Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? (12858 Views)

Bc / 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 / 13 Business Ideas For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Neoviper147: 11:04am On Dec 28, 2012
[size=18pt]I have been thinking about going into a large scare farming since i have been unable to get a job for 3years out of school. I have applied for Government loan but nothing seems to be coming from there. I just dont know how to get started.[/size]
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2012
khrisponty: Why are you asking, are you trying to thief ideas? Take time O. Like we'll come & Spill here. I'l be fair and give you something to steal anyway. The plan is H.U.S.H, meaning 'Hustle untill something Happens'
Have a Good Day.

There is no new idea on earth. I can give you ideas for free. If you think you know, then you dont.

It is about the courage to carry out the ideas...

I can tell you, transportation is good during Christmas, then you may reply, but i dont have a bus, i will smile at you and walk away. I have given you an idea, but you cant work on it.

Now, for the courageous, he asks himself, ''Must i own a bus to venture into transportation?''. The answer is ''NO''.

There was a little act of courage i carried out as a 2nd year university student which catapulted my family's financial status. I did it without one naira in my pocket.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2012
DANILSA: HE HAS DONE ALOT OF THAT, I MEAN OP, JUST SEARCH GUYS LETS TALK BUSINESS AND YOU WILL SEE HIS BUSINESS IDEAS
Thanks bro... God bless you. He thinks I really care if anyone does not want share their business ideas.

I laugh in hindu * nehi nehi nehi nehi* grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2012
Neoviper147: [size=18pt]I have been thinking about going into a large scare farming since i have been unable to get a job for 3years out of school. I have applied for Government loan but nothing seems to be coming from there. I just dont know how to get started.[/size]
Large Scale not Large Scare. Having corrected that, do you have a collateral for a loan ? Whats the value of your collateral ? And your loan should should be 75% of the value of your collateral.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2012
newnaija: I plan to make #18 million naira in 2013 from my educational consulting businesses.
@i intend to start my sms communication service for 5,000 private schools in lagos and ogun states which will generate #3 million naira monthly profits for my company.
@i intend to complete my professional courses at COVENANT UNIVERSITY,OTTA in psychology and bioinformatics and also study and practice PRIVATE EQUITY AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT during the course of the year.
@i intend to raise #50 million naira in PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTMENTS for my consortuim of schools which will start hopefully in 2013
@i intend to travel to DUBIA for business school in april and SOUTH AFRICA in august to AFRICA LEADERSHIP ACADEMY,PETORIA
@lastly.....i hope to personally invest #6 million for my marriage and future family this 2013...
@God will help me and every other person with good plans.....
#IAMKINGSLEYSOUTHBANK...

Goodtalk. Only you have spoken on this forum. Let the mediocres keep hiding a business plan that wil rot in the earth.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Exponental(m): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2012
Would u expect I sell a new idea 2 d world n end up not making ways cos my ideas where stolen before my implementation. I would have it copied from me than started by someone else.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Your summary is full of confirmed LIES!!! These are your imaginations, if you have been one on one with Dangote, you will totally disagree with yourself. Infact, anyone who adopts Dangote's business and personal principles will be rich. After meeting with Dangote, my perception of life and business changed. Thanks but no thanks for those lies.
Sir, what is lie about what I said up there? That Dangote is not a niece to Dantata? Dangote got his first startup capital as he claimed from a loan he got from his uncle Dantata, 25,000 in 1983 or so. He used the money to invest into cement biz, and soon bought his first jet in less than 5 years, so? So IBETO being stopped from importing cement while Dangote is allowed by OBJ regime is a lie too?

Seriously you don't know Dangote at all. If I reveal some things to you about how he does his business, including the case bw him and Ortedola which Jonathan came to Ortedola's rescue. Or the Ramania oil coy secrets and the secret agreements not to venture into certain business areas which he made with some other giant industrialists which he also broke?

