Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding (37496 Views)

APC Yet To Pay For Campaign Billboards FOr 2015 Election: Advertising Companies / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2012
saganuwa: You people make me laff! U should visit minna to see that tis jst the tip of the iceberg. Let me tell u governors pic is on your plate, mosquito nets, cups, wrappers etc. God save us from tyrany
revolutiiiiiiiiiiiion
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2012
IYA NGBALI: excuse me plsssssss don't start,don't come here and defend this arant nonsense,abi you be one of them?

Reason and know he was not the one.Big men in Nigeria dont organise events by themselves ,they contract the event outs to planners and this might have been done by the person in charge of publicity or organization.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Ellashow: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2012
Don't blame the man,

You can take a man away from the bush but you can't take the bush away from the man....

Mentality of the Hausas, giving away 3-4 of their daughters at the same time and publicly brag about it

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2012
kaorama: This piece of write up is like what saharareporters can put up. And u dont think even the Gov may not be aware of the billboard. It could be the handwork of one of his praise singers. Nigerians and emotional criticisms! If we keep producing this quality of criticism, then we can be sure it will forever pass for the ranting of a defeated opposition party member.
pls,pls,pls stop this nonsense,the so called praise singers you wrote about,who are they working for?who is giving them the contracts that are not executed?is it not the moda fokn governor?look we are tired of people like you coming here to defend these CRIMINALS,next time you do that I would surely give you a knock on that thing you called head
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2012
olas2u:

Reason and know he was not the one.Big men in Nigeria dont organise events by themselves ,they contract the event outs to planners and this might have been done by the person in charge of publicity or organization.
at the end of the day who paid for it?na you or who?my friend no provoke me o,directly or indirectly the governor was involved in the whole thing period.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2012
[quote author=miky]Looks fake to me,, would rather not join the herds and rain abuses[/quote leave us and let's do the abusing.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Ellashow: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2012
olas2u:

And if someone is organising an event for you, will they not give you the plan in which they want to go about it? So this is barbaric
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2012
floriana:
In which case they must have conclusively identified the governor as a complete idieot who dispenses favour based on how conspicuous your billboard is. So even if you were holding brief for the governor, you have only succeeded in telling us the reason why he is a mouron.
God bless you and your family. I wonder how some people reason,no wonder we are where we are today.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 30, 2012
IYA NGBALI: at the end of the day who paid for it?na you or who?my friend no provoke me o,directly or indirectly the governor was involved in the whole thing period.

This how your country works ,you have lived for to long in that your location,who is provoking you,Even the payment maynot be done by him,seems you are comparing a big man in Nigeria and a Bigman in other climates.In Nigeria.There are people in charge of this things.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 10:36am On Dec 30, 2012
vanstanzy:

This is not madness, but a great innovation. Let him go ahead as long as he's not using public fund. Or have u confirmed that he used public fund?
Nigerians sef, too panicky.
innovation my foot,when his people are suffering.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2012
vanstanzy: NLers, lets not allow our dislike 4 Nigerian political office holders cloud our judgement. Most peops on this thread have started attacking Gov. Aliyu n his family without even waiting 4 evidence. Mostpeople can do anything 4 anyone just to gain favour, including this...
The kind of comments am reading here n from certain calibre of peops is shocking. I never would have expected such.
yeah because they know the kind of man the governor his,slowpoke.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2012
olas2u:

This how your country works ,you have lived for to long in that your location,who is provoking you,Even the payment maynot be done by him,seems you are comparing a big man in Nigeria and a Bigman in other climates.In Nigeria.There are people in charge of this things.
one way or another,directly or indirectly your friend the thieving governor was involved and for you to know how they operate and also coming here to defend him speaks a lot about you. One more thing,when last did you visit niger state?you come here to defend this boooolsht.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2012
Ellashow:

And if someone is organising an event for you, will they not give you the plan in which they want to go about it? So this is barbaric

