Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,224 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

“jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo (4385 Views)

Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Bkl4real: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, NDPVF, Alhaji Mujahideen Asari-Dokubo, yesterday continued his attack on President Goodluck Jonathan, saying it is unlikely he would return in 2015.

The NDPVF leader in an interview with journalists in Lagos, said his kinsman had lost the sympathy and support of well-meaning Nigerians.

The former President of Ijaw Youth Council, however added that it was not too late for Jonathan to reconcile with former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

He noted that if the president wanted to regain confidence of Nigerians, he should urgently deliver on his electioneering promises.

He also advised the number one citizen to do away with self seeking and selfish aides around him.

Asari-Dokubo further attacked the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, describing the latter’s reaction to his last interview as “arrant nonsense, rubbish and childish.”

“I don’t want to reply Abati, the famous author of crab theory, who was desperate to defend his boss just because he wants to justify his wages. What does Abati know? Am I struggling to be President in 2015?”

“What is the correlation between why is the East/West Road not being constructed and the poor performance of the Presidency, including the inability of President Jonathan to curb corruption in his administration and the crab theory by Abati?”

“Abati is just childish; his arguments were baseless, just struggling and managing to salvage the dwindling fortunes and sagging image of the Presidency.”

On the rift between the President and OBJ, Asari-Dokubo debunked claims of the Presidency which states the contrary: “Everybody knows that there is a quarrel. Has Obasanjo not been criticising Jonathan openly?

“Has Obasanjo not said that he was not prepared to keep quiet if things are wrong? Do you need to be told that there is a rift when Obasanjo, who took his position as the Chairman of the Board of Trustees, BoT, of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, as between life and death suddenly gave up the job just like that?”

“Was it not reported that Obasanjo has threatened that Jonathan would not be president in 2015 and that he (Obasanjo) vowed to continue to criticise him (Jonathan)?”

Asari-Dokubo added that he was ready to assist Jonathan win again 2015. He however stated that the president was not very focused, and that the North could use the advantage of his inadequacies to defeat him.

“I am ready and willing to help him in 2015 but there is something wrong with him (Jonathan), he has been hijacked by some people and he is not doing anything to remove them. Jonathan is not on course at all. Jonathan is destroying his presidency”.

“For instance, he got to power majorly by the support of the social media that is the vehicle in which he was brought to power but as I am talking to you today, he has lost all his Facebook fans. He (Jonathan) is going down every day.”

“How can he (Jonathan) deliver when everybody around him are sabotaging him? The people around Jonathan are vicious but somebody like me will not keep quiet to allow Jonathan to lead us to avoidable bloodshed.”

Asked if he was ready for a truce with the Presidency, Asari-Dokubo stated, “I am not ready to be called by anybody because I went to him (Jonathan) many times to intimate him that his conduct would bring disgrace to us. I told him that my brother, you are not doing well. My conscience is very important to me, I cannot keep quiet at all, it
makes me sick.

“But I am and will continue to fight for him (Jonathan), for the Ijaw nation, the South/South and the deprived people, who stood by him (Jonathan). What Jonathan represents is greater than him.

“The Presidency does not need to reach out to me. Jonathan is not representing himself, Presidency is not the personal property of Jonathan; it is the property of those who died throughout the country to make him the president of Nigeria in 2011.”

The former militant leader described the former BoT Chairman of PDP, Chief Tony Anenih as “a liability to the Presidency,” saying it was unfortunate that Jonathan continued to associate with Anenih despite his “credibility baggage.”

“For me as a person, I believe in the sayings that ‘show me your friend, I will tell you who you are. For Goodluck Jonathan to continue to associate with Tony Anennih despite a series of allegations against him is unfortunate.”

“But there is a remedy for him (Jonathan) because he has two years more, ending on May 29, 2015, if he can make amends. Let him genuinely reconcile with Obasanjo, his benefactor, listen to and align with Nigerians, who elected him in 2011.”

“Let him severe and cut off the people around him, who never wished Nigeria and Nigerians well and redeem the battered image of his administration by delivering on his electioneering promises to Nigerians.”

“Jonathan should be prepared to fight injustice and corruption in the remaining two years and remove the deadwoods in his government and move the nation forward.

“All hopes are not lost if he can make amends but his chances of re-election in 2015 is slim and narrow if the present trends of inactivity by his administration continue.”

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/12/28/jonathan-going-everyday-obasanjo-angry-asari-dokubo-2/

2 Likes

Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by geeez: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sometimes Dokubo seems to impress me

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by kingingkinging: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
I think his argyuements are reasonable.

