Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Final Resolution. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Final Resolution. (624 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / What's Your New Year's Resolution / What is Your New Year Resolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Resolution. by channel190(m): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2012
Hello jaybee,
Hi sexkillz.

this thread is meant for new year resolutions

Since I, one and only channel 190 have chosen to make the Romance Section my homepage, I shall not deviate, derail, or involve my self or rather in composure to warrant a ban 2013.

I've came to stay, I've learnt the ropes, and I pledge to three interesting post/thread daily.

[size=25pt]DISCLAIMER[/size]

I'm a writer, a romance composer.
Anything I do or say here are portray into fictitious characters or exposure of non fictitious characters with the motive of correcting some ill notions of romance.

Whereas I use "I", "we" and "us" you should know unless stated otherwise am not in the characters.

Having I eagle eye, I would want to use this section to reduce my sex addiction to minimal of zero tolerance...you can join me if you want-girls and boys, its a fight against STD's and AIDs.
So babes feel free when I ask you out on nairaland- of course you will not be opening legs for me on nairaland, but we can be lovers.

I will fellow at least 100 users on this section, whereas the person must in return fellow me and I will follow anybody that follow me...follow follow...the most interesting fact is that I will make it a duty to drop at least a fellow up comment on the threads of all those we follow follow.
Re: Final Resolution. by channel190(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2012
grin grin grin I here by open this thread officially to all those who want to drop their resolutions.

[size=30]MAKE IT UR WATCH WORDS[/size]
Re: Final Resolution. by channel190(m): 1:36am On Dec 29, 2012
I love you [size=50pt]ROMANCE SECTION[/size] I welcome all members of this section to [size=25pt]2013[/size] in advance...I see you leaving your worries in [size=1]2012[/size]
Re: Final Resolution. by channel190(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2012
more reasons to have your resolution working is at https://www.nairaland.com/1144550/romance-section-2013/1 promise to add any when I remember it
Re: Final Resolution. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
wishing you a 190 year next 48 hours!!!
Re: Final Resolution. by channel190(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
lari03: wishing you a 190 year next 48 hours!!!
AMEN to that in 190-'my age' timewhy you want make God forget my age; the chairman fit say am long over due o

(1) (Reply)

The Only Porcelain Insulator Making Factory In Africa:seek Joint Venture Partner / Girl, 14, Forced To Become Pregnant With Donor Sperm Bought By Mother / See This Photo (funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.