Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) (10152 Views)

Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / Obafemi Martins Visits Ooni Ogunwusi - Pictured / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by shyna501: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: The left hand should not know what the right hand does
​i kno there will be criticism! Y r Ʊ so pathologically fastidious? D pix Iڪ jst 2 ecourage pple 2do stuffs lyk dat. Shikena! Ä♌ð if Ʊ dnt see d pix, Ʊ'll stl comment dat d story Iڪ fake! Nawa 4u ooo.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by Rossikk(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
ODEMWINGIE, LOOK AND LEARN.
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by abysirius(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
babyosisi:

The Bible says when you do your good deed and tell the whole world so that you be praised,you have already received your reward
Just like some of our fellow Nigerians of the other religion fast and they announce it continually to all and sundry that they are fasting o
They will break fast and take photo to show them breaking fast
Your good deeds should be between you,the receiver and your God
You didn't have to invite camera men to show pictures of your gifts to motherless babies
Some of us are not impressed lai lai
Empty glory

What are u saying? Arrant nonsense! @least be sure 1st that he personally arranged for photographers before uttering rubbish. It's Christmas and most of these orphanage homes tend to do this as a control measure and also to encourage those good Samarithans that thought it wise to see these children. GOD BLESS OBA GOAL!!!

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by DeWisedon(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
Y cant u guys apreciate good tins.o dikwa egwu.nd na all dis fulanis wey d here d cause wahala
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by lion042(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
all this things na chicken change naaa
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by abysirius(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
Maxymilliano: But why on camera

If yahoo boys/Owanbe celebrities/kleptomaniac and megalomaniac politicians are not been castigated for posting pictures of their rotten lifestyle (like throwing cash-hard currency- to muscians) on internet, why then should pple be castigated when pics like these are seen about them i.e even if he knew about it?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by perrychocks(f): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
DANILSA: SHEE IF I TALK SAY I DON WIN THE FORBIDDEN AWARD PERSON GO BEGIN COURSE ME,ANYWAY I STILL WIN.
BACK TO TOPIC, WELDONE MARTIN, BUT MUST YOU TELL THE WHOLE WORLD?
can u shut de Bleep up.hw many have u done
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by TeenageMoney(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
babyosisi:

The Bible says when you do your good deed and tell the whole world so that you be praised,you have already received your reward
Just like some of our fellow Nigerians of the other religion fast and they announce it continually to all and sundry that they are fasting o
You didn't have to invite camera men to show pictures of your gifts to motherless babies
Empty glory

He is a celeb.... Ppl follow him up
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by Sheguama: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
babyosisi:

Empty glory

Must you and ur like criticize every thing? Always angry at other fellas good deeds. You suck. Abeg Femi carry on with ur good work. God will more honour you. *So touching a gesture.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
I rather wanna see the picture of a celebrity giving to charity than a celebrity posting pics of his new car on Twitter on Nairaland....

Giving over greed.... We need more of these acts in our society... He has done his part by helping his community.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by motobid(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
babyosisi:

Empty glory

Is Obafemi a christian or why are talking about bible? Go and look for what to do.
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by tellwisdom: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
person carry em sister pikin, una sey na motherless home embarassed
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by Goldwolexy: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
Obagol u are the best!
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by Davidogar(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
u shall live long, a year 2013 shall be greatest year 4 u an ur family............
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by OyBosEnEmm(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
DANILSA: SHEE IF I TALK SAY I DON WIN THE FORBIDDEN AWARD PERSON GO BEGIN COURSE ME,ANYWAY I STILL WIN.
BACK TO TOPIC, WELDONE MARTIN, BUT MUST YOU TELL THE WHOLE WORLD?
hmnnn....xactly wat came 2 my mind...he's got his reward already according 2 d scripture..
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jaidey-one:
That's a good way to spend xmas. Not just abt family and friends alone. 3rd to comment sad
I thought he was a muslim?
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by DMainMan: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
Nice one my brother in Islam. This is what Islam teaches. Help the needy and orphans, make them happy regardless of their race, faith and values. However, most non-muslims especially christians will never render help to the poor, needy and beggars. They wil enforce dem to become christians before they can help. Am not even surprise when one of their pastors called oyedepo told his blood sister,a widow who urgently needs money to cater for her children to accept dat pagan religion called christianity or else he wont help her. Dat is how most people deceivingly bcom christians. No wonder y most of dem are Hypocrites. Thank U, Martins for spreading the truth about Islam. May ALLAH reward U abundantly
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by ffo(m): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2012

Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by bestower: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
Obafemi has been doing this for a long time nah,why make making unneccesssary noise pls let him be.u can emulate his charity offers if u re jealous.
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by bestower: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Nice one my brother in Islam. This is what Islam
teaches. Help the needy and orphans, make them happy regardless of their
race, faith and values. However, most non-muslims especially christians
will never render help to the poor, needy and beggars. They wil enforce
dem to become christians before they can help. Am not even surprise
when one of their pastors called oyedepo told his blood sister,a widow
who urgently needs money to cater for her children to accept dat pagan
religion called christianity or else he wont help her. Dat is how most
people deceivingly bcom christians. No wonder y most of dem are
Hypocrites. Thank U, Martins for spreading the truth about Islam. May
ALLAH reward U abundantly Guy why are u talking like a kid,pls am a muslim also, u dont need to discriminate other religion to make senses pls am a symbol of peace when it comes to religion which i ve been preaching for years.Do not critise others with their beliefs,may allah bless us.Ameen.
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by Oballer: 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
First Story reported 5 million 2nd story reported 10million...Obafemi im sure will boast 20million....hmmm..i still don't understand why we publish all these samaritan deeds. if its is genuine...do it discreetly and let God reward you openly...Well he has already received his reward from people....Obafemi trumpets his good deeds....Oga oo, Nawa for Naija
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by Zikdik(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: The left hand should not know what the right hand does
He is a celeb..its d way dis tnz work.
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by tutu1: 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
No be this guy make us loose nations cup that year grin lol
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by olusogo: 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jesus Christ performed miracles and they were recorded despite that he asked people to keep it secret. Pastor Adeboye Fellowshiped with Prisoners & guards at Kirikiri and was made known to public even on nairaland, so please tell me what Martins has done wrong by spending money on orphans, settling hospital bills. He worths to be encomium-ed. Only God can reward him.
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by olusogo: 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
May you never be impressed and satisfied in your life except you are just to Obagol by your comment. He labored to earn his money and took the pain to spend 10millon naira on orphan on Xmas day when you have forgot that some people are in hospital and orphan exist and All you can say is that you are not impressed because he publicized it. You need seek for forgiveness.
babyosisi:

Empty glory

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by TableLeg(m): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
I dont understand why some people make goodwill and philantrophic gestures, and feel the need to broadcast or drag cameras to show the whole world!
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by AK481(m): 12:00am On Dec 27, 2012
I have never seen a player as stingy as jay jay okocha.

@ topic,nice one,I believe that there is blessing in "GIVING TO THE POOR"(I didn't say giving to billionaire pastors ooo) .
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by TableLeg(m): 12:12am On Dec 27, 2012
AK 48: I have never seen a player as stingy as jay jay okocha.
What has that got to do with this thread?!
Or are you one of the tribalistic vagabonds who are fond of vomiting tribal nonsense and stirring hatred all over this forum?
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by DMainMan: 12:58am On Dec 27, 2012
[/quote] Guy why are u talking like a kid,pls am a muslim also, u dont need to discriminate other religion to make senses pls am a symbol of peace when it comes to religion which i ve been preaching for years.Do not critise others with their beliefs,may allah bless us.Ameen.[/quote]

i dont think u ar a muslim cos u ar acting like a Munnafik (hypocrite). U ar nt proud of being a muslim. U ar just disguising all around. We al know d true muslims on nairaland. All wat i said is nothin but d truth. Go to d north and c wat is happening dere. C d techniques christians ar using to convert ignorant poverty hausa muslims to dere religion. We all know wat oyedepo did to his sister. If u are ignorant and dont know anything, just shut up. If u want to even advice me, cant u just PM me. U ar here disgracing muslims and making the christians happy.

C aw u even wrote ALLAH, D
CREATOR, with small letters. To ALLAH, non-muslims are even better dan Hypocrites. U had beta change ur ways befor it is too late. U Hypocrite and non-muslims will neva stop me from spreading d truth.
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by JimmyBoy1: 6:24am On Dec 27, 2012
This is heart lifting, God bless you bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neymar Will Be Out For 4 Weeks Due To Left Hamstring Injury / Nigeria Cannot Win The 2013 Nations Cup - Waidi Akanni / Kemi Adekoya Suspended After Testing Positive For Steroid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.