Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) (8813 Views)

Photo: See How Amechi Reacted When He Was Cleared Of Petition Against Him / Eric Ducharme: The Real-life Merman (this Has To Be A Joke, Right?) / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
Bélla3: shockedshockedgringrin.
Hai, you are funny o. Too bad i dnt like spagetti;(

What! so you were thinking of eating my Deity? Don't let His noodly appendages catch you o.grin

On a slightly serious note, my God can be very powerful and demanding, you don't wanna mess with the guy who defends gay rights of robots(for real).grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
inurmind:

What! so you were thinking of eating my Deity? Don't let His noodly appendages catch you o.grin

On a slightly serious note, my God can be very powerful and demanding, you don't wanna mess with the guy who defends gay rights of robots(for real).grin
GAY RIGHTS OF ROBOTS? grin WHAT A gOD!shocked
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by dagr8(m): 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
inurmind:

LWKMD...dat tels a lot abt ur god grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2013
Bélla3: GAY RIGHTS OF ROBOTS? grin WHAT A gOD!shocked

Yes, he is one of a kind. Do you know that he boiled for your sins that you might have everlasting pasta?grin
Give your life to him now, as a pastafarian I can testify that there is nothing sweeter in this world.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 02, 2013
dagr8:
LWKMD...dat tels a lot abt ur god grin grin grin

Be careful now man, show Him some respect. As the book of suggestions 1:1 says, "I am the Flying Spaghetti Monster, thou shall have no other monsters before Me. The only monster who deserves capitalisation is Me! Other monsters are false monsters, underserving of capitalisation."
And in the words of our GO, Bobby Henderson "Christians... have accepted that our God has larger balls than theirs". So watch yourself, one wrong move and He'll strike you with His mighty appendages.
And even though I am not a 100 percent sure of this, I have faith that it'll happen.grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 6:43am On Jan 02, 2013
inurmind:

Yes, he is one of a kind. Do you know that he boiled for your sins that you might have everlasting pasta?grin
Give your life to him now, as a pastafarian I can testify that there is nothing sweeter in this world.
INTERESTING...
I would have prefered rice monster!cheesygrin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2013
Bélla3: INTERESTING...
I would have prefered rice monster!cheesygrin

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is a very jealous God o.grin
You must have no other monsters.

Hey, do you know the first time I took notice of you I thought you were the christian version of Carlotta?cheesy
Yeah I did, but the Flying Spaghetti Monster told me tilapia had taken that position, turns out he was right.grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2013
inurmind:

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is a very jealous God o.grin
You must have no other monsters.

Hey, do you know the first time I took notice of you I thought you were the christian version of Carlotta?cheesy
Yeah I did, but the Flying Spaghetti Monster told me tilapia had taken that position, turns out he was right.grin

grin
HEY! I don suffer! Calloti then tpiaangryshockedgrin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2013
Bélla3: grin
HEY! I don suffer! Calloti then tpiaangryshockedgrin

So thats her name... Anyway what can I say, you were one mean jean , I still think you are crazy though, and I also think you are a big... Never mind, tell you some other time.grin.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
inurmind:

So thats her name... Anyway what can I say, you were one mean jean , I still think you are crazy though, and I also think you are a big... Never mind, tell you some other time.grin.
I AM CRAZY;(
big what? Pls say am curious.

Btw i think you are the reincarnation of MUSKEETO.grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
Bélla3: I AM CRAZY;(
big what? Pls say am curious.

Btw i think you are the reincarnation of MUSKEETO.grin

Lmao, first ATMC says I am one of logicboy's handles now you say I am a reincarnation of Muskeeto.
Do we really all act the same?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
inurmind:

Lmao, first ATMC says I am one of logicboy's handles now you say I am a reincarnation of Muskeeto.
Do we really all act the same?

NT REALLY, LOGICBOY RANTS.
You just sound like muskeeto to me.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
Bélla3: NT REALLY, LOGICBOY RANTS.
You just sound like muskeeto to me.

Lol, do I buzz?
How does this moskeeto sound?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
inurmind:

Lol, do I buzz?
How does this moskeeto sound?
like you. You are giving me good reason to believe you are muskeetogrin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
Bélla3: like you. You are giving me good reason to believe you are muskeetogrin

Well what is this good reason?
As far as I am concerned I would never name myself after an insect.
And in case you didn't notice it, while you were in muskeeto's friends list you were at the top of my dislike list. Not saying you aren't still there but there's big competition for those spots.grin And in your own words, you are doing a very bad job at annoying me.grin

Back to the question though, what is this reason?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
inurmind:

Well what is this good reason?
As far as I am concerned I would never name myself after an insect.
And in case you didn't notice it, while you were in muskeeto's friends list you were at the top of my dislike list. Not saying you aren't still there but there's big competition for those spots.grin And in your own words, you are doing a very bad job at annoying me.grin

Back to the question though, what is this reason?
:-(why am i in your dislike list? Lol.
Change of thoughts, you're thesame person with striktlymi.
The pattern of choice name match(FBI analysisgrin)
Striktlymi=strictly me
inurmind= in ur mind.
Plus you just registered in August bt somehow you knw tpia is sumtimes refered to as tilapia(this is what links you to muskeeto. Muskeeto nd tpia are never in good terms, hence he refers to here as tilapia.)

