Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness (9795 Views)

MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by pareto(m): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2012
Easier said than experience.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 27, 2012
50calibre: The world is now too advanced for childless couples to stay unhappy for years hoping for a miracle child. With money there are higly-advanced fertility treatments and procedures that can be done. Even adoption is now a viable option.

I can't wait years hoping for a miracle when I can adopt a child and live my life happily then if a miracle occurs then fine but I cant wait 10,15,20 years knowing fully well that an adopted child would have grown in that time.

Life is too short to be unhappy
+1000 likes...nuff said!!
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by friendl: 1:17am On Dec 27, 2012
I have married since 2008 feb,up till now no kids,I know I will thank GOD,not doctor

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Sibe007(m): 1:36am On Dec 27, 2012
friendl: I have married since 2008 feb,up till now no kids,I know I will thank GOD,not doctor

Keep Believing....All will be Well

1 Like

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by iamtheprincipal: 2:31am On Dec 27, 2012
safeLove: Yep. Its hard. I will be 3years in marriage by may next year.I won't say its been all rosy,but I try not put myself under any kind of pressure. The only pressure I get (though mild) is from my friends who have kids already.

But having checked and comfirmed myself ok,medically,I have total and complete faith in the Most high.

Meanwhile,my hubby is my baby for now. Lolss.

@SafeLove; I pray that by this time next year, you will be a proud mother IJN, Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Sirdayor(m): 3:19am On Dec 27, 2012
Though not that easy, but there shouldn't be any limitation to how long you can wait. If you are no more waiting what else did you intend doing? kill yourself? There is nothing too big for God to do and life should be see as such.
I also feel that it is high time people learn to embrace the baby adoption culture and clean the selfish thought off our brain. By the way, did you know the child that will take care and bury you at your old age? Why not let's just take life easy with ourself and let us stop allowing the society to dictate for us. Did you know that some people can even almost kill their self for not having a male baby? who give you the assurance that the male baby will actually make you happy in the future?
So, please let take things easy when it comes to the issue of baby and childbearing generally, nobody know tomorrow. Therefore, let's learn to wait on God.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by MacLovington(m): 4:23am On Dec 27, 2012
friendl: I have married since 2008 feb,up till now no kids,I know I will thank GOD,not doctor

My good friend, nothing wrong with seeking medical assistance o. Afterall na GOD give doctor his skills to assist others. Either way it's all thanks to GOD.

A friend (very deeply religious) waited for around 13 or 14 years. His lovely wife even decided to go after years. He was heartbroken and later remarried. He's now a father via assisted reproduction. I don't know if all his church members would know it's via IVF.

When some people come to church to give testimony, you may not know the whole story.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by kayode2: 4:38am On Dec 27, 2012
Couples waiting for the fruit of the womb should refer to the scripture to choose an option they can marry a second wife like Abraham did,and God may open the womb of the barren wife provided he keeps faith with God. Every human being want to have offsprings of his own but when the waiting is getting too long the person can adopt,artificial insemination or any other medical option the couple can afford.My advice is that the waiting should not be too long possibily five years maximum . if the problem is with d woman the wife should allow the husband to marry a second wife while the wife adopts shikena.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by GboyegaD(m): 4:46am On Dec 27, 2012
kayode2: Couples waiting for the fruit of the womb should refer to the scripture to choose an option they can marry a second wife like Abraham did,and God may open the womb of the barren wife provided he keeps faith with God. Every human being want to have offsprings of his own but when the waiting is getting too long the person can adopt,artificial insemination or any other medical option the couple can afford.My advice is that the waiting should not be too long possibily five years maximum . if the problem is with d woman the wife should allow the husband to marry a second wife while the wife adopts shikena.

What a terrible and very selfish suggestion.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by dayokanu(m): 5:11am On Dec 27, 2012
Wait till God do am
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 27, 2012
Callotti: Are children that difficult to 'OBTAIN' or 'BEGOT' in this 21ST CENTURY? undecided
Depends on who has the 'barreness' issue.
If it is the man. . .the woman should go and phock outside carry belle!
If it is the woman. . .the man should go and gif anoda woman belle outside!
Half DNA is berra than no DNA! kiss

If you want FULL DNA. . .go and extract you 'eggs' and your husbands 'akamu'. . . rent a WOMB. . . and PAY FOR SOME SSSSHILRENS! kiss
THE DNA IS YOURS! kiss

Simple! kiss

God does not have to interfer in this matter. If the 'HOLY GHOST' can help God father a child. . . so can we! kiss

This is not an excuse to break up a marriage!

