Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Beware Of Liberty Reserve Fraud - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Liberty Reserve Fraud (890 Views)

I Urjently Want To Sell My Liberty Reserve Today / How I Make Daily Withdraw To My Liberty Reserve / Good News: Liberty Reserve Now Allows Reversing Of Transfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Liberty Reserve Fraud by donpeluchi(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
A guy recently created a thread in the job/vacancy section saying that he sells liberty reserve at #152 and dropped his phone number 08183466400. I actually needed to buy some liberty reserve but i was suspicious so i just requested for 10 LR at #1500. I sent him the cash via recharge card to his mtn number 07030520190 and since then he has been avoiding my calls and switching off his phone. To every other person who saw his post, beware that guy is a scam. Moderator please take note!!!!
Re: Beware Of Liberty Reserve Fraud by jhydebaba(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin
The guy is not even smart enough, he would have carried out the first transactions successfully and wait or u to come back for more, then u will not be talking of 1500 but 150000000000 cheesy

*i don't trust strangers*
Re: Beware Of Liberty Reserve Fraud by donpeluchi(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
Even if he had done the first one successfully, i wont have gone more than #3000 for the second transaction cos this is naija!
Re: Beware Of Liberty Reserve Fraud by gene1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
ok.....noted
Re: Beware Of Liberty Reserve Fraud by Obinoscopy(m): 1:27am On Dec 27, 2012
donpeluchi: A guy recently created a thread in the job/vacancy section saying that he sells liberty reserve at #152 and dropped his phone number 08183466400. I actually needed to buy some liberty reserve but i was suspicious so i just requested for 10 LR at #1500. I sent him the cash via recharge card to his mtn number 07030520190 and since then he has been avoiding my calls and switching off his phone. To every other person who saw his post, beware that guy is a scam. Moderator please take note!!!!

Thanks for the heads-up OP. We will track the person. It appears he is using several monikers ranging from flexiblekolly to tmancool to shaunkay002 to perpetrate his acts. However it is worthy of note that none of his posts are on the job section due to d consciousness of u guys. All his posts in the job section are removed asap by d mods after u guys must have alerted them

Like I said we will track and sanction him. However we plead that we shouldn't fall for offers that are too good to be true. If you doubt an offer, create a thread asking qxns about d offer. Ur fellow NLer will come to the rescue.

Thanks and Godbless

(1) (Reply)

Secretary Urgently Needed(female)CLOSE!CLOSE!!CLOSE!!! / More Cleaners Wanted / Store Manager/executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.