Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

10 Days Free Online Training On How To Succeed In 2013 – JOIN THE TEAM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Days Free Online Training On How To Succeed In 2013 – JOIN THE TEAM (534 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This In 2013 And 2016 / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Days Free Online Training On How To Succeed In 2013 – JOIN THE TEAM by Telez(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
Don't be left out
This Training is organized by LiveBETAlife foundation a motivational organization developing individuals in the sense of learning, growing, progressing, acquiring knowledge and skills to develop themself and their community.

This course ought to be in PDF format i.e Ebook but
not every one has access to a computer system,
thus they can’t download a PDF ebook. Expect the tips and training material on daily basis, so no PDF format available.

We’ve trained and still training Youths, and Studentsnow in various Higher Institution of Learning, how tosucceed, Apply for Jobs and pass interviews / Exams with Ease, break the cycle of poverty and step out into abundance.
Believe me you will also join them this year. AN END AS COME TO FAILURE, SUCCESS IS YOURS…
YOU WILL CONQUER JAMB THIS YEAR, GET BETTER JOB, and SUCCEED. I can hear you say Amen, am not a Pastor nor An Alfa, am only telling you the whole truth of the matter
Get more info here @ http://livebetalife.Com/project2013.

(1) (Reply)

Kanye And Kim Expecting A Baby / 2013 Golden Globe Awards: The Show, The Winners / Dem Want Kill Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.