Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding (37498 Views)

APC Yet To Pay For Campaign Billboards FOr 2015 Election: Advertising Companies / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by DANILSA(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2012
NO PUN INTENDED, PLS I CAN ONLY SEE THE GOVERNOR AND THREE WOMEN, IS HE MARRYING THE THREE WOMEN? WHAT OF THE MAN?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2012
OloriL: Why would wedding need publicity?

lol!its Nigeria
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
Only in 9ja...
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by takedat(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
The folly of a treasury looting rulership; the shame of a Nation. Utter disregard and no remorse for their followers!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by ssztarss: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
u go fear fear nah.....and d wedding/marriage will be strictly by invitation....politicians sef...they keep thinking out of the box shocked
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by tampa1871: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
Wonders (MADNESS) can never cease in Nigeria, these people are really insulting our sensibilities and fervently inviting revolution. With the way many people are suffering in this country, these people keep spemding public fund as if it belongs only to their family. Nemesis will soon catch up to them, Why wouldn't they be kidnapped? NONSENSE
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by skerries: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
maninmood: They knew the best you could do is rant for a few days and then forget it forever. Revolution is not imminent, especially in a country smitten with ethnic bigots.

seconded
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by mu2sa2: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2012
And this man might be the president of nigeria. Dont say it is not possible. 2015 is still wide open, a fact Babangida is well aware of hence his underground maneuvers for PDP presidential ticket. If he gets the ticket the party, Inec and the security forces will deliver the result as in 1999, 2003, 2007 and 2011.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by k2039: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
olas2u: He maynot be aware of it,he must have put somebody in in charge of publicity
[color=soyouquotedme]Are you telling me he doesn't travel through the roads where the bill boards are erected? [/color]
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by TableLeg(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
So this dude splashed out state funds to do this or what?
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by ZACHIE: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
The Governor can do no wrong.
And to say his so close to Abuja and do this sh it, speaks volume of the figurehead shigidi in Aso Rock.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by mu2sa2: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2012
ZACHIE: The Governor can do no wrong.
And to say his so close to Abuja and do this sh it, speaks volume of the figurehead shigidi in Aso Rock.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
k2039:
[color=soyouquotedme]Are you telling me he doesn't travel through the roads where the bill boards are erected? [/color]

Have you not lived in Nigeria,the gov is to big for that,he delegates duties.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by sholay2011(m): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
Wat a learned illiterate! Lookin at d board frm a distance sef looks lyk dat for Holy Ghost congress! He cud as well share 10000 dollar-wristwatches as wedding gifts...ode!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by tatosh: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
His own day of reckoning is coming...all I can say. Look at his colleagues dieing up nd down the country
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Apesin001: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2012
wonder shall never end. Naija, i hail ooooooooo
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by k2039: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
olas2u:

Have you not lived in Nigeria,the gov is to big for that,he delegates duties.
[color=soyouquotedme]My point was your assertion that he may not be aware, ofcourse he would have seen or heard about it before it was erected or while it was erected, if he was a man of repute, he should have known it will do more harm than good on his reputation. [/color]
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by k2039: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]How I wish publicity guarantees a successful marriage. [/color]
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by 80million1: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
*speechless*

ONLY in Nigeria!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by lat4real: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
I wonder if many of us actually thinks before typing trash self... Imagine!!! You saw a bill board and your mind quickly point to the Governor because she is his daughter. Dont you think it might be one of his friend or the relatives of the Groom? Or because he is a Governor, he does not entitle to what he want? Poverty has really eaten deep on many of us that every little things they do now are giving unnecessary attention.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by xeexee1: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
Notin like photo editor! Dis s so real! Is wat his known for publicity!u cld go 2 a govt skools, general hospitals,worship center n c his posters! D height of s it u cld c his pix on d bag of rice! so am nt surprise! Despite d fact dat he mite nt b aware! Bt is wat he luvs doin! I did my UNI in minna u can't boost of adequate water supply nor constant electricity! Bt wen u talk of Roundabouts of the city and talking 24hrs datz wat his known for! Stupid n useless administration!!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by bright007(f): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
Who is Governor Aliyu?
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by slimfit1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
Guy's guy's those girls would get you at list #50,000, 000 if you no what I'm saying make sure u check the money well well oh and don't be too greedy. Ok good night.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Cdspencer(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
Ofunaofu: Talban Minna

Taliban of minna my brother
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by slimfit1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
More valuable than the old woman grin you like kiss
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Cunninlingus: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
I use to date someone in Minna and had to make the 2hr trip from Abuja to Minna every 2 days.

Lets just say on one particular trip I counted at least 200 POSTERS AND BILLBOARDS of this jacka55 from Abuja till I got bored 30mins to arriving Minna.

There is a saying that the more effigies and posters you see of the leader the more dictatorial the society is.

Later this clueless baboon will use religious and tribal sentiments to demand the right to rule Nigeria.

After unna go talk say nah GEJ be ode.

I blame una?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by TableLeg(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
bright007: Who is Governor Aliyu?
Your father's driver!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by tayooluwole: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
PDP is a nest of politicians with pocketneering proclivity... I beleive 2015 will mark d end of thier carlous, oppresive, repressive and substerfuge way of administration...
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by ejifranks(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
is he trying to say we are all invited grin grin grin.....Make i go chop rago meat drink burukutu enjoy myself... mtchew stupid man na only u wey ur children don marry b4?
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by mkoabiola: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
Ds is an aboki/mallam mentality of power.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by safarigirl(f): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hmm, democracy rule= fancified military rule
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Demdem(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
And this man calls himself the Chief Servant of Niger state. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. / How Jonathan Sealed Kwara Deal For Saraki / Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.