Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) (35935 Views)

Check Out This Great App To Stream Live Football! / Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download / How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by naijagadgetboi: 12:03am On Dec 26, 2012
Okay, just imagine you're stuck I traffic one fine Saturday afternoon. You're rushing home to watch the match between Manchester United and Manchester city but one tout has started a fight with a bus conductor and there seems to be no end of the traffic in sight....and neither are okadas. Or you want to watch the el classic but your mother in law wants to watch el cuepro del deseo and you know you've got to oblige the old lady. What to do? Enter Sybla TV.

I stumbled on sybla tv one day while rushing home from Ikeja to watch a match. Traffic was hell and I realized there was no way I could get home before the match was over so I started hunting for match streaming apps for my HTC Merge. Luckily, I found sybla TV on apptoide and since then, DSTV? Pshaw. Sybla TV streams live TV channels from the abu dhabi-dubai-morocco-tunisia region, meaning you get channels like mbc 1 to 4, and some other channels. Great thing about sybla TV is that it's not just for watching matches...you can also watch movies, news and documentaries....though most of the news and documentary channels are in Arabic.

As for the main reason for this post, watching live matches, Sybla tv features Al Jazeera sports 1-8 ad so far, I've been able to watch the Italian Serie A, Spanish la Liga, French Ligue 1, German Bundesliga and Portuguese Liga Sagres. I was also able to watch the Coppa Italia, Coppa Del Rey, Coupe della ligue and DFB Pokal.

I'm not a fan of English football so I've not checked if you can get to watch the English premier league, FA Cup or Capital One cup on sybla TV but it also has SkySports 1-8 and, as skysports is a British channel, i'm sure you can get to watch the Premier League and even the lower English leagues.

Commentary on Al Jazeera sports is in Arabic so get ready to watch matches with commentary you can't understand though that is a small price to pay for getting to watch the match instead of missing it altogether. Commentary on skysports is in English however, so premier league fans should get the best of it.

Resolution wise, it's a 50-50 issue. On the Al Jazeera channels, resolution is match dependent. Sometimes the resolution and picture quality are quite good. Other times it's just okay, though not great. However, skysports is always in High Quality so better for premier league fans.

All in all, out of five, I would rate sybla TV a 4.5.

I tried searching for sybla TV on the google play market but it wasn't there so I had to download it from Apptoide. Download and use of both Sybla TV and Apptoide are free. Data charges apply though so this isn't for 10mb data plans because streaming live Tv is data intensive.

Note: To use Sybla TV, you need to have MX PLayer installed on your android phone. MX player is free to download from the google play store. Sybla tv requires no accounts or signing up...just download and use. Pretty awesome!

2 Likes

Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Francheezy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
c0ngraTz br0
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Wilfem(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
Bros, thanks a million for this piece of information. I'm glad I've gotten the app fully functioning on my tablet. This's indeed a gift to me on a boxing day. My drifta can now go on vacation.
Thanks again.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by venorite(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
I swear dis is the best android app for me.watching live match now.thanks bro
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by fadinus(m): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
venorite: I swear dis is the best android app for me.watching live match now.thanks bro
bros can htc inspire use dis app too?
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by venorite(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
fadinus:
bros can htc inspire use dis app too?
As long as its an android fone.just download mxplayer and sybla tv app.am using it to watch man utd match now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Wilfem(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
venorite:
As long as its an android fone.just download mxplayer and sybla tv app.am using it to watch man utd match now

Bros, pls on which of the stations are you watching the Man utd match? I only saw Man city vs S'land there. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by fadinus(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
venorite:
cool, thanks

1 Like

Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by gsmcoder: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
dOWNLOAD DIRECT ON YOUR PHONE FROM SIBLYA.COM

IT WILL AUTO DETECT YOUR PHONE.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by BlackBaron: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
Or use navi x. Better interface, greater choices of football streams plus more.
Today's live match via Espn on android.

Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by austinsmat(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
But wil it runs on window 7.5 phones op answer the question naw
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by BlackBaron: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by naijagadgetboi: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2012
BlackBaron: Or use navi x. Better interface, greater choices of football streams plus more.

Navi X looks great....but I just searched it on the play store...would have to cough up $2.99 for it....not much of course, but many of us don't exactly have credit cards....besides, free is the point! wink
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by gsmcoder: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
naijagadgetboi:

Navi X looks great....but I just searched it on the play store...would have to cough up $2.99 for it....not much of course, but many of us don't exactly have credit cards....besides, free is the point! wink
open your phone browser and install blackmarket.apk all is free

download direct from gsmcoder.net/blackmarket.apk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by BlackBaron: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Besides you can watch just about anything; digital channels, movies, music et al.