Neither Jesus nor God were married or had fruit of the 'womb' or 'blokos'!

If push comes to shove go to AUNTI ROSE OR IYAWO-GENERAL IN ANY OF THOSE OKIGWE/PORT-HARCOURT FAKE PREGANCY HIDE-OUTS FOR SEMI-ABORTED FETUSES FROM ASHAWOS. . . and pay N250K and purchase the most beautiful infant you could chose from a basket . . . in the Eastern or Western parts of Nigeria. . .where BABY FARMS ARE COMMON. . .

Violaaaaa! Pickin don come! kiss

Thian awa ancestors for WHITE MAN'S LAND! kiss

aFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRICANS CAN BE LOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAL SHA! TWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! cheesy

I wonder what a 'BARREN' goat feels like? grin

Please! Is this meant to be funny?

Did you read this before posting it?

Jeeez! What is wrong with this Generation.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by slushia(f): 6:37am On Dec 27, 2012
safeLove: Yep. Its hard. I will be 3years in marriage by may next year.I won't say its been all rosy,but I try not put myself under any kind of pressure. The only pressure I get (though mild) is from my friends who have kids already.

But having checked and comfirmed myself ok,medically,I have total and complete faith in the Most high.

Hi,i will also be three years in marriage too without a child.but im not worried abit cos everything is for his glory.God will visit us soon.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by cbjonstage(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2012
One other way barreness creeps into marriages has to do with an irresponsible attitude by one of d spouse going out cheating on d other especially the husbands are fond of doing this...while this goes on when d wife comes to realize dis is wot d husband does might be tempted to look outside for hmm hmm satisfaction. And d one up above will see both of them premature to raise a child....sometimes it might be one past hindering d conception

so a beta way. reconcile ur past with God, be holy so dat ur prayers to d Almighty will be answered
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by ikenna44: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2012
D 1st questn u shud ask urself is...y am i getin maried? A lot of pple get maried 4 d wrongest reasons.
Wen u get married to dat person u say u truly luv and care about...children wont be d main issue...children shud be lik icing...if dey come, gud. If dey dont come, gud.
Dis days, we re lucky, d option of child adoption is very open nd available...if u want a child dat bad...adopt 1...dont ruin ur mariage...ur lives...in d name of wanting a child.
Bless..

1 Like

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Callotti: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2012
Arsenate: is amazing how someone can type so many words without saying anything. You, sir/ma, are gifted.

This "Stranger" of a nauseating stalker done come again? grin
You even "Like" ya own posts too?
PSYCHO!!!!!! kiss

dejustice:

Please! Is this meant to be funny?Did you read this before posting it?
Jeeez! What is wrong with this Generation.

I have written what I wanno write o!
If you dun like h-IT, TOO BAD'!!!kiss

1 Like

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by dayokanu(m): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2012
^^ Calloti,

Where have you been, How was your Xmas and how was the snow?

Wetin you do for thois Xmas sef, I don miss your Aghenebode Mgbeke Holly Nweje asss
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by safeLove(f): 7:16am On Dec 27, 2012
Thank you to everyone who mentioned safelove in a positive manner.

Like I said,I'm not under any kind of pressure. Not from self or from family. I'm blessed to have a wonderful husband who supports me in everyway.

Like someone said,God's time is the best.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Callotti: 7:20am On Dec 27, 2012
dayokanu: ^^ Calloti,

Where have you been, How was your Xmas and how was the snow?

Wetin you do for thois Xmas sef, I don miss your Aghenebode Mgbeke Holly Nweje asss

London izzzzzz goooooood!!!
No snow. The weather GOOOOOOOD gaaaaaaaan!!!!
My Agenebode Mgbeke Holly Nweje azzzzzze is doing just great in my 'Oteh WOOOOM'!
RIGHT HERE, ON THE WEST END!
Waaaaaaay out off reach from cyber riff -raffs likey ya!kiss
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by chiomat: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2012
i tink ur d biggest full i'v ever seen,ma GOD have macy on u clown.

