Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61042 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2012
I've been marketing on the internet since 2007 and I've made these observations
about many would be internet marketers from Nigeria.

1. People want to make legitimate money online without putting in the required effort to learn and the capital
to get their business started.
2. People give up easily when things don't work the way they anticipated.
3. Others have learnt a lot, put in much money, have been persistent, yet things haven't
worked for them.

It is because of the third category of people that I'm starting this thread. All that is needed
is team work where it will be ensured that everyone succeeds.

So if there are serious minded people who want to team up with me to ensure that we help every
participant make his first million online in the first half of next year (6 months). Indicate your interest
below by replying I'm interested.

What I want us to do may not be easy but it is very simple. We're going to be accountable on
this thread. Therefore bookmark this thread (Ctrl+D) so you can always come back to it.

All information about this venture is presented on this thread. Please go through it and follow through to my
website to get the whole picture.

Get all details on my blog: http://somuchfree..com/2013/05/quick-smart-programme-earnings-proof.html

You can Like us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/smartmakehotmoneyonline

BIG, OBVIOUS DISCLAIMER

Do not join now, if you're looking for some 'magical secret key' to getting rich without working at all. ALL of the rich folks I know (all of them) either now or in the past worked their asses off for sometimes an extended period of time, encountering brutal, bloody failures for a time before 'getting it'. * Sort of like how any professional goes to school before they can actually make money, you'll have to learn some stuff too. If you aren't willing to learn now, don't join immediately. People who join right now, thinking this is a lottery, are going to be sadly disappointed to learn that to get rich today, or ever, there's very little sitting on the couch, and watching re-runs of the Simpsons involved. While some people earn extraordinary amounts of money, some people make absolutely no money at all.

Make sure you contact me for your Free 30 Minute consultation.

SiteRubix

Modified 03/10/2014.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by princephobia(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2012
i am interested you can contact me by mail....prince14272007@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by IRIENBOY(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
I am intarested u can contant me by peterson4real34@yahoo.com.tnks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by frankzone: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
im in
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by chikeorji123(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
Op
can't you state what the nature of the plan is? at least it will help one to know what's he/she is getting involve and prepare?.My opinion sha..
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Musyus(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
Thanks sir, pls, i'm highly interested. So, you can inbox me on Phatyus79@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2012
chikeorji123: Op
can't you state what the nature of the plan is? at least it will help one to know what's he/she is getting involve and prepare?.My opinion sha..

I explained the concept and they hid the post. Just drop me your contact if you want to be part of this.

Musyus: Thanks sir, pls, i'm highly interested. So, you can inbox me on Phatyus79@gmail.com

I'll send you the details asap. My email isn't opening at the moment. Please be patient.

Preferably you can give me a call: 08063306838.

Like my page on facebook and let's spread the word about this huge opportunity to the world.
https://www.facebook.com/smartmakehotmoneyonline

You're blessed.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by tafiya: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2012
Am interestd-my email:abdulumar093@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
@Musyus and @Tafiya, I've sent a mail to you guys!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Let me try again to explain. Here's how the plan goes: There's a simple business I've been running for a while and it has been cool for me. But I've observed with dismay that the people who joined under me weren't serious and persistent enough to make it work for them. I realised that many are newbies who are overwhelmed by the so many things on the internet. I've decided that I'm going to give a helping hand to people who are going to take me up on this.

I'm going to start with 10 serious people who I'm going to help to make their first 10 sales. I'm going to monitor them as they inturn help those 10 people I helped them get to make their own 10 sales. They will also have the responsility of monitoring their 10 people as they help their 10 people make their own 10 sales. This means that everyone who comes onboard is guaranteed getting help to make his first 10 sales after which he'll then be on his own to make other sales.

If these 10 sales are monitored to the third level, it's easy how that will translate into N1m for the participant. As these sales are being made, one is also building a targeted list of business people he can sell other stuffs to in the future. The money they say is in the list!

Read the whole concept here:

http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Once you've started making something from here, you can then afford the bigger programme I have in stock for you.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2012
Let me give some terms everyone wishing to participate in this project has to abide with.

1. Put aside greed.
This is the biggest most important factor that will make this project work or fail.
When you make your 10sales. Help them make their first 10 sales too. Once you've done that you'll
be free to make other personal sales.

2. Be willing to follow instructions.

3. You have to be accountable.
There's going to be need for us to come back to this thread and be accountable. Once I have my first person,
I'm going to announce it here. When I've got 10, I'll stop taking personal sales and start referring people
to my team who will testify here if I'm doing that or not. They'll also have to be accountable to benefit
from my continued support.

Let me stop here. We'll come up with further guidelines with time. Let's get started. Who's going to be the
first to take action.

