Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together (1664 Views)

List Of Bloggerslab Members On Nairaland / You need To Be On Bloggerslab / Bloggerslab -- A Facebok Group For Bloggers ( Free Traffic, Tutorials Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2012
The 2012 Bloggerslab get-together took place earlier today at Ikeja, Lagos.

BLogging tips, Internet marketing tips, Shopping from USA tips, opening verified paypal account tutorial and many more stuffs were shared at the event.

Due to timing of the event, many bloggers couldn't make it there. Planned to be there too but couldn't travel down to lag because of brief illness.

Nevertheless, am impressed to see Bloggers come together like this to share ideas..

Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2012
more..

Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2012
Keji and G.Bankz

Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by Olaryeankarh(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
Yeah Yeah! It was fun meeting other bloggers.
Well, what was more fun was learning with visual tutorials. I enjoyed it!

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by Fabinu(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
Nice pix. Thumbs up to Naija Bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by ahmsta(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
Nice meet-up.... But everyone is looking too serious...except the last photo...lol..

Big Ups #bloggerslab
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by infotechng(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
It was really a great time meeting my fellow bloggers and learning from the pro bloggers. Its is really an infomative session. Thanks to all those who were available for the meetup. Its gonna be a great time and more bigger next year. Hope to see lots of bloggers coming together again pretty soon.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by trendystuf(f): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
Nice one guys
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by segbas(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
JideTheBlogger: The 2012 Bloggerslab get-together took place earlier today at Ikeja, Lagos.

BLogging tips, Internet marketing tips, Shopping from USA tips, opening verified paypal account tutorial and many more stuffs were shared at the event.

Due to timing of the event, many bloggers couldn't make it there. Planned to be there too but couldn't travel down to lag because of brief illness.

Nevertheless, am impressed to see Bloggers come together like this to share ideas..

I really miss ooo, when are we going to arrange for an online get together like meeting on Skype for those of us who r not in the Country to enjoy. Nice work guyz. Segun
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by irunmoleaiye: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2012
It was indeed a great meeting. we all look like a family that come together for Christmas or new year celebration....awesome
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by Youngsage: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
This is cool! I also could not make it due to one or two things, i know i missed a lot o... Big ups to #bloggerslab. But i think it will be a good idea if we also continue d interactions on twitter apart from f.b, dats for those who are on twitter, Jide nd odas what ya think?
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by olokfor: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
Whaoooo guys keep the flag flying
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by utimatedes(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2012
Na food una go chop there because I dey see una dey eat food throughout.
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by webspy: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
lovely.....so Nigerian Bloggers lab. Cool
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
This is waO. I really missed though. Will try not to miss the coming one(s). Nice one naija bloggers.
Thumbs up #bloggerslab
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by Seun(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
Everyone is so young! Kudos to you guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by ogusbaba1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
Seun: Everyone is so young!
yea
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by tpia5: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
where are the refreshments [would like to see pictures], why are there no females or anyone over 20, etc etc.

what was the theme.
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by ogusbaba1(m): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
nice one guys Peter Emu,Olayinka Oladele,Richard Bankz,Akinbode Keji,one love,the next will be greater than this, lets just watch out
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by bedfordng(m): 5:01am On Dec 30, 2012
Seun: Everyone is so young! Kudos to you guys.
the young shall grow.slowly but surely we shall get there.nice one.
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by webspy: 5:43am On Dec 30, 2012
tpia@:
where are the refreshments [would like to see pictures], why are there no females or anyone over 20, etc etc.

what was the theme.

their looks shouldn't determine their age, this guys are loaded and just started to come out from their hidden places, they've been quietly sucking the cash online. i have heard of peter emu wella. Kudos Guys!
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by ige101(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2012
Its so painful i was not there to meet with those that matters when it comes to online things in naija,.
We are taking blogging to the next level in nija like it or not.

This kind of events are sponsored by big companies overseas,but here they dont even know we exist
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2012
ige101: Its so painful i was not there to meet with those that matters when it comes to online things in naija,.
We are taking blogging to the next level in nija like it or not.

This kind of events are sponsored by big companies overseas,but here they dont even know we exist

We will get there bro. Besides,I was told a wordpress representative was there,who informed them about the coming wordpress event in Nigeria.

utimatedes: Na food una go chop there because I dey see una dey eat food throughout.

Lol..can't u see the lecturers?
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by ujukala: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2012
I'm thrilled by the attendance and seriousness exhibited by the guys. Thanks.
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by soki2ng(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2012
Nice one guys,
Please make preparations early for the next one and i really think we should change the month to November (lets discuss this)
Hope to be there with a lot of Goodies from Mozilla Nigeria community
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by zangiff(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2012
pls do you have a video recording of theis meet up...pls am interested pls
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by Adetonyone: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2012
It was a day where all expectation were met. I really enjoy everything about the meeting except the cool that nearly make me grinds my teeth latter in the day, the AC eh! Thank to Peter, Oladele, Keji, Awwal, Prince, Lawrence, Emma, Bankz, Edafe, Ogomba, Olukayode, and others that contributed to the success of bloggers meet-Up.
Seun: Everyone is so young! Kudos to you guys.
True everyone looks but not age-wise, it is because of their passion that bring out the freshness in their face. Doing what you love and have passion for, will always keep you younger. That is the secret of their looks.
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by goddamcity: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2012
It was really a great meet up very informative and educating,we had a great time.
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by webspy: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2012
JideTheBlogger:

We will get there bro. Besides,I was told a wordpress representative was there,who informed them about the coming wordpress event in Nigeria.

Lol..can't u see the lecturers?
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by youngboss1(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2012
yea, really loved it
Youngsage: This is cool! I also could not make it due to one or two things, i know i missed a lot o... Big ups to #bloggerslab. But i think it will be a good idea if we also continue d interactions on twitter apart from f.b, dats for those who are on twitter, Jide nd odas what ya think?
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by zangiff(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2012
pls make the recordings available
Re: Exclusive Photos From The Bloggerslab 2012 Get-together by democritus: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
I will surely be at the next

(1) (2) (Reply)

Management Of PHP Website / Please Why Is Google Only Indexing My Homepage And Leaving My Blog Post / How To Create Social Media Like Facebook On Wapkiz Full Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.