I speak of what I know cos I have insider becos I know some peepz who may not want to hear their names though. Believe it or not, Dongote has enjoyed so much favour from past Nigerian leaders to have gotten to where he is. If INNOSON motors get half of the favor he got, believe me INNOSON group will become the next TOYOTA!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2012
okpara ugo:

Goodtalk. Only you have spoken on this forum. Let the mediocres keep hiding a business plan that wil rot in the earth.
Every business plan is bound by Non-Disclosure Agreements and Executive Summary. So those who hide their industrial and business secret are actually intelligent people and not mediocre. It is a standard business practice. Dont call people 'mediocre', cos those who share here, actually share non-functional business ideas without modules and models.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2012
Need to start my Make-up biz. As in I really need to be serious with it. I've been doing it on small scale.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by tedex1(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2012
Plz try and share that bizness plan that turn yur 5k to $1500, u are motivating someone right now.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2012
albacete:

relax bro. The time isn't right for dat now. wink
no wahala wink
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by demoreon: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2012
tedex1: Plz try and share that bizness plan that turn yur 5k to $1500, u are motivating someone right now.
He has explained that several times.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2012
DailyNews: Sir, what is lie about what I said up there? That Dangote is not a niece to Dantata? Dangote got his first startup capital as he claimed from a loan he got from his uncle Dantata, 25,000 in 1983 or so. He used the money to invest into cement biz, and soon bought his first jet in less than 5 years, so? So IBETO being stopped from importing cement while Dangote is allowed by OBJ regime is a lie too?

Seriously you don't know Dangote at all. If I reveal some things to you about how he does his business, including the case bw him and Ortedola which Jonathan came to Ortedola's rescue. Or the Ramania oil coy secrets and the secret agreements not to venture into certain business areas which he made with some other giant industrialists which he also broke?

I speak of what I know cos I have insider becos I know some peepz who may not want to hear their names though. Believe it or not, Dongote has enjoyed so much favour from past Nigerian leaders to have gotten to where he is. If INNOSON motors get half of the favor he got, believe me INNOSON group will become the next TOYOTA!
I am sorry but your dates and amounts about Dangote are false, wrong and lies. With due respect, Dangote made it clear that he loves Nigeria and believes in Nigeria and makes prudent investment decisions. The tax regimes of the Feds are same for each business bracket, but Dangote puts so much billions into a business that his competitors can hardly match his investment prowess and when the products comes in, he reduces the price regime and his competitors cant meet up his capital injection and profiteering management ideas. If I import lets say Cement with 20Billion, and you import with 1million, and when our products arrives, I haurd my 20 billion imports and allow you to sell cement at 2000 Naira lets say for 1 month, then I open up my warehouse and flood the market at 1200 naira...will you be in business ? Hell to the no; its called business strategy. So, if your interest is in making money in this life, then you got to get rid of sentiments. Business is business. Let me add this before I go and play gulf. There are millions of businessmen in Nigeria including you, and according to you, (based on unproven lies) past presidents invest with Dangote, why did they chose to invest in Dangote's business and not yours, and not mine, and not Ibeto's and not your uncle's and not, I can go on and on. It means there is something maverick about Dangote that people chose to invest in his business. It is called Sincerity in English Language. It is called Business Acumen in business parlance, it is called Managerial Prowess in management lexicon...I can go on and on. You should be worshipping Dangote, cos he has hired more than some local govt areas.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2012
I plan to go into the hospitality business in 2013.
Please what area of hospitality will N500K be enough for?
Been thinking of delivering rich native, home cooked food to offices, conferences, etc.
May I have more suggestions please?
P.S: scammers don't even bother yourselves. All I want is suggestions and not your e-mail. Don't bother dropping your contacts or sending me pms. Thanks!
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by dilbert100: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2012
to actually make some money.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Goldenheart(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2012
im a comic artist. i do the story, penciling inking, colouring, lettering myself. and i hope to release first batch next year...... "AVERAGELY" bagging 6mils yearly. quite small for an under graduate. but im not after the money. its my passion...... BY 2013. i hope to emply some talented ppl.

hey here is the front page of my latest comic........................................................................

