Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Who Tha Hell Is Sheik Gumi! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Tha Hell Is Sheik Gumi! (714 Views)

Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi / "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Tha Hell Is Sheik Gumi! by joseph1832(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
About some minutes ago I read a post here on nairaland about sheik gumi's reply to Rev kukah's message delivered at Yokowa's funeral. I most say, who tha hell is this guy? Who does he think he is? And what in the world gave him the impetus to say the malicious things he said?

How many sticks of dynamite does he (Gumi) needs in his medula oblongata to make him compos mentis because I can see that he's a deranged cow! One who has allowed religious sentiment to become his modus operandi.

Once upon a time in Nigeria when they brought the miss world pageant to Nigeria some group of muslims went ahead and protested, killed, destroyed and maimed christians just cause they believe its "un islamic" for such an event to hold in Nigeria forgetting that Nigeria is not an Islamic state and when a journalist replied their atrocitous act "all hell broke loose". Need I mention the post election crises, the Boko Haram scorge, the dec 2011 xmas day bombing but to mention a few...

This is also a case of genocide against poor christians, now I also ask:
What was the reaction of the muslim Ummah?
What was your own reaction (Gumi)?
What was the reaction of the Sultan of Sokoto?
What was the reaction of the Northern Governors Forum?
What was the reaction of the Governors of the states where xtians were slaughtered?
What was the reaction late Yar'Adua?.

I've come to notice that when christians are killed nobody says or does anything, but when its muslims all sorts of sentiments litter the air!

I've heard from friends who served in Sokoto, Shehu Shagari College of Education, an institution that has been islamatize by some of the lecturers and the previous provost, there Christians and corpers are given the most abysmal of treatment (especially corpers) yet nobody is saying or making noise about it! And here you are puking nonsense out of that shit emitting hole you call a mouth!

My fellow Nigerians we most unite against agent of the devil like this sheik Gumi who go around spreading falsehood and petty sentiment all over the place, remember some time ago it was this same man who said "Northerners won the Nigerian civil war". Forgetting the fact that it was not only the northerners who fought the civil war!. Now he has come again to spread another malign sentiment.

Sheik Ahmad Gumi, God will deliver Nigeria from the likes of you!.
Re: Who Tha Hell Is Sheik Gumi! by gramci: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
A paedophile
Re: Who Tha Hell Is Sheik Gumi! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
A Nigerian who bares his mind without fear and favor.
Re: Who Tha Hell Is Sheik Gumi! by joseph1832(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Prof Corruption: A Nigerian who bares his mind without fear and favor.
that's according to you right? it doesn't matter if he's spreading lies and deceit!
Re: Who Tha Hell Is Sheik Gumi! by austinsmat(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
;DThis is the man U are talking about grin grin

Re: Who Tha Hell Is Sheik Gumi! by Twy: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
I know little about his dogmatic credentials but he is a junior. That is, it was his father that was popular.
Re: Who Tha Hell Is Sheik Gumi! by moderatorr: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
Always inciting violence.

(1) (Reply)

DPP Joins Opposition Merger / Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On YORUBA 1 By Joe Obi / Black Man Rapes Old Woman in China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.