Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Meet A Dentist - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet A Dentist (71458 Views)

How To Whiten Teeth Without Seeing A Dentist. / A Dentist Help Needed!! / Visiting A Dentist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2013
ehijayltd: Can anyone help on the cost of a tooth crowning in government hospital and privately own?

Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2013
b03liberty: Thnx 4 ur gud work Dr. Plz what can i use/ apply to gum. I notice that it begin to reced badly? Just started though.
Go for scaling and polishing
Re: Meet A Dentist by trendimagz: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2013
Doc plz....wats ur price for in-office bleaching/scaling and polishing of d teeth
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 7:29am On Nov 13, 2013
trendimagz: Doc plz....wats ur price for in-office bleaching/scaling and polishing of d teeth
call 08063737929
Re: Meet A Dentist by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2013
Good job doc...well done. My wife had an accident when she was still a young girl. She went for a denture just before ​we got married. However, she has added some weight after the kids started coming. For this reason, she can nolonger wear the device because she says the 'holes' they made to fit it have been covered with flesh. What is the possible way out or is the denture now useless? Secondly, is it possible for naturally brown/yellow teeth to turn white permanently after treatment? Thanks in advance
Re: Meet A Dentist by Tonniey(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dr. Pls, when I was growing up, I asked my dad why my teeth is brown whereas, my sis teeth is whitr, he then told me that it was as a result of tretracycline I was given in my infant stage. So I wanna ask if I can still return my teeth to white. Thanks
Re: Meet A Dentist by steveyen(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
Please can someone help me out on the price to replace my front four (4) teeth denture.

My denture got broken yesterday morning. I urgently needed to replace this denture because it's for my front teeth.

The problem is when I go to dental clinic here in Victoria Island ( I work in Victoria Island and I only can run around during my one hour break).

They dont tell u the price but ask you to register with high prices. Only for them to tell you the price I cant afford.

I have registered for two of such clinics at the rate of N8000.

Pls someone help me as i dont wanna keep wasting money registering for dentures I cant afford.

If I can get prices I will know the right clinic to go and register and replace the denture.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
steveyen: Please can someone help me out on the price to replace my front four (4) teeth denture.

My denture got broken yesterday morning. I urgently needed to replace this denture because it's for my front teeth.

The problem is when I go to dental clinic here in Victoria Island ( I work in Victoria Island and I only can run around during my one hour break).

They dont tell u the price but ask you to register with high prices. Only for them to tell you the price I cant afford.

I have registered for two of such clinics at the rate of N8000.

Pls someone help me as i dont wanna keep wasting money registering for dentures I cant afford.

If I can get prices I will know the right clinic to go and register and replace the denture.

Thanks in advance.

Lets talk on 08063737929. I will refer you to a good dental clinic without registration fee
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tonniey: Dr. Pls, when I was growing up, I asked my dad why my teeth is brown whereas, my sis teeth is whitr, he then told me that it was as a result of tretracycline I was given in my infant stage. So I wanna ask if I can still return my teeth to white. Thanks
Yes, u can still do
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
Chiefpriest1: Good job doc...well done. My wife had an accident when she was still a young girl. She went for a denture just before ​we got married. However, she has added some weight after the kids started coming. For this reason, she can nolonger wear the device because she says the 'holes' they made to fit it have been covered with flesh. What is the possible way out or is the denture now useless? Secondly, is it possible for naturally brown/yellow teeth to turn white permanently after treatment? Thanks in advance
The denture can be repaired, at worst she will get a new one. A naturally brown teeth can be restored to white permanently too. See a dentist asap
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
trendimagz: Doc plz....wats ur price for in-office bleaching/scaling and polishing of d teeth
Re: Meet A Dentist by PearlO(f): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dr pliz ve got dis small growth on ma gum jst above ma incisor dat wont jst go away...dint rily notice wen it started bt cn say tiz bin there for over 4yrz...itz nt painful bt bleeds a lil if brushed against with toothbrush or smthing like orange....taken everything I knw bt it wont jst go..last was nistatine bt still no difference ....wot shld I do...Tnx a mil
Re: Meet A Dentist by unphilaz(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dear doc, after going thru some serious pains, i opted for the tooth to be removed. After some annoying pulling, the teeth slightly shifted and later it was scanned but not removed. The dentist prescribed some drugs to take which is clindamycin, toranar 50, vitamin c, chka. My question is is it normal to have a tooth partially shifted from its root and hope it would not be a problem? Thanks
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pearl-O-:
Dr pliz ve got dis small growth on ma gum jst above ma incisor dat wont jst go away...dint rily notice wen it started bt cn say tiz bin there for over 4yrz...itz nt painful bt bleeds a lil if brushed against with toothbrush or smthing like orange....taken everything I knw bt it wont jst go..last was nistatine bt still no difference ....wot shld I do...Tnx a mil
I need to examine b4 I can make any statement. visit a dentist close to u or call me if u r in lagos 08063737929. continuous irritation can b dangerous
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
unphilaz: Dear doc, after going thru some serious pains, i opted for the tooth to be removed. After some annoying pulling, the teeth slightly shifted and later it was scanned but not removed. The dentist prescribed some drugs to take which is clindamycin, toranar 50, vitamin c, chka. My question is is it normal to have a tooth partially shifted from its root and hope it would not be a problem? Thanks
the tooth should be removed, when possible as it can cause swollen jaw/face
Re: Meet A Dentist by unphilaz(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
esperiense:
the tooth should be removed, when possible as it can cause swollen jaw/face
thanks i think i will look into that soonest.
Re: Meet A Dentist by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 21, 2013
Dear doc where can you recommend in abuja where one can visit a dentist since govt hospitals are on strike and on average how much to remove a troubling tooth.
Re: Meet A Dentist by Emusan(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2013
hisblud: Dear doc where can you recommend in abuja where one can visit a dentist since govt hospitals are on strike and on average how much to remove a troubling tooth.