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Billyonaire: I am sorry but your dates and amounts about Dangote are false, wrong and lies. With due respect, Dangote made it clear that he loves Nigeria and believes in Nigeria and makes prudent investment decisions. The tax regimes of the Feds are same for each business bracket, but Dangote puts so much billions into a business that his competitors can hardly match his investment prowess and when the products comes in, he reduces the price regime and his competitors cant meet up his capital injection and profiteering management ideas. If I import lets say Cement with 20Billion, and you import with 1million, and when our products arrives, I haurd my 20 billion imports and allow you to sell cement at 2000 Naira lets say for 1 month, then I open up my warehouse and flood the market at 1200 naira...will you be in business ? Hell to the no; its called business strategy. So, if your interest is in making money in this life, then you got to get rid of sentiments. Business is business. Let me add this before I go and play gulf. There are millions of businessmen in Nigeria including you, and according to you, (based on unproven lies) past presidents invest with Dangote, why did they chose to invest in Dangote's business and not yours, and not mine, and not Ibeto's and not your uncle's and not, I can go on and on. It means there is something maverick about Dangote that people chose to invest in his business. It is called Sincerity in English Language. It is called Business Acumen in business parlance, it is called Managerial Prowess in management lexicon...I can go on and on. You should be worshipping Dangote, cos he has hired more than some local govt areas.
Sir, with due respect, any ambitious person can prosper in business with little or no effort so long as there is government and political backing. Why do you think YUKOS oil Russia went down? Becos Putin was against Yukos the owner. Tell me how Dangote started, that's what we want to hear and not how he is investing billions in Nigeria becos many people would have invested trillions if they have and if they have government backing like Dangote has. Tell me and other readers the truth of how Dangote started since my own story is false, pls put me through judiciously. Thanks in grt anticipation
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by caesaraba(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2012
Well, it's still going to be forex, forex and more forex. The rest, I'm not saying.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by skup008(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2012
I've been doing my best to promote my business
and my plan is to be one of the biggest building
materials merchant in my environ by 2013...SO
HELP ME GOD..AMIN!
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2012
tedex1: Plz try and share that bizness plan that turn yur 5k to $1500, u are motivating someone right now.

It is not that sharing it is the problem but I dont want anyone contacting for one thing or the other. I cant explain things beyond this forum.

But for your sake, I will break it down.

What I did has to do with online business.

When I left school, I was broke and had nothing after defending my project,

Then I got hold of 5k and registered a domain name. there after, I sold the same domain name for $500 and a nairalander who is based in the US helped me cash the money into his bank account and then sent the money to me.

I re-invested that $500 to acquire more domains. and out of that, I am selling 2 very soon. since it is xmas and newyear, people are off business . Therefore, I can only be sure that I will get my money by January ending. The most important thing is that they have agreed to buy the domain names.

What will I do with the money? I will create 2 more streams of income and enlarge my cost.

Your success is 90% dependent on the quality of your domain name. If you register crap or buy crap, you get no one to buy from you.

What you should do is always ask yourself, will I buy this name if someone was to sell it to me? put yourself in the shoes of a buyer and not a sell.

What I love about domaining is that the ROI is far more that what a bank can pay you if you had that money in yout bank account.

For instance, one of the name I want to sell to one of the interested party was registered for $1.18. if I sell it at $100, that is a lot of profit. but the good news it that I will definitely sell it for $500 or more. No stock market can give me such ROI in terms of time.

if you want to learn domain business. goto www.namepros.com , use google and read.

I also want to emphasize that it is not also easy. if you are lazy, dont believe it and easily give up, dont try it. spend your time elsewhere where your heart belongs. I spent over 8 months reading and learning.

So, that is it there bro, Please no PMs. thank you.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2012
Apart from my official work with my employers, I've got four other business projects that I look forward to making headway in in 2013, by God's grace

1,I hope to bring full life to my private company - Goldman Jarus Limited - which has been a briefcase company till now and has only engaged in one deal. I hope to strike more deals and add more flesh to it.

2, I am working with a group of friends, including Loma of Nairaland, to launch a national educational project that will see us collaborate with Federal Ministry of education, State governments, WAEC, Nollywood, TV stations etc. We just engaged a project supervisor to take the lead full time. We hope to hit the road in 2013 by God's grace. Watch out

3, I am also working with another group of friends from university (all of us financial professionals) to float a professional services outfit. We just prepared our draft plan

4, A friend that is investing in Agriculture is also inviting me into his business. We had a winding meeting last week and look forward to coming in.

