Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? (5886 Views)

Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
"Take away everything from me, but do not take Jesus from me"

[when I say everything, I mean: your husband, your wife, fiance, job, career, bank savings, your newly acquired cars, assets, your private jets, your titles, church buildings, mansions...etc]

Now if we ever see any "christian", Pastor, Bishop, ArchProphet, not bold enough to say THIS. It means they're just f00ling around charismatic jokes.

What this means is: you love that thing you can't let go more than Jesus.. now tell me, do you think you can make heaven

2 Likes

Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by k2039: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hell is not an option.
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
k2039: Hell is not an option.

True...
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
Take everything away from me but not Jesus?

You would sacrifice your family for belief in Jesus?

Wow.....a whole new level in s.tupidity.

I wouldnt want to be your family member when you are having faith issues

8 Likes

Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by AtheistD(m): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
Logicboy03: Take everything away from me but not Jesus?

Or when the muslim jihadists arrive.
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
Logicboy03: Take everything away from me but not Jesus?

lol... the gospel of our lord Jesus is foolishness to unbelievers..

13 Likes

Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Or when the muslim jihadists arrive.

lolz........"deny Jesus or we will shoot your family"

Acidiosis would even help pour acid on his famil bfore denying Jesus grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
acidosis™:

lol... the gospel of our lord Jesus is foolishness to unbelievers..

That is not what I said

Logicboy03:

Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

I rebuke you...
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Delafruita(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
k2039: Hell is not an option.
i pity your wife and children.if only they knew how little they mean to you
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
Delafruita: i pity your wife and children.if only they knew how little they mean to you

wait...wait..

What are you all talking about

Are you saying you love your best friend, wife, child more than your God ??

oh my God, what kinds of christians do we have on this forum?! what is wrong with this generation of doom?!
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Delafruita(m): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
acidosis™:

wait...wait..

What are you all talking about

Are you saying you love your best friend, wife, child more than your God ??

oh my God, what kinds of christians do we have on this forum?! what is wrong with this generation of doom?!
which god?the one that created hell for his creation?the one that sends his crazy children to murder entire towns and cities?i dont love him

1 Like

Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by k2039: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
Delafruita: i pity your wife and children.if only they knew how little they mean to you
Why?
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
Delafruita: which god?the one that created hell for his creation?the one that sends his crazy children to murder entire towns and cities?i dont love him

but he loves you, same reason he sent his only son to die for the redemption of our soul... The bible says, "for while we were yet sinners, christ died for us. Is he not merciful enough? all he's asking from you despite all he gave to you is for you to accept him as your Lord & personal saviour. Accepting him means forsaken your old ways of sin and believing in his son Jesus.

Pls do know this... hell was initially created for lucifer and the fallen angels who envied God. Now God is demanding from us... not to conform with satan.. but whoever does will definitely face the wrath of God. Our God is so merciful that he has given you/us enough opportunity to repent and forsake all forms of sin.. Pls let me tell you this... The wrath of God is near. There shall be no complain on that day. All he is asking from you is "accept him" and ignore iniquities...thats all he's asking... thats all he's asking.. do not say you're not told... and even when you say that.. it may be too late.

All atheists and unbelievers are satan's.. satan is the custodian of false and unbeliefs in other to draw people with him to hell..

Whatever you see here on earth is uncomparable with the prepared place for the fervent children of God. Join the league today.. and you'll see the difference!

5 Likes

Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by advocate666: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
^^^ bla bla bla.

1 Like

Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Delafruita(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
acidosis™:

but he loves you, same reason he sent his only son to die for the redemption of our soul... The bible says, "for while we were yet sinners, christ died for us. Is he not merciful enough? all he's asking from you despite all he gave to you is for you to accept him as your Lord & personal saviour. Accepting him means forsaken your old ways of sin and believing in his son Jesus.

Pls do know this... hell was initially created for lucifer and the fallen angels who envied God. Now God is demanding from us... not to conform with satan.. but whoever does will definitely face the wrath of God. Our God is so merciful that he has given you/us enough opportunity to repent and forsake all forms of sin.. Pls let me tell you this... The wrath of God is near. There shall be no complain on that day. All he is asking from you is "accept him" and ignore iniquities...thats all he's asking... thats all he's asking.. do not say you're not told... and even when you say that.. it may be too late.

