Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) (8817 Views)

Photo: See How Amechi Reacted When He Was Cleared Of Petition Against Him / Eric Ducharme: The Real-life Merman (this Has To Be A Joke, Right?) / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
Its a joke! Dnt take it too personally.grin
In Abuja, An Atheist brought up a case against the upcoming Christmas Holiday. He hired a Lawyer to bring a discrimination case against Christians and Muslims concerning observation of their Holy Days. The Argument was that it was unfair that Atheists had no such recognised days. The case was brought before (The Judge) Akpos. After listening to the passionate presentation by the Lawyer, the Judge banged his gavel declaring; "Case Dismissed". The Lawyer quickly stood up,objecting to the ruling and said; Your honour, how can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have Christmas, Easter and Others. The Muslims have Id-el-kabir, Id-el-fitri and Others. But my client and other Atheists have no such holidays. (The Judge) Akpos leaned forward in his chair and said; Your client and other Atheists have. Is just that your client is woefully ignorant. The Lawyer said; Your honour, we are unaware of any special observance or holiday for Atheists. (The Judge) Akpos said; The Calendar says April1st
is April Fools day. Psalm 14 verse 1 says, The fool says in his heart, there is no God. It is the opinion of this court that, if your client says thereis no God, then he is a fool. Therefore, April 1st is his day.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
Well, this is also a joke.grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by fergusen: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
grin grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
inurmind: Well, this is also a joke.grin
that aint Jesus hun.grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by k2039: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
gringringringringringringrin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2012
Bélla3: that aint Jesus hun.grin

What was I thinking?
I meant this guy.grin

Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
inurmind:

What was I thinking?
I meant this guy.grin
lol. Whos that?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
Bélla3: lol. Whos that?

The brother to this guygrin

Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
inurmind:

The brother to this guygrin
chei you no dy fear fatwa? Abeg remove this pixture, dnt want somepple strapping themselves with bombs and killing innocent people shockedgrin
#I TAKE FLYING SPAGETTI MONSTER BEG YOU
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
Bélla3: chei you no dy fear fatwa? Abeg remove this pixture, dnt want somepple strapping themselves with bombs and killing innocent people shockedgrin
#I TAKE FLYING SPAGETTI MONSTER BEG YOU

What?!
Don't tell me you are scared of these guys?shocked

By the way, I hope you find this image to be less provocative?grin

Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
inurmind:

What?!
Don't tell me you are scared of these guys?shocked

By the way, I hope you find this image to be less provocative?grin
you're a trouble maker o! shockedgrin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
Bélla3: you're a trouble maker o! shockedgrin

You must have infected mewink
By the way, I insincerely apologise for derailing your threadgrin
Next time you won't mess with the sons of mengrin

Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2012
inurmind:

You must have infected mewink
By the way, I insincerely apologise for derailing your threadgrin
Next time you won't mess with the sons of mengrin
LOL. You did a very bad job at annoying me!grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bélla3: LOL. You did a very bad job at annoying me!grin

I'm surprised, I mean I did put so much effort into being aggressive and sounding threatening.grin

Anyway it's been nice hanging out with you, I have to help my Muslim friend with his next plan.grin

Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
inurmind:

I'm surprised, I mean I did put so much effort into being aggressive and sounding threatening.grin

Anyway it's been nice hanging out with you, I have to help my Muslim friend with his next plan.grin
lol. Happy Sunday.

You want to help a muslim friend with wat?shockedshocked.
I hope it has nothing to do with bombs and explosions?shockedwinkgrin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by dagr8(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bélla3: Its a joke! Dnt take it too personally.grin
In Abuja, An Atheist brought up a case against the upcoming Christmas Holiday. He hired a Lawyer to bring a discrimination case against Christians and Muslims concerning observation of their Holy Days. The Argument was that it was unfair that Atheists had no such recognised days. The case was brought before (The Judge) Akpos. After listening to the passionate presentation by the Lawyer, the Judge banged his gavel declaring; "Case Dismissed". The Lawyer quickly stood up,objecting to the ruling and said; Your honour, how can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have Christmas, Easter and Others. The Muslims have Id-el-kabir, Id-el-fitri and Others. But my client and other Atheists have no such holidays. (The Judge) Akpos leaned forward in his chair and said; Your client and other Atheists have. Is just that your client is woefully ignorant. The Lawyer said; Your honour, we are unaware of any special observance or holiday for Atheists. (The Judge) Akpos said; The Calendar says April1st
is April Fools day. Psalm 14 verse 1 says, The fool says in his heart, there is no God. It is the opinion of this court that, if your client says thereis no God, then he is a fool. Therefore, April 1st is his day.

Dis is not a joke joor....is a reality grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by dagr8(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bélla3: LOL. You did a very bad job at annoying me!grin
NO church 2day
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bélla3: lol. Happy Sunday.

You want to help a muslim friend with wat?shockedshocked.
I hope it has nothing to do with bombs and explosions?shockedwinkgrin

Nah the cat be my friend nah, he wan use one of him nine lives do insurance for heaven.grin
Abi you think say nah only man get sense? Cat too wan chop 72 p.u.$.$.y(pun intended).wink
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
dagr8:

Not even in your sweet dreams could that sentence be proven true.grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
dagr8:
NO church 2day
i went to church na.
dagr8:

hehehegrin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
inurmind:

Nah the cat be my friend nah, he wan use one of him nine lives do insurance for heaven.grin
Abi you think say nah only man get sense? Cat too wan chop 72 p.u.$.$.y(pun intended).wink
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bélla3: shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Hmm... what surprises you? My vulgar language or my padi's crazy priorities?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by dagr8(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bélla3: i went to church na. hehehegrin
u av bin off...warrappen
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2012
inurmind:

Hmm... what surprises you? My vulgar language or my padi's crazy priorities?
YOUR LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE WOMEN FOLK!angryangry
SEVEN HE GOATS FOR CLEANSING.

#ezewanyi has spoken!
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2012
dagr8:
u av bin off...warrappen
natin o.cheesy
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by dagr8(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
Bélla3: natin o.cheesy
ok o...anyway i could nt get 2 u
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 01, 2013
Bélla3: YOUR LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE WOMEN FOLK!angryangry
SEVEN HE GOATS FOR CLEANSING.

#ezewanyi has spoken!

If you are offended by the joke then I apologise.

I am also very sorry that i could not get the he-goats qween ezenwanyi.grin
But I have something even better for you: my god, my pasta lord and saviour.

Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by dagr8(m): 6:21am On Jan 01, 2013
inurmind:

Wats dat
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 01, 2013
dagr8:

Wats dat

The flying spaghetti monster, he's my omniaromatic and omnitasty. He's so mighty and wise even Bella wants to convert to pastafarianism(she told me this in secret).grin
With him you are promised to never stop laughing and to continually grow in wisdom, nothing could beat this.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by dagr8(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
inurmind:

The flying spaghetti monster, he's my omniaromatic and omnitasty. He's so mighty and wise even Bella wants to convert to pastafarianism(she told me this in secret).grin
With him you are promised to never stop laughing and to continually grow in wisdom, nothing could beat this.
God forbid d bolded...

Chai!!!
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
inurmind:

shockedshockedgringrin.
Hai, you are funny o. Too bad i dnt like spagetti;(
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
dagr8:
God forbid d bolded...

Chai!!!

But you can ask her nah, she didn't deny it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spanking And Very Nice Jokes / A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) / Download Eid Ul Adha 2015 Best HD Wallpapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.