Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,990 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

A Letter To My President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To My President (634 Views)

(PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala / Buhari Can Never Be My President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To My President by Soulcaine(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dear president,

I write this letter in the hope one of your 'assistants' will come accross it and bring it to your notice, if they fail i will write it continously on every social networking site every 11:29 pm from the 9th of december 2012 until you answer, am not the busiest guy in the world (you have a Phd, figure it out).

You were voted into power because you promised change and fresh air, we all love that don't we now ?
Your deliveries have not been in sync with you promises and the air is more repugnant (hope i got it right, we cant all have Phd's) and you who had no shoes now have pairs and even collected ours !

I have so much to say to you in person which is the main aim of this letter.

I WANT A ''HARDCORE'' NO WORDS BARRED DISCUSS WITH YOU LIVE!!!!!!

if you can make us friends on facebook during your campaign, should we now be enemies ?

Just an hour chat with you live on tv and no holds barred.

Anticipating your response.

Yours' patriotically
soul-caine
Re: A Letter To My President by nas4q(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
chai! see wat joblessness dey cause. now are u trying to be funny or foolish? u should hav taken ur tym to learn appropriately b4 pasting dis shit. get a life bro.
Re: A Letter To My President by nas4q(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
chai! see wat joblessness dey cause. now are u trying to be funny or foolish? u should hav taken ur tym to learn appropriately b4 pasting dis shait. get a life bro.
Re: A Letter To My President by Soulcaine(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
nas4q: chai! see wat joblessness dey cause. now are u trying to be funny or foolish? u should hav taken ur tym to learn appropriately b4 pasting dis shait. get a life bro.

Ignored!!!!!!

I have noticed you eh. No allow your mb finish oo ? shocked

(1) (Reply)

2015 Presidency: Benin National Congress Vows To Stop Jonathan! / Japanese Government To Spend 10.3 Trillion Yen For 2% Economic Growth / Abia State Government Is Working Assiduously These Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.