Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Make Money And Get Traffic From Your Creating A Blog And Do It For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Money And Get Traffic From Your Creating A Blog And Do It For Free (1195 Views)

10 Things You Must Know And Have Before Creating A Blog / 7 Ways To Drive Traffic From Forums To Your Blog / Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money And Get Traffic From Your Creating A Blog And Do It For Free by regalfilms: 5:20am On Feb 21, 2008
You can actually make money online for free. One of the ways you can do this is by creating blogs. I got a very helpful article on the Ezine Article site that did speak about make money for free with blogs.

I also visited a blog site which had some good resources the site is http://blogformoneyandtrafic..com. I think the resources there can be helpful

The article I got from Ezine Articles has the following ID: http://EzineArticles.com/?id=989096

I hope this helps whoever wishes to make money online with blogging for free.

Also, you can contact for further information and help on creating and monetising your blog. Email me on austinedu1@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money And Get Traffic From Your Creating A Blog And Do It For Free by bestcomm(m): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2008
Ahh,What happened to your blog as i can`t even view or have you moved it to be hosted by a host company?.
Well am writting in respect of your post.I only want to add to your post concerning online money making which am into.

There are many ways you can make money online but people seem to not know the secrets yet but few people knows & have the information behind it.
I have many secrets on how you can make money online which i have posted just few of them on my site.
All you need to know is that you have to be exciting and focus if your to come into our world of blogging,am saying this because traffic is the main issue, that why many SEO`S advertise with GOOGLE ADWORD to bring them traffic to a targeted customers.

It late here please i have to leave now,If you have interest as the guy has said earlier you can contact him or me @ (customersupport@makemoney4live.com) or kindly read more on my site httt://www.makemoney4live.com ,though am trying to renovate certain things on the site to make it more visible and okay .

Thanks
Re: Make Money And Get Traffic From Your Creating A Blog And Do It For Free by regalfilms: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2008
Sorry guys the blog link is http://blogformoneyandtraffic..com. If you had gone to read the article on Ezine articles which is the main focus, you could have got the blog link from there

The blog is not mine so I did not really lay the correct spellings to heart.

Thanks anyway, for the observation.

(1) (Reply)

Webmail Not Sending To Yahoomail / I Need Advice On Alertpay/payza / We’re Ready For Nigerian Retail Business- Jumia.com Founders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.