I have no doubt this project is going to be a great success.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2012
My first guy is Obikee Valentine Ogundu! Congrats, you're guaranteed my support to help you make your first 10 sales.
Once I have 10 sales. All others will go to them until they all have had their 10. Let's get going people.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by smat101(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2012
I am interested...contact me via eze.smart1@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
Am in pls my contact emzybrown76@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
smat101: I am interested...contact me via eze.smart1@gmail.com
Eze I've noted the fact that you got to the bank late hence you couldn't make your payment. It's ok by Monday morning.
Just make sure that you're among the first 10.

Emzybrown: Am in pls my contact emzybrown76@gmail.com
Check your inbox. And reply me giving me your phone contact.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by nell07(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
sounds adventurous...
pls mailme d details at macdestiny@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
nell07: sounds adventurous...
pls mailme d details at macdestiny@yahoo.com

Check your mail.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2012
Some people are so lazy that they cannot sit down for 15-30mins to read thru and understand a programme. They tell you "that write up is too long!" Honestly if you don't have the time to read and understand this programme, don't waste your time, u cannot promote it. My candid advice is for you to find something else because when someone makes an inquiry and cannot satisfactorily answer him, you loose your credibility! So all participants should make sure they read and understand the Quick Smart Programme. If you need to ask me questions about it, feel free to call me on 08063306838.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by k4all(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
I'm interested. My email is: kjezhi@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
interested.....beautyyjo@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
BJ88: interested.....beautyyjo@gmail.com

Where you not the one I paid your way into the programme some months ago when I was doing a promo and created a blog for you
http://www.ehimiyenquicksmart..com/ sometime in April?

Did you work on promoting the business? Sometimes when someone gets something free, he's not so serious about it.
Call me so I can see how I'll integrate you into this project. It's not going to be free anyway. But call so we talk!

k4all: I'm interested. My email is: kjezhi@yahoo.com

Check your inbox for details.

Next week is going to be hot. A lot of people have indicated interest so we're going to see how makes the first 10 directly
below me.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by careidon: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
in. am i in the 10?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
You're not yet among the first 10 but you can be. All you need do is to go here:

Read and understand the programme and then make the necessary payments on Monday (N3000 is all that you need
to invest-the amount covers the fee for creating your blog and the programme itself), then you'll be among the 10.
We'll then start working on helping you make your first 10 sales too. Let it be known to you that after your first
10 sales, you'll suspend your personal sales too until you've helped those 10 people under make their own 10
sales. That's how we'll keep on assisting one another until every participant reaches the goal.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by wasco24: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2012
iam interested my email is wasco172@hotmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by martfrank(m): 8:59am On Dec 30, 2012
A̶̲̥̅♏ in obinnaobidike@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by naira4ever(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2012
well, as far as i know, Quick Smart Program has been around and being used to make a few bucks by the early internet marketer since 2006/07. If you got the time, marketing acumen, forums blos and newpapers advert placing and most importantly, the urge to survive, it could be a good venture for jobless folks, at least. But to make a million naira in 1 - 2 months as claimed in the poster's blog, what a blantant lie called 'marketing gimmick'. But before you start, ensure that you are determined to complete it and meet your set goals. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
naira4ever: well, as far as i know, Quick Smart Program has been around and being used to make a few bucks by the early internet marketer since 2006/07. If you got the time, marketing acumen, forums blos and newpapers advert placing and most importantly, the urge to survive, it could be a good venture for jobless folks, at least. But to make a million naira in 1 - 2 months as claimed in the poster's blog, what a blantant lie called 'marketing gimmick'. But before you start, ensure that you are determined to complete it and meet your set goals. Good luck

Making a million naira in say 2months is what the programme promotes. But being in it for over a year has proven to me that less than 1% of the people who joined this programme can achieve that. That's why I came up with a more realistic time frame of 6 months. Or did I say 2 months anywhere on this thread? And thank God you didn't call the programme a scam.

By working together putting greed aside and putting on a generous heart, we that are good at marketing are going to help those who are nwebies to reach this goal. And mind you Quick Smart Programme is not something for the jobless folks. The list you're going to build with this programme is going to be a goldmine. If you're an internet marketer, no one needs to tell you the importance of a list. And the good part about it is that you're going to benefit from other people's effort others are also benefiting from yours.

martfrank: A̶̲̥̅♏ in obinnaobidike@gmail.com

wasco24: iam interested my email is wasco172@hotmail.com

Check your inbox.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
People are sending me text asking if their among the first 10 or not. You cannot be among the first 10 when you haven't made your payment of N3000.

When you go here: http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html you're going to see how that amount is allocated. You'll also learn how the programme works.

Let me make it clear that not only the first 10 are going to enjoy my support. Every body will and it's going to be on a first come first served basis.

If you're interested just indicate interest and go and read up things. You can call me if you have any queries.

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
I'm really pumped up. With the interest you guys have shone and the calls I've received so far, I have no doubt that this project is going to be a huge success. I can't wait to see as action takers rush to take up the first 10 positions. If you don't make the first 10, don't worry as everyone will still be supported. Only that the first will be served first.

Catch you tomorrow.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by dimensional(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
Send detail to everplusng@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by pemiboy: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
Am in just send me an email: emmancoakins@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.