Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,915 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Why The 'illuminati' Is More Real Than You Think - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The 'illuminati' Is More Real Than You Think (699 Views)

5 Simple Steps On How To Join The Illuminati And Become Famous & Rich / Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The 'illuminati' Is More Real Than You Think by goldplated(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2012
i'm not saying the illuminati is the cfr,
skulls and bones, nor the prince of monaco
i've not been too excited by the conspiracy theories
but it all leads to a notion.

my theory is that there may be a real illuminati cult
or it may be a group of people using the defunct society name
to satistfy their plan
But they have one plan, to make people less religious
and to destroy christian morals to achieve some sinister stuffs

you cant deny that christianity can actually make you become a better
man. good christian morals like the wisdom in the book of proverbs.
before you start quoting old testaments chapters
and telling us how Yahweh is this and that
these people are fighting to destroy that foundation.
When the foundation is infected, anything goes.
so they have infected everywhere and most importantly the media and entertainment (particularly in americas
london, and asia)
they preach hate, sex, lets live drink and die the next day, die young, live free, homosexuality,
you dont need God, war, riots, military policing and all that stuff
this is an outright attack on christianity and christian morals
Re: Why The 'illuminati' Is More Real Than You Think by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2012
Christianity doesn't make anybody better. Throughout my life I have only known one decent Christian, and it came natural in that person's case. The others were plain hypocrites.
Re: Why The 'illuminati' Is More Real Than You Think by k2039: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2012
my theory is that there may be a real illuminati cult or it may be a group of people using the defunct society name to satistfy their plan

[color=soyouquotedme]All you wrote is just hypothesis evident by the bolded above.

Get your facts first.
[/color]
Re: Why The 'illuminati' Is More Real Than You Think by goldplated(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2012
k2039:

[color=soyouquotedme]All you wrote is just hypothesis evident by the bolded above.

Get your facts first.
[/color]

hypothesis or not, it is what i think
do you have a problem with it?
Re: Why The 'illuminati' Is More Real Than You Think by goldplated(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2012
inurmind: Christianity doesn't make anybody better. Throughout my life I have only known one decent Christian, and it came natural in that person's case. The others were plain hypocrites.

i'm not saying its only christianity that can make you a better person mind you, many people believe in many things to improve their life. in fact you becoming a good person depends on your mind. but as a religion, we should not overlook the millions out of the billions of good christians worldwide and the illicit set of people hoping to destroy their way of life and corrupt them.
Re: Why The 'illuminati' Is More Real Than You Think by k2039: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
goldplated:

hypothesis or not, it is what i think
do you have a problem with it?

[color=soyouquotedme]No problem with it, just use facts to surpport your assertions [/color]
Re: Why The 'illuminati' Is More Real Than You Think by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
@op

https://www.nairaland.com/420989/mind-control-music

read that thread and have a better understanding
Re: Why The 'illuminati' Is More Real Than You Think by edcode(f): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
Paranoia?

(1) (Reply)

New Age Religion Trolls....crazy People / Relationships: Is God Still In The Match-making Business? / RCCG OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTION THURSDAY 4TH JULY, 2013 STILL A POTENTIAL CHAMPION? B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.