Uncle Jo has a lot of work to do.
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by IleIfe2(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
Alhaji!! you yan well.
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by fkaz(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
Candid advice to jonathan.
He better yield to the advice now, instead of going around looking for prayer up and down

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by abrat: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
I think something is wrong somewhere, if your kinsman, a fellow from your tribe is telling you this,.... then GEJ has a long way to go.
Why is he allowing the northerners (Gumi & co.) to take advantage of his weak point.

2015 is near, this guy should wake up!!!
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
He rose above tribalism and deliver his opinion to jonathan point-blank.Where are the beafs,the tompolos,the Atekes,the boyloafs and the others miltants in the Niger delta ?
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Desola(f): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
script lo ba de.

we all know that all of una want your own Niger delta republic jo!
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Rhino5dm: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
Yet, some foolish mongrels are here all night insulting our collective intellects with loads of bullcrap about how Jonathan is transforming Nigeria. Asari Dokubo spoke well and straight forward. The monumental failure of Jonathan is engraved in all facets of Nigeria.

Though, I never expected Jonathan to do anything meaningful going by his poor records in the previous position he held. if Asari, a beneficiary of this government could say this, then something is terribly wrong.

FRESH AIR!

4 Likes

Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by alaoeri: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
If and only if GEJ 'll listen, his romance with northerners won't help him because they are dicey when it comes to power.
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by PointB: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
So in Dokubo's warped mind, Anenih is a liability while Obj is an asset to GEJ. tongue tongue tongue

NEWSFLASH:

Both Obj and Anenih are birds of a feather. They are same of same, period! Asari should hustle for himself not for Obj.

As for Nigerians, as far as we continue spending close a a trillion Naira subsiding fuel consumption, real development with continue to be far and few in between!
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by joseph1832(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
well am most impress that Asari Dokubo can put aside tribal sentiment and openly criticize his kinsman. This is a plus for him.
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by cashmentor(m): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
No, OBJ and Annenih are not birds of the same Feather.... Some birds can fly while others can't, won't and never will.
OBJ and the voice of Nigerians (southern), Were instrumental in the coming in of GEJ into Power; not Annenih....
There's a Chinese Proverb that says "To know the Road Ahead, Ask those coming Back" OBJ fits that role perfectly!
@post, i don't care if Asari is seeking for Recognition, Egunje, or Contracts.... All i know is that, he's spoken well... And if i were you GEJ, i'd listen to My Brothers coz they wish you Well....
PointB: So in Dokubo's warped mind, Anenih is a liability while Obj is an asset to GEJ. tongue tongue tongue

NEWSFLASH:

Both Obj and Anenih are birds of a feather. They are same of same, period! Asari should hustle for himself not for Obj.

As for Nigerians, as far as we continue spending close a a trillion Naira subsiding fuel consumption, real development with continue to be far and few in between!

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
Asari Dokubo has always fought for the interest of his people, not a select few
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by lacasa: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
This is the seal on the envelope.

GEJ pronounced a FAILUREe by his ηo.1 Militant kinsman! tongue

This is the same Asari who was threatening to wage War on the North if GEJ should not run & win a 2nd term

Bhuhhahahhahahahahahahaah grin Ђδω Karma catches up without warning

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sometimes Americans are like spirits, dis one asari is saying he will help him by all means,igbos want power , buhari wants power, atiku wants power by all means. there will be serious we no go gree dis 2015. If GEJ love his soul he should just get out of office on may 2015.
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
fkaz: Candid advice to jonathan.
He better yield to the advice now, instead of going around looking for prayer up and down
lol
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Willy7(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hmmmmm,what more can i say.He that must come to equity must of neccesity come with clean hands.Albelt,very insightful,matured and sensitive advice coming from Asari.He really nailed it.But why is it that most of the elite and people coming out to criticize,advice and sometimes insult GEJ in the media for sometime now are people of also questionable characters?I want to belief that its a case of the wicked rising to judge the wicked.El-Rufai,Tinubu,Obj,Asari,etc.Anyway GEJ better heed to good advice,no matter where its coming from. 2013 is going to be a huge decider and determinant to his re-election.He really has to be resourceful,assertive,decissive, and strong willed.He is fast losing his fan base,which are mostly the youths and downtrodden,not good for any government.No amount of publicity,PR or wash can redeem his image or appeal to his once supportive and hopeful fans.Only fulfilling most,if not all his election promises will endear him once more to d hearts of d youths and mass majority of his once teeming fans. Buying attack dogs and aggressive lions wont even change anything,only performance will. Sometimes i see some Nairalanders posting propaganders,claiming this administration's supposed achievements,and i ask myself: Where did all this achievements happen?Is it in Liberia or Algeria? The posted achievements are so massive that such government wouldnt even need a campaign to be returned to office for a second time.Nigerians are not blind and nobody can come and tell us that something is not happening when something is actually happening,no matter how small.Nigeria has been so bastardized and deprived of good governance that even a little effort from any govt towards d betterment of the people will easily be felt and seen.So going online, newspapers and other media avenues to sell crap and propagander of some fictious achievements is really funny and insult to the intelligence of the Nigerian masses.We all know that GEJ is not performing,not to talk of underperforming.But he can be better.God bless us
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Demdem(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Even Asari in his hopeless state knows hat is right. Impressive.

