Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) (8814 Views)

Photo: See How Amechi Reacted When He Was Cleared Of Petition Against Him / Eric Ducharme: The Real-life Merman (this Has To Be A Joke, Right?) / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
inurmind: Chai! I leave for a day and reyginus takes over?
Anyway such is life, its always on to the next one.
Have a great chat though.

#packs load, dances azonto, and leaves thread singing MJ's ''that girl is so dangerous''#grin
hahahaha. E ba ta go?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: hahahaha. E ba ta go?

No o, just wanted to check how things were without me; apparently reygitastic.wink
But please, for the sake of our godfathers, give his gr8ness some attention. He has been begging for it since the beginning of time yet you have continually snobbed him.
I can see him now crying on the floor with okra soup all over him. Even me sef dey pity for am.
Please, I'm on my knees, you hear?sad
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
inurmind:

No o, just wanted to check how things were without me; apparently reygitastic.wink
But please, for the sake of our godfathers, give his gr8ness some attention. He has been begging for it since the beginning of time yet you have continually snobbed him.
I can see him now crying on the floor with okra soup all over him. Even me sef dey pity for am.
just wait let Rey catch you.grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by dagr8(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
inurmind:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....LWKMD....U ARE VERY FUNNY DUDE... grin grin grin grin
U MIGHT BE VERY WRONG U KNOW... cool cool cool
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: just wait let Rey catch you.grin

You are right. Rey, the okra soup pourer. Oh how dangerous he is, better run for my shirt.grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
dagr8:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....LWKMD....U ARE VERY FUNNY DUDE... grin grin grin grin
U MIGHT BE VERY WRONG U KNOW... cool cool cool

Hmm... Tell me more.(sherlock holmes mode activated)cheesy
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
inurmind:

You are right. Rey, the okra soup pourer. Oh how dangerous he is, better run for my shirt.grin
hehehe...#evil voice# He is coming to get you!grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: hehehe...#evil voice# He is coming to get you!grin

Lol, me better run before he brings his grandmama pot of okra (hate that stuff).
#goes for a quick peck before the okra boy comes#
See ya!grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: nawa.... Muskeeto sounds funny? I never noticed.. Lol
Lol. Ofcourse.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
inurmind: Chai! I leave for a day and reyginus takes over?
Anyway such is life, its always on to the next one.
Have a great chat though.

#packs load, dances azonto, and leaves thread singing MJ's ''that girl is so dangerous''#grin
Lololol. Please don't go.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: hahahaha. E ba ta go?
Meaning?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
inurmind:

Lolol. Stand up please.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
inurmind:

lol. I trust she knows the right thing to do.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
inurmind:

Lol, me better run before he brings his grandmama pot of okra (hate that stuff).
#goes for a quick peck before the okra boy comes#
See ya!grin
*Prevents him from pecking with a hot slap to his lips*
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: *Prevents him from pecking with a hot slap to his lips*

Ouch! That hurt!
Besides, you were a second too late, the deed has already been done. Isn't that right bella?wink

#strikes back with a left uppercut and watches him fly across the thread. Swaggaliciously brushes hands and whistles ''a girl worth fighting for''#grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: Meaning?
'are you back' i was trying to write igbo, gues i wasnt so correct.
Reyginus: Lol. Ofcourse.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
inurmind:

Ouch! That hurt!
Besides, you were a second too late, the deed has already been done. Isn't that right bella
?wink
its a sin oshocked. So you aint rightwink

#strikes back with a left uppercut and watches him fly across the thread. Swaggaliciously brushes hands and whistles ''a girl worth fighting for'' #grin
On a second thought, you're right.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
inurmind:

Ouch! That hurt!
Besides, you were a second too late, the deed has already been done. Isn't that right bella?wink

#strikes back with a left uppercut and watches him fly across the thread. Swaggaliciously brushes hands and whistles ''a girl worth fighting for''#grin
Lol. * bounces back to surprise him with a shadow kick. He staggers. Upon recovery I give him a bicycle kick, liukang style. He goes down rumpled in shame*:-P
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: its a sin oshocked. So you aint rightwinkOn a second thought, you're right.

Yes! I kissed bella!
#dancing like an id-i-o.t#
Reyginus and dagr8 beat that.grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: 'are you back' i was trying to write igbo, gues i wasnt so correct.
Okay. You got it right.
Hope inurmind didn't hurt you?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. * bounces back to surprise him with a shadow kick. He staggers. Upon recovery I give him a bicycle kick, liukang style. He goes down rumpled in shame*:-P

Stale dude, I think we already know who the winner is, thats if you were ever competing.(abeg na joke o, before you pour hot okra on me)grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
inurmind:

Yes! I kissed bella!
wait o. Which kin kiss are you talking of? Me, i meant the simply holy kiss!
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: Okay. You got it right.
Hope inurmind didn't hurt you?
#Crying# i dnt knw!
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: #Crying# i dnt knw!
:-O. Take it easy sweetheart. Don't cry. What's ze matter . Open up to me. I can soften this burden only when you put me in the know. * inurmind must pay for this. Let me go warm my okro soup*
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: :-O. Take it easy sweetheart. Don't cry. What's ze matter . Open up to me. I can soften this burden only when you put me in the know. * inurmind must pay for this. Let me go warm my okro soup*
*wipes tears* just hearing your 'voice' consoles me!grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
dagr8: *just passing by* cool cool cool
HELLO PASSER-BYcheesy
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: wait o. Which kin kiss are you talking of? Me, i meant the simply holy kiss!

Really?
#tear forms#
Well then okay, #sniffs# I was stupid to think otherwise #brushes eyes# better go eat some spagetti alone.
Bye now, I wish you all the best #can't hold it again and bursts out in tears#
Reyginus please give me some of that horrid okra to mix with the spag and let me go home.

#recites as I leave#
my hands are sweaty, white, and cold
my heart is empty, broken, and old
oh what a terrible thing they call love
oh how it tosses me so and shoves
goodbye to you all, goodbye my friends
goodbye to the love, no time for amends
I go to dwell in the darkness of rejection
to seek solace in nothing but pain and tension
I wish you all hapiness in my gloom
I wish you the finest while in grey I loom

#curtains close#
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by dagr8(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
inurmind:

Yes! I kissed bella!
CONGRATULATIONs....A standing ovation 4 you cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
was it only kiss shocked shocked
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by dagr8(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: HELLO PASSER-BYcheesy
DAMN IT...I AV DECIDED NO TO POST HERE AGAIN....am not sure my finger is typing dis
i dont want to be beaten up...for no reason angry

i no sabi bicycle kick, i no ssabi upper cut, i no sabi liukang style....i only know hw to read my Bible grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Karleb(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
Suscribing...
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by ARareGem(f): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
Honestly, ya'll are funny. grin

*ARareGem's watching whilst stepping down with kpokpo garri and groundnut*
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Karleb(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
ARareGem: Honestly, ya'll are funny. grin
*ARareGem's watching whilst stepping down with kpokpo garri and groundnut*
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spanking And Very Nice Jokes / A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) / Download Eid Ul Adha 2015 Best HD Wallpapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.