Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

VISA Expiry! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / VISA Expiry! (770 Views)

Nigerian Passport Expiry / Is It Possible To Travel With 1month Left To The Expiry Of Ur Visa? / American Visa Lottery - Expiry Date (2) (3) (4)

(1)

VISA Expiry! by jpjof: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hi everyone!

I have a Nigerian friend .... well she is more than a friend! And she wants to come and visit me in the UK for 2 months. The problem is her VISA runs out in the middle of the first month. Cutting her stay very short. She believes that she cannot apply for a new VISA until the first runs out meaning we are stuck. But I believe that there is surely a way she can apply for the second VISA early so that it covers her whole trip?

Do any of you people out there have any information that might be able to help me

Thanks.
Re: VISA Expiry! by justwise(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2012

(1)

Advice Needed For Quatar And/or Dubai Visa / 5 Ways To Make Your Trip To Ife Memorable / Urgent Information Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.