“What is the correlation between why is the East/West Road not being constructed and the poor performance of the Presidency, including the inability of President Jonathan to curb corruption in his administration and the crab theory by Abati?”

“Abati is just childish; his arguments were baseless, just struggling and managing to salvage the dwindling fortunes and sagging image of the Presidency.”

]Asked if he was ready for a truce with the Presidency, Asari-Dokubo stated, “I am not ready to be called by anybody because I went to him (Jonathan) many times to intimate him that his conduct would bring disgrace to us. I told him that my brother, you are not doing well. My conscience is very important to me, I cannot keep quiet at all, it
makes me sick.

The former militant leader described the former BoT Chairman of PDP, Chief Tony Anenih as “a liability to the Presidency,” saying it was unfortunate that Jonathan continued to associate with Anenih despite his “credibility baggage.”

“For me as a person, I believe in the sayings that ‘show me your friend, I will tell you who you are. For Goodluck Jonathan to continue to associate with Tony Anennih despite a series of allegations against him is unfortunate.”

“Jonathan should be prepared to fight injustice and corruption in the remaining two years and remove the deadwoods in his government and move the nation forward.

“All hopes are not lost if he can make amends but his chances of re-election in 2015 is slim and narrow if the present trends of inactivity by his administration continue.”
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
WARNING!!!

Please Alhaji,stay away from Helicopters oh.
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by GARRIx7(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
SOM TIN WONG SUM WER
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
crab theory.laughable Reuben is really going crazy grin
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
you hear 40 laptop monkeys?
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by dayokanu(m): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Anyone that criticises Retardeen jonathan is called a parasite that wants to feed on Niger Delta oil wealth

Maybe Asari has joined the ranks of parasites wey no fit occupy him resources
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
Chie! Na here wey these HATERS, SEE-NO-GOOD and HEAR-NO-GOOD propagandists come hide? After chasing them away from the thread were people where commending the govt for improved power supply and the thread where shortlisted candidates of the YOUWIN second edition were sharing information, they have found SOLACE in the opinion of a disgruntled militant.
Na wa oh! Anyway, anything will do as support for the propagandists, who are already on a free fall.
If I may ask, what is the cause of the disagreement between OBJ and GEJ? Is it because OBJ advised GEJ to conduct a fraudulent election and GEJ refused? Is it because OBJ asked GEJ to leave the rail lines in its former comatose state and GEJ refused? Is it because OBJ asked GEJ not to seek second term and GEJ refused? Is it because OBJ asked GEJ to leave the Lagos-Ibadan road in its state of dilapidation and GEJ refused? Is it because OBJ asked GEJ not to build the second Niger bridge and GEJ refused? Is it because OBJ asked GEJ to order the military to destroy Borno and other boko haram infested states and GEJ refused? Is it because OBJ asked GEJ to take a second wife
and GEJ refused? Is it because OBJ asked GEJ to slow down in building of power plants and GEJ refused? What really is the cause of the disagreement between OBJ and GEJ? If we know the cause of their disagreement, we'll then know which of EITHER their disagreement or agreement is favourable to us
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by emiye(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Chie! Na here wey these HATERS, SEE-NO-GOOD and HEAR-NO-GOOD propagandists come hide? After chasing them away from the thread were people where commending the govt for improved power supply and the thread where shortlisted candidates of the YOUWIN second edition were sharing information, they have found SOLACE in the opinion of a disgruntled militant.
Na wa oh! Anyway, anything will do as support for the propagandists, who are already on a free fall.
If I may ask, what is the cause of the disagreement between OBJ and GEJ? Is it because OBJ advised GEJ to conduct a fraudulent election and GEJ refused? Is it because OBJ asked GEJ to leave the rail lines in its former comatose state and GEJ refused? Is it because OBJ asked GEJ not to seek second term and GEJ refused? Is it because OBJ asked GEJ to leave the Lagos-Ibadan road in its state of dilapidation and GEJ refused? Is it because OBJ asked GEJ not to build the second Niger bridge and GEJ refused? Is it because OBJ asked GEJ to order the military to destroy Borno and other boko haram infested states and GEJ refused? Is it because OBJ asked GEJ to take a second wife
and GEJ refused? Is it because OBJ asked GEJ to slow down in building of power plants and GEJ refused? What really is the cause of the disagreement between OBJ and GEJ? If we know the cause of their disagreement, we'll then know which of EITHER their disagreement or agreement is favourable to us