2013 is full of hope for me, by God's grace.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2012
Goldenheart: im a comic artist. i do the story, penciling inking, colouring, lettering myself. and i hope to release first batch next year...... "AVERAGELY" bagging 6mils yearly. quite small for an under graduate. but im not after the money. its my passion...... BY 2013. i hope to emply some talented ppl.

hey here is the front page of my latest comic........................................................................
Wow! I love this! It's REALLY nice. Serious!
Did you say you are an undergrad? Double wow! I can smell potentials wink keep it up! And make sure you follow your dream
(I just love it when young guys are ambitious and thinking of making it big in life and not looking for girls)
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2012
Sweetlemon: I plan to go into the hospitality business in 2013.
Please what area of hospitality will N500K be enough for?
Been thinking of delivering rich native, home cooked food to offices, conferences, etc.
May I have more suggestions please?
P.S: scammers don't even bother yourselves. All I want is suggestions and not your e-mail. Don't bother dropping your contacts or sending me pms. Thanks!
You have a good plan already, because your service is not rampant in Nigeria, so you need to build trust. Nigerians are beginning to enjoy fruits more, why not add that to your list? What about special diets? And why not take it beyond traditional and go online so people can as well order lunch in their offices via your website? And then you make available list of locations where you can deliver in less than hour. Finally in all, Nigerians love security when it comes to what they eat or drink, so u need to build trust for yourself
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by heywhytech1(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2012
I want to buy my second car, tired of joining public transport
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by EMOGROUP: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2012
God and Business
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2012
DailyNews: You have a good plan already, because your service is not rampant in Nigeria, so you need to build trust. Nigerians are beginning to enjoy fruits more, why not add that to your list? What about special diets? And why not take it beyond traditional and go online so people can as well order lunch in their offices via your website? And then you make available list of locations where you can deliver in less than hour. Finally in all, Nigerians love security when it comes to what they eat or drink, so u need to build trust for yourself
Thanks. I thought of it because I noticed it's an area that has not yet been tapped in Nigeria. As a working class person, I know how many big time office workers crave home cooking while they at the office. Some are even too busy to cook @ home! I plan to give it a corporate, professional, and even elegant touch to add to it's flavour.
Now that Iv thought of it the fruits could be added as desert to create a totally balanced, highly nutritious meal

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Dygeasy(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2012
To buy Nairaland and turn it into a P.O.R.N site
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2012
Goldenheart: im a comic artist. i do the story, penciling inking, colouring, lettering myself. and i hope to release first batch next year...... "AVERAGELY" bagging 6mils yearly. quite small for an under graduate. but im not after the money. its my passion...... BY 2013. i hope to emply some talented ppl.

You need to explore the web and see if you can sell your comics online. I used to be crazy with comics as a kid bbut lost the passion long time ago.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by GUNSLINGER: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2012
My business plan for 2013 is how to get 27 VIRGINS without bombing myself or killing anyone. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..... Laughing and dancing in BOKOZONTO. grin grin
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
2sexy:

You need to explore the web and see if you can sell your comics online. I used to be crazy with comics as a kid bbut lost the passion long time ago.
His comics will sell like hot cakes among primary and junior secondary school kids. The internet should not be the only place he should sell the comics. Let him make copies and deliver to schools and eatries like Mr. Biggs
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Thanks. I thought of it because I noticed it's an area that has not yet been tapped in Nigeria. As a working class person, I know how many big time office workers crave home cooking while they are in the office. Some are even too busy to cook @ home! I plan to give it a corporate, professional, and even elegant touch to add to it's flavour.
Now that Iv thought of it the fruits could be added as desert to create an totally balanced, highly nutritious meal

Yeah.... I have seen people do that. You can talk to the managers and try to brand your business like no one does.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sweetlemon:
His comics will sell big time among primary and junior secondary school kids. The internet should not be the only place he should sell the comics. Let him make copies and deliver to schools
yup... just giving some other options. I used to draw back then but not anymore. Besides, I wonder if one can still get foreign comics in Naija. anyways, good for him.

I am yet to meet anyone who does it like the guy made me delve into comics as a kid. That guy was just too much. Till date, I have never met anyone as good as him. But you know naija situation kill dreams. I bet that guy has abandoned it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over 2,000 Nigerians Receive Startup Funds From Consummate Traders - Ishaku / Fuel Pump Prices-how Much Can I Purchase A Filling Station Fuel Pump. / Fire Disaster At Kurmi Market In Kano State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.