Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry (2636 Views)

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by OAM4J: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
angry NO Christmass for OAM4J angry

Dear Nairalanders,

As I post this thread, Christmas is almost over in my part of the world and it is rather unfortunate that I have not been able to celebrate it. This is about the worst Christmas I have had.

No one sent me a car gift

No landed properties as gift

No money was transferred into my account

No Hamper packs, not even a Christmas card

No food; both raw and cooked were not sent to me ... Unbelievable!!! Yet one of my women Missy B is the Moderator of Food section.

In view of this disaster, I hereby sack and divorce all my wives:

Jennykadri
Mukina2
Babe!
Ileke-idi
MissyB
busybody
Freecocoa
Idowuogbo
Tgirl4real
Rocktation

and all other secret lovers/admirers. angry

My name is now OAM4Nobody angry

As I go into the new year 2013, I declare myself single, not available and not searching angry

2 Likes

Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by justwise(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
ahahahahahahahahahahaha.....was having a miserable xmas until i read this, thanks OAMAJ, you made my xmas..ahaha.
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by OAM4J: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
It is not funny at all... even Seun didnt send me anything angry
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
As I go into the new year 2013, I declare myself single, not available and not searching.

I join the league sir. single and searching for success.. smiley
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by justwise(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
OAM4J: It is not funny at all... even Seun didnt send me anything angry

Actually its, you should be thanking God that you are not going for hip replacement in 2013 considering the line-up of women in your care grin grin

Seun did not send you 'anything'? Are you sure about that? grin grin
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
If your name is on the list of divorced wives, send your complete CV to my inbox. cheesy

@OP Wish you all the Best in 2013!
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by OAM4J: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
justwise:

Actually its, you should be thanking God that you are not going for hip replacement in 2013 considering the line-up of women in your care grin grin

Seun did not send you 'anything'? Are you sure about that? grin grin

I forgot sef, he started the bad Christmas for me angry
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Seun(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
You won, so you should be happy. I wanted to send something to every mod, but the logistics have discouraged me.
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by justwise(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
OAM4J:

I forgot sef, he started the bad Christmas for me angry

Yea..somebody has to be blamed grin
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Tgirl4real(f): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
OAM4T,

U mean u didn't get d cooler of rice and turkey I sent u? What could have happened? sad

HQ: If your name is on the list of divorced wives, send your complete CV to my inbox. cheesy

@OP Wish you all the Best in 2013!

Ermmm... Can I have the add pls? wink
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Orpelin: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
OAM4J: It is not funny at all... even Seun didnt send me anything angry
U ppl(mods) and seun had round-table, No-3rd-Party chrismas party in the early hour today and after eating, kissing & doing *otherthings*, U then invited us for just some few min mingling and U chase us away.
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by OAM4J: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tgirl4real: OAM4T,

U mean u didn't get d cooler of rice and turkey I sent u? What could have happened? sad

Ermmm... Can I have the add pls? wink

Tgirl4Sagamite. Am sure your rice and turkey went to the man in Sagamu. angry

Make una leave me alone o.
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Odunnu: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Seun: You won, so you should be happy. I wanted to send something to every mod, but the logistics have discouraged me.
Logistics ke? Haba Boss, impossible is nothing!
@OP: Who cares? Mcheew
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
Seun: You won, so you should be happy. I wanted to send something to every mod, but the logistics have discouraged me.

2 Likes

Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by OAM4J: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2012

Won wetin? where is the medal? I won nothin o, you did what you wanted and still had your way

Abeg this is 2012 going to 2013, there is no logistic problem that can not be overcame.
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Tgirl4real(f): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
Yawwww!!!

Finally got a gift.

Thanks Seun. grin

OAM4J:

Tgirl4Sagamite. Am sure your rice and turkey went to the man in Sagamu. angry

Make una leave me alone o.

Haba! Mr. Sagamu no dey na. tongue

Ermm... Come close..*whispers in his ears- u know u are no.1 right?* wink grin
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by OAM4J: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
Odunnu:
Logistics ke? Haba Boss, impossible is nothing!
@OP: Who cares? Mcheew

I know you dont care again, you don chop my thing money clean mouth abi?

You are one of my secret lover that I have sacked. Go away jor angry
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Rocktation(f): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
OAM4J: Jennykadri
Mukina2
Babe!
Ileke-idi
MissyB
Freecocoa
Idowuogbo
Tgirl4real

Rocktation

and all other secret lovers/admirers. angry

This long list of rivals, is what has made me wash my hands off you. angry
And to think that I am the last on this list!shocked Tsk tsk tsk...You should be happy that I didn't send anything edible this christmas...
Crossing into 2013 would've been the least thing on your mind... grin
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by OAM4J: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tgirl4real: Yawwww!!!

