Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? (7133 Views)

Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots.jar / How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android / Solution To “JAR File Is Over Max Size” In Samsung Units By Awesome99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? by Aafulenu(f): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
make una no vex, i knw say all of una don migrate to smart phones.

i need a way to create jar files, i have googled it, tried the suggestions there but it still gives an error of invalid application. the last app i used was tequila cat.

any help?
Re: How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? by Aafulenu(f): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2012
no one can help? cry cry cry cry
Re: How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? by DRFIX(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]just use blueftp by downloading it at sharemobile.ro.MAKE SURE U DOWNLOAD THE v1.7.after that open it and then locate where the file is and them rename it by removing that .text and put .jar
Re: How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? by Aafulenu(f): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2012
DR FIX: [color=#006600][/color]just use blueftp by downloading it at sharemobile.ro.MAKE SURE U DOWNLOAD THE v1.7.after that open it and then locate where the file is and them rename it by removing that .text and put .jar

it seems the blueftp is a jar file. i need sometin that i can use my system to convert. i cant open the blueftp with my system.
thabks
Re: How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2012
what do you intend to create with the .txt? is it an ebook
Re: How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? by Aafulenu(f): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2012
yes an ebook. i want to sent it to soneone, but they are in pdf. but the persons phone doesnt read pdf. only jar files.
Re: How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? by chygoz3(m): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2012
Aafulenu: make una no vex, i knw say all of una don migrate to smart phones.

i need a way to create jar files, i have googled it, tried the suggestions there but it still gives an error of invalid application. the last app i used was tequila cat.

any help?
I use tequila cat for that. I was getting the same error initially but after some tweaking with the software, the errors stopped. I can't remember the tweaks i did though.
Re: How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? by Aafulenu(f): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2012
chygoz3: I use tequila cat for that. I was getting the same error initially but after some tweaking with the software, the errors stopped. I can't remember the tweaks i did though.

abeg bros please remember. i knell down dey beg.
i reallly really need this
Re: How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? by chygoz3(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
Aafulenu:

abeg bros please remember. i knell down dey beg.
i reallly really need this
I'll try n get my hands on the laptop on which i did the tweaking and then post the settings when i do. Hopefully it won't be too long before i do.
Re: How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? by Aafulenu(f): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
chygoz3: I'll try n get my hands on the laptop on which i did the tweaking and then post the settings when i do. Hopefully it won't be too long before i do.

thanks dearie kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
Aafulenu:

thanks dearie kiss kiss kiss
u must give dat guy ur number f he dd help grin abi u don hook?
just jokng!
Re: How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
If u have it on pc try using SAVE AS to save it in txt format then attach it to ur reply, l will create one 4u ASAP

Aafulenu: yes an ebook. i want to sent it to soneone, but they are in pdf. but the persons phone doesnt read pdf. only jar files.
Re: How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? by Aafulenu(f): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
aze: If u have it on pc try using SAVE AS to save it in txt format then attach it to ur reply, l will create one 4u ASAP

dont want to seem ungrateful but the books i wan to convert are more than 50. thats y i want to knw how to do the conversion.

or can u do all of them?

btw. i tot to it woule have to be converted specifically to d model of the phone that is going to use it?
Re: How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
Works on any Java enabled phone and resolution, nokia c1-01 incl.
Re: How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? by Aafulenu(f): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
aze: Works on any Java enabled phone and resolution, nokia c1-01 incl.

so there is no other option apart from my sending u d books?
Re: How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? by chygoz3(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
Here are the screenshots to the settings i modified.The main thing there is in the phone model. The phone model indicated in the screenshot isn't that of my phone but it works perfectly anyway. Indicate if the error persists.

(1) (Reply)

Does Hotpot Sharing Work Over Droidvpn? / Infinix Note 5 Problems / How Can I By Pass The Wifi Set Up When Device Is Booting After A Factory Reset??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.