Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 AM

Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport (12456 Views)

"Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" / Hundreds Throng Enugu Airport To Pay Respect To Chukwumerije. Picture. / APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by ak47mann(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
ENUGU–AN attempt by four persons to blow up the Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu with explosives was,Thursday, foiled by operatives of the Explosive Ordinance Department (EOD) of the Enugu State Police Command.

The suspects, whose identities had been kept secret for security reasons, were apprehended while driving to the airport at about 8.30am Thursday.

The four suspects including the driver of their vehicle with registration number including KJA 359 AP were heading to the airport when the EOD operatives halted them.

According to the State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu who confirmed the arrest said when the vehicle was searched by the operatives, some items believed to be dangerous fireworks contained in two cartons, one packet of celebration thunder of ten shots candle were discovered in the vehicle.
More details soon

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/four-arrested-over-alleged-plan-to-bomb-enugu-airport/
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by Afam4eva(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nna, na waoo...

Enemies of progress at work.
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by ezeagu(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nevermind.
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by eduson77(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Really?
Hmmm 3rd sha
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by GARRIx7(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
some items believed to be dangerous fireworks contained in two cartons, one packet of celebration thunder of ten shots candle were discovered in the vehicle.

Silly f00ls... So our policemen do not know the difference between knock-outs and bomb... Abi??

cheesy cheesy

Thunder fire all of them!!!!

Still on 4th Position, thank God ooo

12 Likes

Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by Afam4eva(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
^^
How come i didn't see that.

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by taharqa: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Silly f00ls... So our policemen do not know the difference between knock-outs and bomb... Abi??

cheesy cheesy

Thunder fire all of them!!!!

Still on 4th Position, thank God ooo
Sharp guy. This was what i just wantd to point out; you beat me to it..... But abeg no dey call our 'dear' police 'sillly foools' again, u hear?

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by gbanikiti(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
I sorry for nigeria police.

2 Likes

Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by donchris369: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hahahahaha...... When did knock-outs become bombs. Mtscheeew.... So boko haram have instilled so much fear on our security apparatus in this country that they can now even fear ordinary matches. The fear of boko haram is the begining of wisdom.
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by EzePromoe: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Isn't it high time this Boko fools get it into their fücking brains that non of their operations will ever be successful in the east. They think here is where they're hidden by their relatives. Dem no get padi here. Their operation in Mile 3, Port Harcourt failed and now Enugu airport. Please hand them over to Aluu boys.
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by alaoeri: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
Laughing in swahili when did fireworks turn to bomb beside why is their identities hidden. 9ja police na wah oh.
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by goldfish80(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
So apperently these guys they caught were about to BOMB Enugu airport with fire crackers απϑ canissters? lmao amazing!!!on another note; I chringed abit when I read that †ђξ Lagos state governor has banned †ђξ use of fire crackers, but the same Government some weeks ago blastered a few crackers themselves at †ђξ opening απϑ closing ceremony of the national sports festival. Facking Hypo-crites..!

5 Likes

Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by goldfish80(m): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
So apperently these guys they caught were about to BOMB Enugu airport with fire crackers απϑ canissters? lmao amazing!!!on another note; I chringed abit when I read that †ђξ Lagos state governor has banned †ђξ use of fire crackers, but the same Government some weeks ago blastered a few crackers themselves at †ђξ opening απϑ closing ceremony of the national sports festival. Facking Hypo-crites..!
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by GARRIx7(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
taharqa: Sharp guy. This was what i just wantd to point out; you beat me to it..... But abeg no dey call our 'dear' police 'sillly foools' again, u hear?

Deep down in ur heart you know I'm right..... grin

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by GARRIx7(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
goldfish80: So apperently these guys they caught were about to BOMB Enugu airport with fire crackers απϑ canissters? lmao amazing!!!on another note; I chringed abit when I read that †ђξ Lagos state governor has banned †ђξ use of fire crackers, but the same Government some weeks ago blastered a few crackers themselves at †ђξ opening απϑ closing ceremony of the national sports festival. Facking Hypo-crites..!

Indiscriminate use of fire-crackers is what's prohibited....
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by markus1133: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
good they stopped em
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by engrezebuiro: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Na wa o. These guys gotta change o
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by goldfish80(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Indiscriminate use of fire-crackers is what's prohibited....
Please clarify,whats discriminate απϑ indiscriminate use of fire_crackers sire?
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by DANILSA(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
SO THIS GUYS WANTED TO USE FIRE-CRACKERS(KNOCKOUT AND CO) TO BOMB OUR AIRPORT, POLICE ARE WORKING, AKPOS ONE MORE RAP ABEG.(IGBOO)

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by GARRIx7(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
goldfish80:
Define discriminate απϑ indiscriminate use of fire_crackers sire

Thunder fire ya mouth!!!!

I resemble ur ENGLISH TEACHER...... grin grin

Happy New Year in Advance......

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by klax(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
So Firework is a Bomb in Nigeria now? Very soon Cigarete too wil be term as Bomb in Nigeria "Oh Nigeria Policeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" God have mercy!!!!!!
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by babymama3: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
I suspect the security forces say these things from time to time to fool us into thinking they are doing something
Nonsense!
Let dem go and collect their towel where they took their baths jare
I refuse to be fooled

2 Likes

Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by passion007: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hia...Umu ojoo ndia eburukwa bata eighteen!

2 Likes

Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by goldfish80(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Amadioha strike ur thumbs..!

Wishing you a blessed 2013..!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by vanstanzy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Some peops just don't like progress. Na wa o. sad sad sad sad sad

some items believed to be dangerous fireworks contained in two cartons, one packet of celebration thunder of ten shots candle were discovered in the vehicle.

But if the enforcement agents really arrested the guyz with thess, it'll be such a shame that the enforcement agents know nothing.
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by Clerverly: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
I can bet my wallet that majority of our security personnel have not seen a physical yet-to-be-detonated bomb. cheesy Or how else can you explain away this stone age ignorance as exhibited by them
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by GARRIx7(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
goldfish80:

May OGUN drill an iron bar into ur ezcema-infected anƱs...

May the Good lord bless you and ur family IN JESUS NAME... AMEN.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by DANILSA(m): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
GARRI (x7):

goldfish80:

YOU GUYS GOT ME ROLLING grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by Troll: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
[size=16pt] Moderators! This Thread Should Be Moved To The Jokes Section With Immediate Effect!!! angry grin tongue [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by greall1: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
nairaland make me laugh someone is tell me police don"t know diff btw banger and bomb
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by mployer(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nigeria is working. EFCC is arresting poor businessmen at d airport, police is arresting terrorists with fire-crackers. No be news una wan hear?
Re: Four Arrested Over Alleged Plan To Bomb Enugu Airport by mej67: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Na fireworks! its obvious from the story[size=10pt][/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami: Naira Redesign Has Reduced Kidnapping, Corruption / Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG / Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.