Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? (10692 Views)

Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) / Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
Am very sure no one will win that money.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Caseless: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
1 million dollars? Oga mi, i can remain mute indifferent for that amount.

Wetin i wan talk wey my dollars dey bank de increase?

Who wan talk b4? As long as no be food and water dem go say make i no take....no wahala.

I go jst dey like sheep(V.I.O) for more than one year sef.

Na my own b dat, i no knw how others go handle am...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
caseless: 1 million dollars? Oga mi, i can remain mute indifferent for that amount.

Who wan talk b4? As long as no be food and water dem go say make i no take....no wahala.

u wil mistakingly talk, e no easy lik dat oooo
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
Give me internet facilities...my fingers will do the talking...and the mugu will pay $1m.

To add to it:
$1m= ~ N150m

i.e N1.3 million monthly!

eewww! The greatest talkative (Journalist) in any Nigerian radio or television house receives nothing close to that..

Why then I nor go com kip my mouth shut throughout the year?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Caseless: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
Henrick007: u wil mistakingly talk, e no easy lik dat oooo
u never hear say person see money wey him never see b4 faint?

If dem convert the cash to naira, na 120mill b dat oooo.

U nor see wetin UTI and KEVIN PAM de do when they won the bba respectively? Dem confuse wella....and that is 1/4 of the cash....broda. see how dem mad taya.

The only thing to do is, take u to russia where u dont understand their language, keep u in a house, off ur fone, that's all.

One comedian even said "i go put the money for bank, come take myself to psychiatric hospital. I.e 30 mill wey dem uti win"......talkless of 120mill.....na die oooo...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 12:24am On Dec 27, 2012
All i knw is dat many pple wil tink it a easy task but it aint a easy task
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 12:26am On Dec 27, 2012
acidosis™:
Give me internet facilities...my fingers will do the talking...and the mugu will pay $1m.
U will still mistakingly talk
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Caseless: 12:44am On Dec 27, 2012
acidosis™:
*falls from mat*
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by iamSi(m): 2:07am On Dec 27, 2012
Can someone pls get me a Duct tape?_ 2rolls for 300,000_ send my wife abroad_wait a minute_ get another duct tape for my wife like 6rolls_lobatan
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Mynd44: 4:54am On Dec 27, 2012
I can talk my way to that money in 6 months so why keep quite?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by YoungMT: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2012
Will automatically turn to a dumb for 365 days,and thereafter 150 million naira...But wait o, it ain't easy.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2012
It'd be the easiest 1 Million dollars I'll ever get grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by DANILSA(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2012
THATS IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS THE PERSON IS DEAF AND DUMB. I CANT FOR I WEEK

1 Like

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Bolt2011(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2012
Why are all these ridiculous questions on Nairaland now. Are there no moderators again?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by SamConquer(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2012
CHOIIIII...+++World's Greatest Assignment...
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Iaz93: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2012
What of people wey dey talk for sleep??

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by FASTLINK1: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2012
as long as the amount is guaranteed and people around me are in the know, why waste my precious energy in talking. I will gladly add extra months to it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2012
Sincerely, I can't...
That money is too small to deny myself a freedom of talk. My mouth is very wide & $1million dollars can't fill it.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by ib4real95(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2012
I don win am be dat naw, shuo.. no be just to shutup. Omo na sLEepIn tiNz
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Freiburger(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2012
Iaz93: What of people wey dey talk for sleep??
That won't be noted grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2012
DANILSA: THATS IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS THE PERSON IS DEAF AND DUMB. I CANT FOR I WEEK
I cant even for a day
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by tmed1(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2012
Mehn...it's really difficult. In fact, i just tried it for like 30 minutes now...it's like i can't breathe properly...
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by TrustZee(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2012
Bolt2011: Why are all these ridiculous questions on Nairaland now. Are there no moderators again?
if u n0 lyk am y post here? Abi d mod no knw b4 him/her put am 4 fpage? Waste Of Time.. WOT
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by ib4real95(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Sincerely, I can't...
That money is too small to deny myself a freedom of talk. My mouth is very wide & $1million dollars can't fill it.
YEYE, if i hear sey u see d money u no faint 3 tyms!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by jalay(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2012
1 million dollars? Oga mi, i can remain mute indifferent for that amount.

i dey craze? wetin i go use express myself when i enter trouble
@op.. dis wan no be issue to discuss.
when we get at the bridge we go cross am.
NEXT!!!!!
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by nairalady(f): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2012
caseless: 1 million dollars? Oga mi, i can remain mute indifferent for that amount.

Lol..so how will you ask for food, water, etc? grin
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by omarky(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2012
It isn't easy and can't be achieved by any one
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2012
semid4lyfe: It'd be the easiest 1 Million dollars I'll ever get grin
dat will b d hardest 1 million to get
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Freiburger(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2012
jalay:

You 're so funny grin
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2012
By the time you're all asleep you'd be shocked how much you talk when you're counting the "proposed" $1m in your dream.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2012
well i can't do without talking. Am sorry, keep your money!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A Name For My Newly Born Baby Boy / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Any Sign Of Harmattan In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.