Other observations include striktlymi (supposedly catholic) opening a thread about hw he admires atheists and think they are intelligent? Simply weird. Plus your name was mentioned very often. Then your strange reactions/confessions on the alleged 'gay catholic' confession. All the more weird.
All striklymi's thread are against religion just like yours. Plus the guy has a strange way of writting, like someone who wants to be loved/admired? A well planned strategy.

Well well, let me stop here. For nw am almost certain you are one and same with striktlymi. I am still investigating that of muskeeto.

Signed:Special agent Sydney bristow. ALIAS.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 05, 2013
Lol, let me give you more evidence, muskeeto and I both call toba tobacco.
Also, stricklymi once said he admires me.
I am enjoying being stalked.grin

Btw, I disliked you because I thought you were like calloti, I better carry out an investigation.wink
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2013
inurmind: Lol, let me give you more evidence, muskeeto and I both call toba tobacco.
Also, stricklymi once said he admires me.
I am enjoying being stalked.grin

Btw, I disliked you because I thought you were like calloti, I better do some investigations.wink
hahahahagrin. Infact, mu che che che. Me, calloti? Wow.
Am nt stalking you o. Just one of those silent observers. cheesy LOL.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 05, 2013
Bélla3: hahahahagrin. Infact, mu che che che. Me, calloti? Wow.
Am nt stalking you o. Just one of those silent observers. cheesy LOL.

Silent enough to post your observation twice.grin
You know intuition is great, but you know what they say, curiosity kills the cat.
I do have another handle, but its used in other sections, and I haven't made up my mind on whether it should be a christian or atheist.
What should it be?grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 12:37am On Jan 05, 2013
inurmind:

Silent enough to post your observation twice.grin
You know intuition is great, but you know what they say, curiosity kills the cat.
I do have another handle, but its used in other sections, and I haven't made up my mind on whether it should be a christian or atheist.
What should it be?grin
SPAGETTI MONSTER WORSHIPPERgrin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 05, 2013
Bélla3: SPAGETTI MONSTER WORSHIPPERgrin

I am already a pastafarian, maybe an obadiah-like christian.grin
Watch out for the crazy one. Infact, in the words of your saviour, watch and praygrin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 12:59am On Jan 05, 2013
inurmind:

I am already a pastafarian, maybe an obadiah-like christian.grin
Watch out for the crazy one. Infact, in the words of your saviour, watch and praygrin
hahahahaha okay na
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:01am On Jan 05, 2013
THREAD CLOSED.2 boring!
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 05, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
THREAD CLOSED.2 boring!

Yeah, but its one of the few things on the homepage which have actually gone beyond a page.
I am sorry you find it boring though, you see bella and I are just vampires from the dark world who came here to have a little fun, its only natural that you wouldn't understand our language.wink
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by bashydemy(m): 5:25am On Jan 05, 2013
Bélla3: that aint Jesus hun.grin
and you have the real picture of Jesus?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 5:50am On Jan 05, 2013
inurmind:

Yeah, but its one of the few things on the homepage which have actually gone beyond a page.
I am sorry you find it boring though, you see bella and I are just vampires from the dark world who came here to have a little fun, its only natural that you wouldn't understand our language.wink
VAMPIRE KE? Hmmm.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 5:53am On Jan 05, 2013
bashy_demy: and you have the real picture of Jesus?
yes, he lives in my heart. I would have loved to show you some pics i took wit him, problem is, there isnt a machine that can download pics from people' heart. :-(
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 5:54am On Jan 05, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
THREAD CLOSED.2 boring!
THANKS TO INURMIND FOR SUCCESSFULLY DERAILING MY THREADangrygrin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2013
Bélla3: THANKS TO INURMIND FOR SUCCESSFULLY DERAILING MY THREADangrygrin

Threads need to evolve to lastgrin
Anyway I hand you over the padlock if you wish to officially close it now, one must not have so much uninspected communication with a pastafarian.
We are dangerous for you, in the words of the bible we are wolves in sheeps clothing, although I like to think its the other way round.

But atleast I would say in your own words, yay! I made a theist happy.grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2013
inurmind:

*what,who reopened dis thread*
THREAD CLOSED.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
*what,who reopened dis thread*
THREAD CLOSED.

With your attitude its no wonder this section is always deserted, bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spanking And Very Nice Jokes / A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) / Download Eid Ul Adha 2015 Best HD Wallpapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.