[quote
author=Callotti]Are children that difficult to 'OBTAIN' or 'BEGOT' in
this 21ST CENTURY? undecided
Depends on who has the 'barreness' issue.
If it is the man. . .the woman should go and phock outside carry belle!
If it is the woman. . .the man should go and gif anoda woman belle
outside!
Half DNA is berra than no DNA! kiss

If you want FULL DNA. . .go and extract you 'eggs' and your husbands
'akamu'. . . rent a WOMB. . . and PAY FOR SOME SSSSHILRENS! kiss
THE DNA IS YOURS! kiss

Simple! kiss

God does not have to interfer in this matter. If the 'HOLY GHOST' can
help God father a child. . . so can we! kiss

This is not an excuse to break up a marriage!

Neither Jesus nor God were married or had fruit of the 'womb' or
'blokos'!

If push comes to shove go to AUNTI ROSE OR IYAWO-GENERAL IN ANY OF THOSE
OKIGWE/PORT-HARCOURT FAKE PREGANCY HIDE-OUTS FOR SEMI-ABORTED FETUSES
FROM ASHAWOS. . . and pay N250K and purchase the most beautiful infant
you could chose from a basket . . . in the Eastern or Western parts of
Nigeria. . .where BABY FARMS ARE COMMON. . .

Violaaaaa! Pickin don come! kiss

Thian awa ancestors for WHITE MAN'S LAND! kiss

aFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRICANS CAN BE LOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAL SHA!
TWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! cheesy

I wonder what a 'BARREN' goat feels like? grin[/quote]
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Callotti: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2012
chioma.t:
i tink ur d biggest full i'v ever seen,ma GOD have macy on u clown.

Taink you! kiss
Negggggxxxxt topic please. kiss
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by chiomat: 7:25am On Dec 27, 2012
by dis time nxt yr ur name wll chage to (mama testimony).

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by sayso: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2012
God almighty will perfect your days and make you smile again.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by chiomat: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2012
pretty soon n u wll become (mama miracle)

[quote
author=slushia]

Hi,i will also be three years in marriage too without a child.but im not
worried abit cos everything is for his glory.God will visit us
soon.[/quote]
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by lexxyboz: 7:35am On Dec 27, 2012

Your request got to the rite channel in heaven today. Before the end of October 2013 we will all shout "God is the Greatest" Amen.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by chiomat: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2012
FOOL........

Callotti:

This "Stranger" of a nauseating stalker done come again? grin
You even "Like" ya own posts too?
PSYCHO!!!!!! kiss

I have written what I wanno write o!
If you dun like h-IT, TOO BAD'!!!kiss
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Callotti: 7:48am On Dec 27, 2012
Next Nairaland Barren and Barrenee seeking 'comfort and joy' in 2013 please!
Thread unfollowed! kiss
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Debra007: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2012
It depends some people cannot cope y some can wait for so many years
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2012
SELFWORTH: Wait as long as it takes for God to give.

God's time is not the same as human time. His wonders are timeless and have no time limit .

For all those who are waiting, God will visit you in this coming new year. Amen
I say a BIG AMEN,on behalf of my uncles,both have bin married for 13 to 15yrs each wit no issue,God intervene cme 2013 AMEN.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by GentleNaaz(m): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2012
D mean purpose of mariagd shud b luv. But 2 tel d trut,luv in marriage is incomplete without kid(s). If d couples stay vry long tim wtout kid(s), let dm adopt n stil keep dia faith alive. Weda u lik it or nt, evry woman xpects kids 4m 2 years of mariage
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by ogb5(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2012
safeLove: Thank you to everyone who mentioned safelove in a positive manner.

Like I said,I'm not under any kind of pressure. Not from self or from family. I'm blessed to have a wonderful husband who supports me in everyway.

Like someone said,God's time is the best.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Ikoniko(f): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2012
The only person that gives children is God Almighty, but faith has a lot of role to play while waiting. My Aunt gave birth to her triplet (2 boys n a girl) after 23yrs of waiting on the Lord. Giving God time to give you a miracle is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me -16-year-old Girl / I sell affordable Comfy Wears, Lounge Wears, Sleep Wears, Pjays / Bad Sperm Parameters Fixable With Natural Herbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.