Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

MTN Recharge Card Headache!!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / MTN Recharge Card Headache!!! (797 Views)

Generate Free Mtn Recharge Pin!! / Bulk SMS Recharge Card Deallers Urgently Wanted Across Nigeria By Nijasms / Grab Credit Cards(vcc) And Mtn Recharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Recharge Card Headache!!! by etunoman76(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
I bought a N400 MTN recharge card last nite, alongside other network. Loaded the others, but couldnt load the MTN. I thought it was a network problem, tried it a couple of times and I was barred. I called the customer care early this morning and one of the reps, a male, told me the card was invalid and that I shud return it to where I bought it. Just to confirm, I called back again later in the day and this time around a female attended to me and gave me a shocking news, that the card I bought and scratched myself just last nite, had been used by someone else since NOVEMBER 30! Wow!!! Unbelievable! She said there was nothing MTN could do about it.
When I got home, my neighbour has the same issue, his was N2,000 (5 pieces of N400). Funny enough, when I got home I went to the same person to buy another N400 worth and still the same problem. My neighbour told me that when he noticed the problem in the morning, he went to one of the MTN offices here in Abuja and he was told and shown on the computers that all the cards he bought were stolen/missing. Obviously, all the sets of N400 cards the woman bought were all stolen. And they were not removed out of circulation. Now, I got N800 worthless recharge cards with me.

Just to let the house know what's happening out there and to be wary, even though we can't be too careful considering where and how we buy our recharge cards

(1) (Reply)

Microcontroller / An Online Investment That Pays You 2.15% Of Your Investment / Learn How To Deal With Annoying Facebook Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.