Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Is It Normal For Someones Testes To Be Strong - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Normal For Someones Testes To Be Strong (1148 Views)

Is It Normal To Weigh 92Kg At My Age? / Effects Of Undescended Testes / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For Someones Testes To Be Strong by uwex: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2008
I need a straight answer

keeep up the good work wink
Re: Is It Normal For Someones Testes To Be Strong by TOYOSI20(f): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2008
uwex:

I need a straight answer

According to my human anatomy and physiology,

NOOOOOO!!!!
Re: Is It Normal For Someones Testes To Be Strong by ifyalways(f): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2008
uwex:

I need a straight answer

hehe my goooood friend Uwex.you never cease to amaze me grin
Re: Is It Normal For Someones Testes To Be Strong by uwex: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ifyalways

I love asking too many questions inorder to give best answers to people who have such problems. U can say that again. T ake care all the same. smiley
Re: Is It Normal For Someones Testes To Be Strong by Frando29(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2008
uwex:

@ifyalways

I love asking too many questions inorder to give best answers to people who have such problems. You can say that again. T ake care all the same. smiley

@uwex, Now you are making us think you are not the one with the problem, Abeg forget that thing, your balls are strong! grin
Re: Is It Normal For Someones Testes To Be Strong by ifyalways(f): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2008
uwex:

@ifyalways

I love asking too many questions inorder to give best answers to people who have such problems. You can say that again. T ake care all the same. smiley
you welcome dearie. grin
Frando29:

@uwex, Now you are making us think you are not the one with the problem, Abeg forget that thing, your balls are strong! grin
hehe.hush,Uwex is a freelance journalist. tongue
@topic,Hell No.
Re: Is It Normal For Someones Testes To Be Strong by tosinadeda: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2008
strong testes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Normal For Someones Testes To Be Strong by uwex: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2008
Frando or what is that ur name. I cant believe what u re insinuating. I am a person that is full of courage and if am to be in that kind of shit. I will not hesitate to say it to the house. at least we have seen people come with such problems and they ve got some advice on what to do. If u care to know I am researcher working in an health forum somewhere in Lagos here. so I love the post on the health forum, and the ideas ve got in this forum has helped in the writing of my article of about 50 pages. I will be willing to at least give u a copy when am done with it. Pls do well to send me ur contact.

much love people
Re: Is It Normal For Someones Testes To Be Strong by pretty22(f): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2008
Wether na u ooo or nobi u no concern me undecided
my own be say make u rush now now go see ur doctor
b/c is very very[b][/b] abnormal ooo[b][/b]
this one don pass infection grin
Re: Is It Normal For Someones Testes To Be Strong by naijaking1: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2008
The real question is how strong does it feel? Normally, the testis should not 'feel strong', so that raises the concern about seminoma.

If you definitely feel that the texture has changed over the past few years, or its abnormally increasing in size, then I would worry.

Whatever the case, and because you're worried enough to ask, I would recommend going to have the testis examined, because the most dreaded testicular condition, ie seminoma does not cause pain at all.
Re: Is It Normal For Someones Testes To Be Strong by bamdil(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2008
the real answer be say, check am well, if na always, your testes dey strong , u need to extract some liquidic substance from it, i think you know how they always extract milk from Cow, they need to do that to your testes, so that you wont
have the cancer of the testicle. Since breast cancer dey common, may be stong testes na cancer of the testicle. grin
Re: Is It Normal For Someones Testes To Be Strong by reindeer: 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2008
A 'hard' testis/testicle is definitely not good so man, hurry to see a doc, there might just be need for lots of te3sts and maybe even an ultrasound, my advice, get it fixed, quick!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Experts Handle First Kidney Transplant In Maiduguri Varsity / Snakes Invade Absuth / Price Of Gynecological Visits In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.