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
server123:

Good!
Do you mean that you buy different type of wheatbread loaves from Babcock production section as I never knew that they now make up to 6 types.
I'm interested in this but I'm still considering your interest percentage and that of others.
yes, they do, nd i buy all the types, and they are very lucrative due to their medicinal nature.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
ifyclose2:

yes..IFYCLOSE VENTURES is fully registered with the CAC...i have the certificate

Just checked your thread.
Inspired though I know about the importation biz but not into it full time as you can just check your thread for additional info that I just added to it.

How much do you think at least N500000 when invested into the biz can be making monthly as profit?
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Good and wonderful responses that I'm getting in here.

Anyone that is interested in this should drop his/her own and I will be so fair in my selection
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
Bolushalom: yes, they do, nd i buy all the types, and they are very lucrative due to their medicinal nature.

You are right that it is medicinal but it is yet to be well known and accepted by most Nigerians.I do eat the wheatbread very well while I was in Ogun State in Sagamu to be precise ordered from Ilishan from the campus.
You are on my list right now but keep your finger crossed and go back to my 1st post above for it updated version.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
server123:

You are right that it is medicinal but it is yet to be well known and accepted by most Nigerians.I do eat the wheatbread very well while I was in Ogun State in Sagamu to be precise ordered from Ilishan from the campus.
Actually, it is known in ibadan, and d fact dat it is not well known in the other parts of the country gives us a wider market, because as soon as people begin to knw its medicinal value and with d growin rate of diabetics, they will start taking preventive measure which include avoiding white bread and going for wheat instead. I distribute for marts in UCH in Ibadan, and dat is one of d places i sell most of the product

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
Thanks
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by ifyclose2(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
server123:

Just checked your thread.
Inspired though I know about the importation biz but not into it full time as you can just check your thread for additional info that I just added to it.

How much do you think at least N500000 when invested into the biz can be making monthly as profit?

With a N500,000 investment, you are guaranteed at least N30,000 each month continuously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bag Sealing And Closing Machine For Sale. Order Now / CITY USHERS REGISTERATION. I need 15 cream shappy chics for a job call me. / Valisimo Fashion School in lagos.......all you need to know about us.08096577157

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.