Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Introducing Okayfreedom VPN For Webmasters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Introducing Okayfreedom VPN For Webmasters (1469 Views)

I Need A Dedicated United States Vpn For Free.which Website Offers Such For Free / New Forum For Webmasters And Programmers(mycodeng) / VPN For Sale At N2500 For Over 1yr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Okayfreedom VPN For Webmasters by TrustNigerians: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
<images included in the source>

OkayFreedom VPN is a simple VPN service enabling private, uncensored web surfing.
If you followed up my earlier post “Internet Service Providers frustrate webmasters and other internet users”, this powerful application provides a solution to the problems listed on the post.
With OkayFreedom VPN you can:
Access your websites cpanel without issues.
Access the web securely – even in public hotspots
Surf the Net anonymously
Protect your privacy on the internet
Any many more

How to use your Okayfreedom
Step by step guide
Download OkayFreedom here

Get through the installation wizard…few “next”…” next” clicks will help.
Once your have OkayFreedom installed.

Get a free one month premium account here

Enter your email address.
The premium coupon code will be provided to you via email.

View OkayFreedom Plans and activate your premium code
Click on “Redeem your premium code here” link

Premium code activation

You will be prompted to enter your premium code.

Copy the premium code sent to you via email and paste on the box.

Start and stop OkayFreedom from the taskbar. Note you can change to any location you want.
[url] http://trustnigerians.com/how-to-download-and-install-okayfreedom-vpn/ [/url]
Re: Introducing Okayfreedom VPN For Webmasters by brixton: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
i have been lukn to get a vpn for my ipad. Can u help?
Re: Introducing Okayfreedom VPN For Webmasters by TrustNigerians: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
brixton: i have been lukn to get a vpn for my ipad. Can u help?

Try vpn one click

http://www.vpnoneclick.com/download/index.html
Re: Introducing Okayfreedom VPN For Webmasters by brixton: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
TrustNigerians:

Try vpn one click

http://www.vpnoneclick.com/download/index.html

tanks will try it now

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Web Development Project: Help Needed Please. / I Am In Need Of Fresh Google Voice Numbers / Adsense Payment With Domiciliary Account Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.