You are doing all this Propaganda for GEJ, because you think he will build SECOND NIGER BRIDGE.

You will be utterly shamed in 2013, in less than 365days from now, you will regret all the propaganda you have launched on NL for GEJ
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
So people can take a personal opinion of a radical warlord seriously ? His opinion is not even sensible. He is advising a sitting President to reconcile with an ex-President who wants to still run Aso Rock from Otta Farm the same way he wanted to run Aso Rock when Yaradua was President, there is something about this OBJ quest for daily relevance in politics that makes him more corrupt than IBB and Abdulsalam together. Asari is really feeling sad that Tompolo got the Security contract and not him, the grand freedom fighter. Thats the fcking truth.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Sealeddeal(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Chie! Na here wey these HATERS, SEE-NO-GOOD and HEAR-NO-GOOD propagandists come hide? After chasing them away from the thread were people where commending the govt for improved power supply and the thread where shortlisted candidates of the YOUWIN second edition were sharing information, they have found SOLACE in the opinion of a disgruntled militant.
exactly!
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
emiye:

You are doing all this Propaganda for GEJ, because you think he will build SECOND NIGER BRIDGE.

You will be utterly shamed in 2013, in less than 365days from now, you will regret all the propaganda you have launched on NL for GEJ
My friend, I dont do propaganda. I only say things that based on my analysis or observations have been DONE or will be DONE as the case may be. If you go through my comments on the thread titled "Jonathan continues to impress", you notice that under the petroleum sector, I did not mention the plan by the govt to build 3 brand new green field refineries. I didn't mention it not because I didn't know about it but because based on my analysis, I didn't think the govt is serious about it for now. That is why I refused to mention it on that thread and on any platform until I can see more seriousness in that regard.
My point is that I dont run to town with any govt policy, pronounciation or plan. I dont do propaganda. I dont discuss white elephant proposals or policies.
But you see the second Niger bridge will be built by this govt. This is what I see based on my analysis, which are correct most times. God keeping us alive, you shall see the work on the second Niger bridge commence next year. Except of course, God forbid, something bad happens to GEJ before then.
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
My friend, I dont do propaganda. I only say things that based on my analysis or observations have been DONE or will be DONE as the case may be. If you go through my comments on the thread titled "Jonathan continues to impress", you notice that under the petroleum sector, I did not mention the plan by the govt to build 3 brand new green field refineries. I didn't mention it not because I didn't know about it but because based on my analysis, I didn't think the govt is serious about it for now. That is why I refused to mention it on that thread and on any platform until I can see more seriousness in that regard.
My point is that I dont run to town with any govt policy, pronounciation or plan. I dont do propaganda. I dont discuss white elephant proposals or policies.
But you see the second Niger bridge will be built by this govt. This is what I see based on my analysis, which are correct most times. God keeping us alive, you shall see the work on the second Niger bridge commence next year. Except of course, God forbid, something bad happens to GEJ before then.

Lies upon lies.GEJ will never and can never and it will never happen,he will not build any fucking refineries .He cannot bark he cannot bite anybody, 2015 is just talk,he cannot do it alone.He needs support of the population and people that matter,OBJ matters in his first coming.
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Afam4eva(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
I think this guy has been paid to spew this rubbish. What's his obsession on whether Jonathan reconciles with Obasanjo or not? I guess he's sold himself to the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by OsunOriginal: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
afam4eva: I think this guy has been paid to spew this rubbish. What's his obsession on whether Jonathan reconciles with Obasanjo or not? I guess he's sold himself to the highest bidder.

Just like you are paid to sing GEJ's praises

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC / I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi / Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.