My sis in Nigeria there are special assistant to the special assistants,there commsioners for special duties.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2012
Suljosh: That bill board was mounted by C.O.E PROVOST, leave chief servant alone
bootlicker on the loose.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2012
IYA NGBALI: one way or another,directly or indirectly your friend the thieving governor was involved and for you to know how they operate and also coming here to defend him speaks a lot about you. One more thing,when last did you visit niger state?you come here to defend this boooolsht.

lol!you don't just write ,you also reason, Many Nigerians know this things,They delegate duties,even the whole event could be paid for by a contractor that have benefited or benefit later,its corruption but thats another thing .we are talking of this billboards
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2012
donobi: When western world calls us a failed nation we get angry and said all manners of things back to them. dont worry in 9 months from now he ill go to all newpapers houses, margazine houses & television station to come and cover the birth of his grand child, even call Bisi Olatilo to come and cover it too. In a state ravage with terrorist called boko haram and insecurity he is busy advertising daughters welding. Just watch Jonathan will still annouce on NTA station that he want them to cover his village meeting.
you just made my day with this piece. God bless you
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2012
Classicalman: NLers and bad belle. Na him fault say make una no get money? How much is billboard advert that the man cannot afford? Abeg make una stop this hatin.
with people like you,the future of the country is very very bleak and I pity the way you reason.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2012
1stCitizen:

Bros, Hailings oh. You mean say you dey waka that dangerous 2hour journey every 2 days just to go shine congo. cheesy cheesy cheesy
na so the thing sweet my man grin
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by eppside: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2012
It must be a bikini weddin cos I can see bikini written on d billboard
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by smsmoney(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2012
We get the kind of leaders we deserve.Until we do something,nothing will change

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by delkuf(m): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2012
eppside: It must be a bikini weddin cos I can see bikini written on d billboard
lmao, u nor gud
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by teemsa: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2012
Suljosh: That bill board was mounted by C.O.E PROVOST, leave chief servant alone
Abeggi! Mke we hear word jare
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by kaboninc(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2012
In as much as it may or not be true, because we can't rule out the use of computer graphics. Even if its true, how sure that he used state resources? What if someone who's not in government did it for political reasons? What if it was his own money? We should be asking these questions not insults. Still can't find the source.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by TwinTiger: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
dominique: Back in the days, our corrupt polithiefcians discreetly enjoy their looted funds outside the country or privately in their mansions. Now they're rubbing it in our faces, trying to outdo one another with their wasteful spending. What's happening? What's the way forward, revolution?
Revolution!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by gogodaye(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
Forge on Talban Minna. Great disciple of the modest Ahmadu Bello & PM Tafawa Belewa. These great men never abused their positions/offices years back to deport communities out of their lands nor did they celebrate their birthdays in private jets.....they'll probably be turning in their graves watching and hearing about your immodest achievements. Forge on I say once again.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by U09ce: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
With all the crowd in these weddings, u will never hear of any bomb blast except for poor mans side.BH says its fightin d govt ,but have u heard of any PDP bigwig that was killed by them?
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by surveycash(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
dominique: Back in the days, our corrupt polithiefcians discreetly enjoy their looted funds outside the country or privately in their mansions. Now they're rubbing it in our faces, trying to outdo one another with their wasteful spending. What's happening? What's the way forward, revolution?

A Nigerien told me all it takes for revolution in Niger Rep is for a state riot and all others will follow suit. As Nigerians, we love life so much - a weakness our leaders are capitalizing on.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by patrickmuf(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
Them 4 come pay seun make him do advert 4 NL 4 them na
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by uchedydy: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
Osiris.211:
What do you expect from pack of shameless PDP looters aided by the useless silver back gorilla in aso rock? No thanks to the 22 million retarrds that voted in these animals.

Yet, when these animals are caught up in accident, morroons will want us to pray for them. Pathetic!

pally, u dey vexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by logica(m): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2012
godstino: it is 'citing'
#ITK
Abi ode ni eleyi? You better read the initial post the person I corrected tried to correct (that's if you would even get it sha). Mugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Peter Obi At The Appeal Court, Abuja / 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos / How Jonathan Sealed Kwara Deal For Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.