Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Lekki Plots For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki Plots For Sale (2134 Views)

Serviced Plots For Sale @ Lashone Estate Behind Amen Estate, Ibeju-lekki! / Serviced Plots For Sale @ Ikorodu Garden City With C Of O! / Agis Certified Amac Plots For Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Plots For Sale by remyjims(m): 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2008
About 30 plots of land for sale at Ogombo in Lekki Lagos
Interested buyers could contact:

remijimba@yahoo.com
Re: Lekki Plots For Sale by nipalm(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2008
Hi, how much are you selling per plot? any C of O's with these plots?

thanks.
Re: Lekki Plots For Sale by remyjims(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2008
Asking price per plot is 2.5 million naira. Yes C of O available for the plots.
Re: Lekki Plots For Sale by midesh: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2008
Remy_jims, are these plots still available? Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Lekki Plots For Sale by remyjims(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2008
midesh, thanks for the enquiries. plots are still available. how many do you need?
Re: Lekki Plots For Sale by ajileko: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2008
Where is Ogombo? I may be interested.
Re: Lekki Plots For Sale by remyjims(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2008
Ogombo is on Lekki area of Lagos State. You will divert from the highway by Abraham Adesanya Estate.

The village is about 10 mins drive from the highway because only part of the road has been graded but abandoned.

Indeed when completed it will take less than that.
Re: Lekki Plots For Sale by remyjims(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2008
While thanking everyone-those that viewed this post. made enquiries and particularly those that have transacted business with me, I wish to say that there are yet 12 more plots for sale.
A big thank you to Seun for this wonderful meeting place!
Re: Lekki Plots For Sale by kingrd(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2008
Any idea of cost of plot of land in Badore Lekki now that the road has been fixed
Re: Lekki Plots For Sale by gooro: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2008
Remy-Jis,

The 2.5 Million price for the land is for what size in Square meters? Also what document do you have for this land? How close is it to Temmah county as I have visited that Ogombo area before and want to but about 3 plots soonest.

Your early reply will be appreciated.

You can get me on 07028840199.

Regards
Re: Lekki Plots For Sale by gooro: 10:10am On Mar 31, 2008
The C of O you have is it a global C of O or is it for your 30 plots of land? If it is a global C of O what title/documents do you have from the original land owners.

What title will i get if i pay you for this land?
Re: Lekki Plots For Sale by remyjims(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2008
Hi goore, though I will still call you but I think I should also state here that these plots are just at the back of golden park estate.
There is a global C of O covering all the plots and buyers can process their own C of O. Size in square meters is 668 sq meters.
Re: Lekki Plots For Sale by remyjims(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2008
kingrd. I cant say for sure what properties in that area commands for now but I can find out.

(1) (Reply)

No Risk, No Return; Our Guide To Land And Landed Property On The Lekki Axis [2]. / 2 Bedroom mini-flat For Rent In Wuse 2 Abuja / A New Room And Parlour Self Contain 300K @ Agungi Lekki All En Suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.