Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? (14503 Views)

10 Ways To Melt A Woman's Heart / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Stegomiah: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
IF THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS DELICIOUS FOOD... THEN WHAT'S THE WAY TO A WOMAN'S HEART?
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by dopeJemi: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
D way 2 a woman's heart huh?

Kay!

Walk down 2 d ending of d road den Look Left, u'lL see a market where dey selL CLOTHES, SHOES and oda gurLz stuff, go tru dat market den waLk straight, u'lL see an EATERY, walk pass d eatery and look right, u'lL see a smalL kios store where dey selL RECHARGE CARD, ask d gurL in d store 2 telL u where access Bank is Located, after she has toLd u, go 2 d BANK, withdraw some MONEY n enter a cab 2......

Wait I'm coming lemme check my map

41 Likes

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Kyle1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
Money/ego/kudi/owo!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Abujafood: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
[size=80pt]CASH -----> ATM -----> Money[/size] for 90% of women!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by masterpiecer(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
Stegomiah: IF THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS DELICIOUS FOOD... THEN WHAT'S THE WAY TO A WOMAN'S HEART?

I dont know where this saying originated from, but as a man, i can honestly tell you that way to a man's heart isn't food at all at all

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by masterpiecer(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
dopeJemi: D way 2 a woman's heart huh?

Kay!

Walk down 2 d ending of d road den Look Left, u'lL see a market where dey selL CLOTHES, SHOES and oda gurLz stuff, go tru dat market den waLk straight, u'lL see an EATERY, walk pass d eatery and look right, u'lL see a smalL kios store where dey selL RECHARGE CARD, ask d gurL in d store 2 telL u where access Bank is Located, after she has toLd u, go 2 d BANK, withdraw some MONEY n enter a cab 2......

lmao, very funny, and u forgot to add the shop where brazilian hair is sold lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by delkuf(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
Fat acct
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by SlyIg(f): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
Good question dear. Carry your hammer,break the so call heart into two and enter right inside there. No big deal dear.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Dopefiend(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
CASH-FLOW

U need CASH to embark on such journey, den the FLOW determines d smooth-sailing of that journey. Where d flow is not constant, prepare for a bumpy ride.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Saintsquare(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
Money,and More Money.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Exponental(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2012
It depends...
Few: self esteem, security, attention
most: money, jewelry, accessories

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by channel190(m): 1:30am On Dec 29, 2012
have met a lot of woman, in friendship and into relationships...the truth is that woman in general loves a confident and well composed guy that give her all the attention

[size=25pt]I said loves more o[/size]
Because no girl has 1 guy, accept you have all the charisma, confident, gives attention, caring, kind, e.t.c which is rare.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 29, 2012
When love attention, affection, romance, committment, honesty, being loved, and money shocked
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by True2myself24(f): 2:57am On Dec 29, 2012
Accept her for who she is and treat her well.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by mspookie: 3:47am On Dec 29, 2012
Through her Bank, walk in and speak with the cashier tongue
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by vivianc(f): 4:03am On Dec 29, 2012
Just make me laugh and giggle like a child. Chocolate comes in very handy too. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by dopeJemi: 4:10am On Dec 29, 2012
vivian chinaza: Just make me laugh and giggle like a child. Chocolate comes in very handy too. tongue

HAppY Birthday dearie cool

U didn't wish Me a happy birthday yesterday oh undecided
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by vivianc(f): 4:20am On Dec 29, 2012
dopeJemi:

HAppY Birthday dearie cool

U didn't wish Me a happy birthday yesterday oh undecided

Thank you dear!
Sorry I didn't, I was really down but that's not an excuse, I owe you ok.

Happy belated birthday! kiss
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by dopeJemi: 4:26am On Dec 29, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Thank you dear!
Sorry I didn't, I was really down but that's not an excuse, I owe you ok.

Happy belated birthday! kiss

Aite, no probz

Thanks
wink
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by deeplow: 6:46am On Dec 29, 2012
The way to a woman's heart is the M.K.O abiola way(literally)

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by djeezy(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2012
1. Be extremely affluent and famous.
2. Buy her expensive gifts. That's how to win her heart.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2012
If you want to follow the real road to a woman's heart, you may not reach that heart in the end...
Want a woman?
Follow shortcut!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by ITbomb(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2012
The epistle that I wanted to write has already been summarize.

Kay!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by dmcdad: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2012
Stegomiah: IF THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS DELICIOUS FOOD... THEN WHAT'S THE WAY TO A WOMAN'S HEART?

Do you still believe this crap If a lady thinks the way to my heart is via my stomach, then I think she would be sitting on a long thing....

Give me food from now till tomorrow, e no go change anything oooooo. No go dey deceive yourself say na you cook pass for this world, that one na your pocket. Although I no talk say make person cook trash give me oo as food.

But really, @Op, that saying is archaic.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by dmcdad: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2012
There is no pre-defined way to go to a woman's heart. The way to some varies inversely proportional to the way of others. So, know what yours want and act accordingly.

To some, show love, care, affection, blah blah blah from now till tomorrow and bar no dey, you dey waste your time. While to others, the reverse might be the case, just show love, care, honesty, affection and the likes to them, then they are yours for the keeping...

Bottom line.... It varies. Different strokes, for different folks.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by yuzedo: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2012

Kay!

#Rolling! grin grin
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2012
Being faithful

Respectful

Caring

Patience

1 Like

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by fankasibe: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2012
The way to a woman's heart is the 'V' Junction.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by sushieater: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2012
Benin-Ore road..the best way ever

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2012

Kay!

LMAO! Thats not d way 2 every woman's heart tho.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Navalsadiq(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2012
women of now adays hav got no heart.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2012
There's no defined way to a woman's heart,cos they are complicated beings. What works for one,might be a disaster for another. Just be yourself,and be real.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? / Is It Possible To Still Be In Love With An Ex For 5 Years / Something Really Crazy Happened To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.