All atheists and unbelievers are satan's.. satan is the custodian of false and unbeliefs in other to draw people with him to hell..

Whatever you see here on earth is uncomparable with the prepared place for the fervent children of God. Join the league today.. and you'll see the difference!
heaven doesnt exist

1 Like

Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
advocate666: ^^^ bla bla bla.

Yeah... satan at work.
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
Delafruita: heaven doesnt exist
who created the earth... ??
human and angels?
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Delafruita(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
acidosis™:

who created the earth... ??
human and angels?
have you ever seen an angel?according to your bible,the earth should be aabout 6000years old,thats frigging impossible considering as trhe earth is almost 5billion years old.the only thing your god created is enmity,discord and wars
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by plendil: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
@OP, saying it is one thing, doing it is another.
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
Delafruita:
have you ever seen an angel?according to your bible,the earth should be aabout 6000years old,thats frigging impossible considering as trhe earth is almost 5billion years old.the only thing your god created is enmity,discord and wars

May God have mercy on you. Bye
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
plendil: @OP, saying it is one thing, doing it is another.

Yea thats true but some won't say it...
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
It's easier said than done. I duno what I'd do in such a situation, but I know I love Jesus atleast I have affection for Him.
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
Vanneni: It's easier said than done. I duno what I'd do in such a situation, but I know I love Jesus atleast I have affection for Him.

make him your no1 smiley you won't regret it... & how have you been ? its been a while smiley
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
In the real sense of it, it's quite difficult. Saying it is easy. That's why we always need his Grace.
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
acidosis™:

make him your no1 smiley you won't regret it... & how have you been ? its been a while smiley
I know...it's jes not easy. I've been very good and I owe it all to God.
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by AdeniyiA(m): 12:09am On Dec 27, 2012
what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and looses his soul.
the most important aim of the devil is to rob christians of their heavenly home by providing worldly pleasures and make us forget our real home.
a real christian who is heavenly conscious,who believes that heaven provides the better of the best njoyment&pleasures will not hesitate to deny all these for the love of being wt the almighty.
show/tell me d most impt thing in dis world n i'll show u the most impt vanity.
YES I CAN

5 Likes

Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by UjSizzle(f): 6:43am On Dec 27, 2012
It's difficult to willingly let go of you loved ones for Jesus. I know he knows i love him and hopefully i won't be put into temptation of having to choose.
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Frostyzone(m): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2012
I admire the kind of commitment acidosis™ seem to have for his faith, even if it's misguided.
That kind of commitment gives you purpose and direction in life, which to be honest many self proclaimed atheists in NL are clearly lacking.
Many of those will talk ceaselessly about the non-existence of gods or any supernatural attachments. To them, everything is black and white. Logic vs Superstition.
That is not true. Not everything is clear cut and dry. There are phenomenons that cannot be explained by science that occurs daily in our lives.
Phenomenons like clairvoyance, anstral travel(Yes! it's real!), near death experience, etc.
So maybe there is a possibility that Jesus might exist for him if he believed hard enough.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by AtheistD(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2012
Frostyzone: I admire the kind of commitment acidosis™ seem to have for his faith, even if it's misguided.
That kind of commitment gives you purpose and direction in life, which to be honest many self proclaimed atheists in NL are clearly lacking.
Many of those will talk ceaselessly about the non-existence of gods or any supernatural attachments. To them, everything is black and white. Logic vs Superstition.
That is not true. Not everything is clear cut and dry. There are phenomenons that cannot be explained by science that occurs daily in our lives.
Phenomenons like clairvoyance, anstral travel(Yes! it's real!), near death experience, etc.
So maybe there is a possibility that Jesus might exist for him if he believed hard enough.

There are unexplained phenomena like... antimatter, blackholes, quasars, higs boson particles etc.

The stuff you are talking about is probably more to do with psychological experiences than anything spiritual.
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by Frostyzone(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2012
Atheist:-D:

The stuff you are talking about is probably more to do with psychological experiences than anything spiritual.
There is a thin fine line between psych and non-physical/spiritual.
To some, they are probably the same thing.
Re: How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? by AtheistD(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2012
Frostyzone:
There is a thin fine line between psych and non-physical/spiritual.
To some, they are probably the same thing.

I agree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslims, Is This True? / How Does One Know He/she Is Called By God / Pastor Adeboye's Prediction For Super Eagles "All Shall Be Well" - TB Joshua's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.