Note: data intensive. Would recommend unlimited data plans. 100mb would last just about 10 minutes or less.

1 Like

Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Wilfem(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
I bought navi-x yesterday, but I'm yet to find out how to watch live football matches on it. Please kindly put me through. Thanks.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by jude33084(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
venorite:

Hey nobody is talking about data usage here wink

Streaming videos takes a lot of mb's aŋԂ maybe gb smiley Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† about that.

1 Like

Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by jude33084(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
::gsmcoder:::

Does it work with iphone4?

Pls anybody, airtel want to burn my phone with club 10 text messages. How can I stop it?
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by gbogboti: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Guys. I tried downloading siblya on my android samsung tablet 7.7 but its not working. 7.7 makes calls and has a sim slot too. Thanks guys. Awaiting a prompt response.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by BlackBaron: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Please note this method may require high end phones, may involve[b] risk to your phone[/b] and otherwise. The Xbmc application is currently still at beta phase therefore may be unstable.

To assess other free tv options. I use XBMC for android. It’s free to download from http://xbmc.org/download/
Two versions available for the brave hearted (Nightly builds); Neon and tegra 2

Also download ‘navi x’ plug-in the form of a zip format. (Do not open the zip folder) Navi X can be found https://code.google.com/p/navi-x/downloads/list . Put this zip in a path of your choice for you’ll need it later.

Now boot up Xbmc and on the main page, scroll to ‘System’. Click on ‘Add-ons’ → ‘Install from zip file’ and select the file path for the navi x zip and click ok.

With that done, go back to ProgramsProgram Add-onsNavi X.

Variety of options available to choose from; Navi-Xtreme Media Portal →Most viewed 24 hours → select any media content of your choice. From movie streams, children’s movies to live tv channels.

Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by BlackBaron: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
Some links may not work due to cat and mouse games with sports tv broadcasters but there is something always available to watch.

Don't forget to save links to 'favourites' as its easier to find than scrolling all the time.

Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Wilfem(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
@Blackbaron,
You've still not helped me with my request. I asked of how or which stream can I watch live football matches on navi-x. I eventually bought it from Google play. Thanks.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by BlackBaron: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
Wilfem: @Blackbaron,
You've still not helped me with my request. I asked of how or which stream can I watch live football matches on navi-x. I eventually bought it from Google play. Thanks.
There are numerous channels on navi x. Try the aljazeera stream.

Besides what phone do you use? navi x is a bit temperamental sometimes so I use xbmc with navi x plug in instead.

This is ALJsport moments ago...

Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by aieromon(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
Both tested and working. Thanks for the info.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Mayorwer: 12:33am On Dec 28, 2012
::gsmcoder:::

Navi x or amo navi x.what we have on blackmarket is amo navi x.pls be specific.we appreciate your info.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Mayorwer: 12:37am On Dec 28, 2012
naijagadgetboi:

Navi x or amo navi x.what I saw was amo navi x.is it the same thing ?
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Wilfem(m): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2012
BlackBaron:
There are numerous channels on navi x. Try the aljazeera stream.

Besides what phone do you use? navi x is a bit temperamental sometimes so I use xbmc with navi x plug in instead.

This is ALJsport moments ago...
Bros, I use Galaxy Tab 2, 7.0. Pls gimme the instructions on how to get the best out of the device and the application. Thanks
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by babarazy: 5:08am On Dec 28, 2012
jude33084:

Does it work with iphone4?

Pls anybody, airtel want to burn my phone with club 10 text messages. How can I stop it?
send 'STOP' to 8181
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by naijagadgetboi: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2012
Mayorwer:
Navi x or amo navi x.what I saw was amo navi x.is it the same thing ?

I guess they are pretty much the same

1 Like

Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by BlackBaron: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
Wilfem:
Bros, I use Galaxy Tab 2, 7.0. Pls gimme the instructions on how to get the best out of the device and the application. Thanks

Can you try the xbmc route instead. Best so far.
Download the apk free and also the navi x zip as described.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Mayorwer: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
austinsmat: But wil it runs on window 7.5 phones op answer the question naw
where can we download navi x you are talking about
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Mayorwer: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
BlackBaron: Or use navi x. Better interface, greater choices of football streams plus more.
that navi x is not in blackmarket.where can we get the free version.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Its Official: That Blackberry Phone Is NOW Obsolete! / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming / 2go Logging In Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.