Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) (809 Views)

25 Abbreviations You Must Know About / Chatting Abbreviations N Their Meaning / What Do These Many Abbreviations Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Naijalane: 6:12am On Dec 28, 2012
2moro ~ Tomorrow
2nite ~ Tonight
2U2 ~ To You Too
24/7 ~ Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
303 ~ Mom
9ja ~ Nigeria
AKA ~ Also known as
ASAP ~ As soon as possible
Ba3 ~ Battery
BFN ~ Bye For Now
b/c ~ Because

B/W ~ Between

b4 ~ Before
BRB ~ Be Right Back
FOFL ~ Falling on Floor Laughing
DIY ~ Do it yourself
I 1-D-R ~ I Wonder
I <3 U ~ I Love You
i h8 it i ~ hate it
IMAO ~ In My Arrogant Opinion
IOU ~ I Owe You
FAQ ~ Frequently Asked Questions
K ~ ok
sup ~ What's up
fb ~ Facebook
gr8 ~ Great
L8 ~ Late
L8R ~ Later
LMAO ~ Laughing My Ass Off
LMBAO ~ Laughing My Black Ass Off
LMFAO ~ Laughing My F***ing Ass Off
LMHO ~ Laughing My Head Off
LMAO ~ Laughing My Ass Off
LMBAO ~ Laughing My Black Ass Off
LMFAO ~ Laughing My F***ing Ass Off
LMHO ~ Laughing My Head Off
LOL ~ Laughing Out Loud -or- Lots Of Love
LOLA ~ Laugh Out Loud Again
LOLZ ~ Lots Of LaughsN1 Nice One
OMDB ~ Over My Dead Body
OMG ~ Oh My gosh
ROTFLMFAO - Rolling On The Floor Laughing My F***ing Ass Off

ROTFLOL - Rolling On The Floor Laughing Out Loud

ROTGL - Rolling On The Ground Laughing

ROTGLMAO - Rolling On The Ground Laughing My Ass Off
THX ~ thanks
WTF ~ who the Bleep?/what the Bleep?/why the Bleep?

WU? ~ what's up?
W8 ~ wait
WUF? ~ where are you from?
*This is not all
*You can drop yours if you're a true 2go or fb chatter
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Adufaye(m): 6:19am On Dec 28, 2012
ok! LOL-Lucifer Our Lord
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Naijalane: 6:21am On Dec 28, 2012
Adufaye: ok! LOL-Lucifer Our Lord
lol ~ laughing out loud . Check it there
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Adufaye(m): 6:30am On Dec 28, 2012
Naijalane: lol ~ laughing out loud . Check it there
i c am b4 i comment na,dats ma own
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Naijalane: 6:39am On Dec 28, 2012
Adufaye: i c am b4 i comment na,dats ma own
hmm. Repent
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Adufaye(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2012
u don repent?
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Naijalane: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2012
Adufaye: u don repent?
i haven't but i'm not against the Lord God
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Emmyk(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
@op NNTM- Non New To Me
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Naijalane: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
Emmyk: @op NNTM- Non New To Me
CYDM~ close your dirty mouth
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Imprida(f): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
~got to go.
Re: Most Popular Abbreviations Used On The Web. (you Need To Know) by Emmyk(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2012
Naijalane: CYDM~ close your dirty mouth
CMM- Come Make Me. :-P

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Twitter Followers? / Video: A Leopard Reacts When It Finds Out It's Prey Has A New Born / 10 Easy Questions We Still Don’t Know The Answer To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.