So you live in Abj....ikanbilivit
Re: Meet A Dentist by PearlO(f): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2013
esperiense:
I need to examine b4 I can make any statement. visit a dentist close to u or call me if u r in lagos 08063737929. continuous irritation can b dangerous

Thanks...wud do dat ASAP....wish I was in lag, wud ve bin easier
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pearl-O-:

Thanks...wud do dat ASAP....wish I was in lag, wud ve bin easier
uw
Re: Meet A Dentist by 7agaza(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2014
Hello Doc pls I have a hole in my teeth for a year now it do pain alot most times, and it is now affecting my gum... What's the best solution
Re: Meet A Dentist by Beverlies(f): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hello Doc, I use a denture for my 4 front teeth but I would really love to have a bridge work on it, my fear now is that I met a dentist who told me that I would have to remove other unaffected tooth to achieve this, is it true? And again how much would it cost me to do the bridge work. Thanks really much
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2014
7agaza: Hello Doc pls I have a hole in my teeth for a year now it do pain alot most times, and it is now affecting my gum... What's the best solution
A root canal or extraction. The decision can only me made after a check up. Visit a dentist or call me 08063737929
Re: Meet A Dentist by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2014
Hello doctor my 9months old baby suck his finger and a dentist told me if I don't stop him from sucking his teeth will be deformed and that it will require surgery to fix it. How true is this?

Secondly, I used to have this on and off excruciating pains between my molar, I suspect there is a whole there. I don't want to extract and I don't want to refill. Is there any permanent solution? This pain usually happen when I chew something and the particles enters in between the space.
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 12:21am On Jan 09, 2014
Icherishu: Hello doctor my 9months old baby suck his finger and a dentist told me if I don't stop him from sucking his teeth will be deformed and that it will require surgery to fix it. How true is this?

Secondly, I used to have this on and off excruciating pains between my molar, I suspect there is a whole there. I don't want to extract and I don't want to refill. Is there any permanent solution? This pain usually happen when I chew something and the particles enters in between the space.

Your baby has a very high chance of that if not stopped, buh no one can say it will happen for sure I.e 100%, only God can

secondly u will have to do either of these two things u dont want if there is hole, so as to get a permanent solution
Re: Meet A Dentist by krazynaija(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hello Doc, I have a natural gap tooth in my lower front teeth. bout 8yrs ago i was hit there and both tooth affected have been gradually overlapping the tooth close to them making the gap very wide.

I'd like to know what i can do about it. Braces? Is it advised and where and how much would it cost & more info. Also i'd love to put Gold Tooth(Like Grills Wearable to bridge the gap*not d Alhaji one*)

Its sort of affecting my esteem and i'm hoping you could help.

Thanks
Re: Meet A Dentist by Beverlies(f): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
Doctor you have refused to give a reply to my post, I know it isn't intentional though, I would be glad if you can give an answer. Thanks much
Beverlies: Hello Doc, I use a denture for my 4 front teeth but I would really love to have a bridge work on it, my fear now is that I met a dentist who told me that I would have to remove other unaffected tooth to achieve this, is it true? And again how much would it cost me to do the bridge work. Thanks really much
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
Beverlies: Doctor you have refused to give a reply to my post, I know it isn't intentional though, I would be glad if you can give an answer. Thanks much
call me 0909 383 9999 I will give u d price
Re: Meet A Dentist by adisa204(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
what can i use for mouth ulcers.den I have the straight line from my premolar down to my lips on both sides,a dentist told me it was because my tooth's were growing
Re: Meet A Dentist by makkitush: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
esperiense:
Go for scaling and polishing
please doc,i would like to discuss something,please.
Re: Meet A Dentist by scarletdp(m): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2014
Pls doc a quick one... i have ds unbearable pain, at d left end of my dentition... The pain is sooooo much i can't chew, i can't even open my mouth well to brush.... Pls i feel like crying.... What do i do.... Could it b a new tooth growing or what, cz i used to think i already had 32teeth pus I'm 26yrs old.... D pain started 2days ago bt it was mild, but ds morning i can't take it...
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2014
Fancier: Can you please tell me the cost implication for scaling and polishing, and also recommend a dentist asap.
Btw 5k - 15k, 09093839999

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies / Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola / King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.