Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert (18582 Views)

Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding / Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert / Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by nitrogen(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
Am Dbanj,

I want to use this medium to apologise for the poor show, it wasn't my fault, also, the star trek thing, I intentionally did that, wanted to assess the endurance level of my fans, all the same, am sorry and please expect something worse than this in the future.

Signed by management
Kokomaster.
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Myself2(m): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
Alexkene: The 2012 Edition of the Koko Concert which took place last night in Eko Atlantic City in Lagos state has come and gone – it was arguably the most hyped and anticipated show of the year with a star-studded cast of musical acts and what’s moe, it was hosted by Idris Elba.

However, the concert has generated a whole lot of debate as Nigerians especially those who attended the show, have blasted the organizers for making them trek long and tortuous distances at that time of the night and for starting behind schedule.

Moreso, there are allegations that Dbanj was rude to his fans when he reportedly showed preferential treatment to guests at the VIP and those who paid for tables as against the regulars who coughed out N5,000.

I have had a great laugh reading through most of the comments on Twitter regarding the Koko concert and by the way, #KokoConcert is now trending on Twitter while Dbanj is now the most followed celebrity in Nigeria with 495, 702 followers as at the time of this report – that position was initially held by Don Jazzy.

Here are my favourite tweets relating to the Koko concert…

More: http://www.gidiexclusive.com/2012/12/mixed-reactions-trail-dbanjs-koko-concert-comments-that-will-make-you-laugh.html

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
Maxymilliano: Apology is in order here considering the many glitch experienced during the concert, and also to to those girls that dressed like Kim K to #kokoconcert only to end up wit dusty legs like a gala hawker in Oshodi.

Best way to go D'banj...

Scary looking
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by smsmoney(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
Singing ~Dbanj don chop their *3
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by lumeneng22: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
What is our concern over this nonesense?
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by nellaluv(f): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
CLIQBOY: i cant fit laugh oooo www.nairaland.com/attachments/930665_Banj_jpg0ed40349bc8de7b84d8608fc833ad63b na by force to go concert... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

.... Damn, those feets are ugly shocked ,are you sure this isn't Karen Igho's feet shocked tongue
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Emmafman1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
We no go d koko show so apologies 2 d ppl wia go
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Prexzi(m): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
airmark:
I dont stalk you. Your moniker always inform me you dont like GOOD things. angry
Bros hw much Dbanj dey pay you... Na by for make we lyk ham

1 Like

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Prexzi(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
airmark:
I dont stalk you. Your moniker always inform me you dont like GOOD things. angry
Bros hw much Dbanj dey pay you... Na by force make we lyk ham?
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
Nice one there Eja-Nla.

We don forgive you.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by vibesbabe(f): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
Na the result of wakajugbe you dey see so.
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by ekwurekwu(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
make im try this kain thing for Warri naw?
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Borgias(f): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
Maxymilliano: Apology is in order here considering the many glitch experienced during the concert, and also to to those girls that dressed like Kim K to #kokoconcert only to end up wit dusty legs like a gala hawker in Oshodi.

Best way to go D'banj...
grin

Best way to go D'banj...
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by safarigirl(f): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
Now that your oga has apologised (I hope to all the concert goers, not just those that paid 1 Milla), all the Koko monsters, oya, apologise to those you attacked for condemning the show. Btw, the first commendable act from the Koko master, maybe twas Denrele or Ali Baba's tweets that pushed him.
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Pringozie02(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
4 d twitter e b like say light no dey him area cos e battry dey low
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by SKYLAC(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
see trek
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by zaza1(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2012
Pringozie02: 4 d twitter e b like say light no dey him area cos e battry dey low
Dis was by far ma best comment..I no dey house when I crunch am..my battery is now fully charged.
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by yuzedo: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
If he is truly sorry, let him refund half the money they paid... undecided Mschhewww! All these "stars" dey use people do Pyramid Scheme.....
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by johnstar(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
wts sup wit alll dis 9ja celeb undecided undecided undecided undecided, after saying trash, dey wil cum bck nd start begn , on twitter 4 dat mata undecided undecided undecided
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by vanstanzy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
All these show freakz. Na una im go pain pass. Wetin concern me with show? Abeg Okpoli pass me the Kpoli... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Monzuur(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
dopeJemi:

Buh I Like 2face, van-persie and Rooney and ur chickaLa. R dey not good peopLe? embarassed
....2Baba na best nigerian hip hop artiste na but i lyk dbanj small oooo but tubaba na my best singer. I also gbadun prof olamide

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Revolva(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
See wetin dbanj apologies wan take affect my bag of garri for kitchen
Abi una think say I be mugu to go pay 5k watch tiny tempah or small sean I fit pay 5k watch ma nigga pusha t cos I am a rap child but not dose wack folks
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by gwas(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
ok, apology accepted.
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by airmark(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
Prexzi:
Bros hw much Dbanj dey pay you... Na by for make we lyk ham
Who, what, where is ham?. Oh you mean west ham. grin I am a chelsea fan. grin
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by airmark(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
dopeJemi:

Buh I Like 2face, van-persie and Rooney and ur chickaLa. R dey not good peopLe? embarassed

No they are not. 2face : Hypertek / Van persie and Rooney : Red devil/ My chickala : Chelsea

Pusha t, Dbanj, - GOOD Music (Good Things)

angry angry angry
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by chacha3(f): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
CLIQBOY: i cant fit laugh oooo www.nairaland.com/attachments/930665_Banj_jpg0ed40349bc8de7b84d8608fc833ad63b na by force to go concert... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I no fit shout oooo,laf wan kill me here.
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by tolexb(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
ortopazz:

ikpa no be leprosy be dis?
Whr d pix again?
Lol

1 Like

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Sim777: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2012

Best way to go D'banj...
oau gossipz
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by tob12: 12:15am On Dec 30, 2012
abi ooo
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by billynoni(m): 12:34am On Dec 30, 2012
grin....#singing#,ur legs ur legs,all i want is ur legs,ur trek ur trek,all i want is ur trek

1 Like

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Emmy13: 12:42am On Dec 30, 2012

Best way to go D'banj...
you go fear
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Hoodrat(m): 1:48am On Dec 30, 2012
nitrogen: Am Dbanj,

I want to use this medium to apologise for the poor show, it wasn't my fault, also, the star trek thing, I intentionally did that, wanted to assess the endurance level of my fans, all the same, am sorry and please expect something worse than this in the future.

Signed by management
Kokomaster.

Haba when no be gej fresh air

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" / Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday / Prince Onyeka Eze Celebrates Twins Kids As They Mark Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.