Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,560 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? (9491 Views)

8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. / How To Know If U Are An Ugly Girl / How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2012
Pls help me answer the above question 'cause am confused oo.
Re: Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? by Paulipopor: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2012
If you truly love her, you won't see the ugliness*. From your question its obvious you don't love her. Move on.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2012
If you fell in love with her, then she's probably not unattractive. If you're with her and you're realizing she's "ugly", then love isn't part of the equation.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? by k2039: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]No one is ugly, but I can't date someone I don't consider attractive, dating someone I won't be proud to go out with is complete and plain stupidity.

I will just be totally repulsive to her actions just like you are, evident by the thread you opened.

Let her go, she will find someone who will appreciate her and consider her attractive.

By the way, I hope you are extremely handsome.
[/color]
Re: Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? by mosunade(f): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2012
whats your definition of ugly
Re: Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? by Vivly(f): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2012
Ugliness is a state of the mind!!!!!
Re: Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2012
Hell no. What I can't eat I don't smell it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? by larrymoore(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]No one is ugly, but I can't date someone I don't consider attractive, dating someone I won't be proud to go out with is complete and plain stupidity.

I will just be totally repulsive to her actions just like you are, evident by the thread you opened.

Let her go, she will find someone who will appreciate her and consider her attractive.

By the way, I hope you are extremely handsome.
[/color]
so u wont date an unattractive lady? Ok! Is this guy ugly?

Re: Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? by k2039: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2012
larrymoore: so u wont date an unattractive lady? Ok! Is this guy ugly?
[color=soyouquotedme]I'm not gay, ask the ladies. [/color]
Re: Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2012
wetin carry me go like that kind person first of all?
Re: Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
A lot of the guys on this forum are fugly as hell, but u will hear them making noise only dating beautiful women grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? by larrymoore(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
k2039:
[color=soyouquotedme]I'm not gay, ask the ladies. [/color]
is dat a qustion of gay? That is a definition of ugly.
Re: Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? by k2039: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
larrymoore: is dat a qustion of gay? That is a definition of ugly.

[color=soyouquotedme]
That guy is handsome.

The most beautiful girl in the world is definitly the least ugly. The strongest base is the weakest acid (I hope you get my drift)
[/color]gringringringringringringrin
Re: Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
joeydozzy: first of all?
GO DOWN LOW
Re: Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
Timzy234:
GO DOWN LOW

gbagbe oshi cheesy
Re: Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 29, 2012
Hotness!
Re: Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 29, 2012
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... blah blah blah...

Im ugly and people date me tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape / Guys Can You Date This Hot Girl Who Shows Off Her Sexy Pubic Region / I Love My Nigerian Boyfriend! But Our Barriers Are Yoruba Culture! I'm American.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.