Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Treatment Of Baldness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment Of Baldness (1822 Views)

Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! / Baldness:the Alternative To Rogaine / Treatment For Baldness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treatment Of Baldness by goldenbrown: 4:26am On Dec 26, 2012
Can someone tell me where one can treat Bald hair or recommend cream that can help replace lost hair in men
Re: Treatment Of Baldness by Mentaremix(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
What u need for baldness and hair loss is combination of Aloe Shampoo and Condition Rinse and A Beta Care.Check this link for testimonials. http://www.thealoeverasite.com/Forever_Living_Products_aloe_vera_and_Hair_Loss.php
Re: Treatment Of Baldness by goldenbrown: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
I would check it out now
Re: Treatment Of Baldness by hairyman(m): 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
You need minoxidil.

Re: Treatment Of Baldness by HealthyHair: 10:36pm On May 14, 2013
All too many times I hear people lament about their hair loss and all too many times I hear them lament that they’ve used several expensive products and concoctions to re-grow their hair to no avail. So many men and women have given up on their hair loss problems and believe it’s hopeless. Well, I know from my years of experience that hair re-growth is 100% possible even on a balding scalp with the right products, the right application techniques and of course, the right simple routine care.

If you are experiencing any form of hair loss; premature baldness, alopecia of all sorts, post pregnancy hair loss, trauma induced hair loss, chemical hair loss (damage from relaxers) e.t.c. reach out to us and together we will find the suitable hair loss solution for you. It’s no wonder we are Nigeria’s No 1 Hair Loss and Baldness Treatment Expert.

All too many times I hear people lament about their hair loss and all too many times I hear them lament that they’ve used several expensive products and concoctions to re-grow their hair to no avail. So many men and women have given up on their hair loss problems and believe it’s hopeless. Well, I know from my years of experience that hair re-growth is 100% possible even on a balding scalp with the right products, the right application techniques and of course, the right simple routine care.

If you are experiencing any form of hair loss; premature baldness, receding hair line alopecia of all sorts, post pregnancy hair loss, trauma induced hair loss, chemical hair loss (damage from relaxers) e.t.c. reach out to us and together we will find the suitable hair loss solution for you. It’s no wonder we are Nigeria’s No 1 Hair Loss and Baldness Treatment Expert.

To view our baldness treatment page with our before and after treatment pictures for both male and female,please visit www.herbalhairgrowth.com.ng/b Our products for hair loss and baldness treatment are revolutionary and completely herbal based with zero side effects.

BENEFITS
Quick Effect: Stop hair loss in 7days! Start new hair growth in 15 Days!
No Oral Drugs: Cure baldness with a spray
No Side Effects: 100% Indian & Chinese herbs
Easy To Use: Spray only in the morning and at night
No sting, no stain,no smell and no itch
Affordable: One set for 3months usage (3 x 60ml bottles)
Efficacy Proven: Results beyond your expectations

Contact Details
HERBAL HAIR GROWTH NIGERIA
Email: info@herbalhairgrowth.com.ng
Tel: 08023871004 or 08145043852
Address: 38 Osho Drive, Olodi Apapa, Lagos.

For FREE consultation, call Mrs. Okeke on 08023871004.

EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS GUARANTEED!

Re: Treatment Of Baldness by goldenbrown: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
i think this is what i want. Pls where is ur office located in port harcourt
Re: Treatment Of Baldness by hairyman(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Treatment Of Baldness by chiefobdk(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
goldenbrown:
i think this is what i want. Pls where is ur office located in port harcourt

Did any product work for you
Re: Treatment Of Baldness by Giftibe: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
goldenbrown:
Can someone tell me where one can treat Bald hair or recommend cream that can help replace lost hair in men
minoxidil will help fix you hair lose. I sale the 5% minoxidil, you can contact me on 07038698600 to order yours.

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre: Meet Teenager Who Looks 9-months Pregnant Every Time She Eats (look) / USMLE Whatsapp Group / I Have Cure For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.