Haba! Mr. Sagamu no dey na. tongue

Ermm... Come close..*whispers in his ears- u know u are no.1 right?* wink grin

Go away jor angry leave me alone angry

Rocktation:

This long list of rivals, is what has made me washed my hands off you. angry
And to think that I am the last on this list!shocked Tsk tsk tsk...You should be happy that I didn't send anything edible this christmas...
Crossing into 2013 would've been the least thing on your mind... grin

You are last on the list simply because you were my last wife and I planned making you my last "bus stop"... but now... You too should go away angry
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by freecocoa(f): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ah my very own OAM4cocoa, olowo ori mi, the love of my life.

Don't tell me the courier services didn't deliver my packages to you, now I'm pissed, how can they be that incompetent? angry

My heartbeat please no vex again, I love you too much.

Oya manage this one till you get my main gift.

Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Rocktation(f): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
OAM4J:
You are last on the list simply because you were my last wife and I planned making you my last "bus stop"... but now... You too should go away angry

Hmmm...old tactics. tongue
Why wouldn't you want us to go away, now that oga Seun is being extra nice to us...
Complete Naija man.
We'll just wait to see what will happen, after you exhaust this your ember salary... tongue
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by mukina2: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
did someone call my name angry

he who wants turkey you can have this , ,na bones remain angry
[img]http://3.bp..com/-EnIDP8tl4lk/UKp9BDh0OQI/AAAAAAAAASg/TCp0LoeEBfM/s1600/turkeybones.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by OAM4J: 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
freecocoa: Ah my very own OAM4cocoa, olowo ori mi, the love of my life.

Don't tell me the courier services didn't deliver my packages to you, now I'm pissed, how can they be that incompetent? angry

My heartbeat please no vex again, I love you too much.

Oya manage this one till you get my main gift.

Only Plantain and Indomie? and you want a whole me to dey cuddle ordinary teddy bear... OAM4J don suffer angry Abeg go.

Rocktation:

Hmmm...old tactics. tongue
Why wouldn't you want us to go away, now that oga Seun is being extra nice to us...
Complete Naija man.
We'll just wait to see what will happen, after you exhaust this your ember salary... tongue

Not an old tactics, I told you before that you will be my last and the apple of my eye...but its all over now.

I dont want Seun's 'nice' gift jor. I told him what I want already.

You all collecting the gift should thank me sef, na cos I complained Seun decided to be nice.
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by OAM4J: 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
mukina2: did someone call my name angry

he who wants turkey you can have this , ,na bones remain angry
[img]http://3.bp..com/-EnIDP8tl4lk/UKp9BDh0OQI/AAAAAAAAASg/TCp0LoeEBfM/s1600/turkeybones.jpg[/img]

Go away!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
Don't be angry boo.

Merry christmas to you.

*pishes mukina out of the way* grin

I was in the kitchen making your favorite meal nau.

Babe, come here. Meet me under the mistletoe tongue kiss kiss kiss

Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
Awwww... Oam4bado! Na me get boxing day remember? Get ready bebe! Dem must hia my "ouchh" for Ghana. kiss
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
OAM4J:

Go away!!! angry angry angry angry

That's right.

Let her know. angry tongue
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by freecocoa(f): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
OAM4cocoa No vex again na, I'll make it up to you please I promise.

Oya come to mama let me kiss the anger away kiss

No mind lleke o, she was busy doing another man.
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
freecocoa: OAM4cocoa

LOL *how you take know*

Na lie!! I was in the kitchen. angry
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by freecocoa(f): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
^You see what I'm saying grin.

Ofcourse you were in the kitchen, doing the man.
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by OAM4J: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Don't be angry boo.

Merry christmas to you.

*pishes mukina out of the way* grin

I was in the kitchen making your favorite meal nau.

Babe, come here. Meet me under the mistletoe tongue kiss kiss kiss

You are even showing me the video of you kissing another man. Everyone knows am not a white man.. I don die angry angry

Idowuogbo: Awwww... Oam4bado! Na me get boxing day remember? Get ready bebe! Dem must hia my "ouchh" for Ghana. kiss

so na boxing day I deserve abi? who did you give yourself to on Christmas? Just leave me alone o angry angry

freecocoa: OAM4cocoa No vex again na, I'll make it up to you please I promise.

Oya come to mama let me kiss the anger away kiss

I know Ileke was busy doing another man, while you were also busy on skype with another man... You all should just go make I know the prayer I go pray going into the new year. angry angry
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
Eya...Animashawun dey provoke o! Oam4bado! Bebe chill....... As d youngest wife, I thought I'll let d oda mamalets experience Santa Claus wiv u nau... U no in dia days, na orunmila dey drop from chimney. Sweetie.. Am here alone drinking Ajase poki poki! Cus 2moro go bedt! Be ni mo so! Royal rumble yen ma nautica....Cant wait! kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Caught Beside My House / See What Some Foreign Sites Has To Say About Nigerian Scammers (Pics) / Cameroon Slangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.