Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure (117018 Views)

The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / Recommended Mobile Anti Virus For Tecno Android And Other Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2013
Brainrex: Tecno n5 or n7 Specs at a glance:
1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon S4 processor
4.0" WVGA (800x480) IPS capacitive display
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Adreno 203 GPU
512MB of RAM
4GB of internal storage
microSD up to 32GB
5MP autofocus camera with LED flash
VGA front-facing camera
Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby
GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA 900/2100Mhz
HSPA+ 21Mbps
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
GPS with aGPS support
Bluetooth 2.1
microUSB 2.0
Li-lon 1600mAh 1500 mAh battery
131×68.2×11.3mm (dimension)
152g (weight)
The full specs here: http://bestmobs.com/tecno-n7-specifications-and-features/
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by maxtreme: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2013
Pls does anybody knows the real life quality of the tecno n7 smartphone, I need a short review from any user, thanks
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
hw much
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by LCDD: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
maxtreme: Pls does anybody knows the real life quality of the tecno n7 smartphone, I need a short review from any user, thanks

Check it online, it's basically the same. The only problem I have with the phone is that it hangs most times. Aside that, it's a good phone. I love it.
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Ossaifamous(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
LCDD:

Check it online, it's basically the same. The only problem I have with the phone is that it hangs most times. Aside that, it's a good phone. I love it.
except u r going for a fone dat cost 60k plus ... every other mobile hangs
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by maxtreme: 12:33am On Mar 27, 2013
Guys samsung has really surprised the world
again with their flagship phone galaxy s 4,
spotting a 5 " display with 441ppi, the first
phone with octa-core (8 corez) 1.6ghz
processor, 13 mpx back cam, 2mpx 1080p hd
recording front cam, control the gorilla glass 3
touch screen without even touching it, just
with a hover of the finger the screen responds,
wow, dual video recording. I'm sure the phone
could process a human being, lmao etc. check
it out at. www.trustedreviews.com/samsung-
galaxy-s4_Mobile-Phone_review

1 Like

Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by LCDD: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
Please I want to know the code for checking data balance on glo
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by maxtreme: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2013
LCDD: Please I want to know the code for checking data balance on glo
oh I'm not using glo but mtn, anyways stay tuned I will get back to ya
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by osarodon(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2013

SMS info to 127
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
pls share a way of rooting this phone cos i seriously believe it would work for my infinix bolt x450
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by LCDD: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
osarodon:

SMS info to 127

Thanks.
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by smiling(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
how can one synchronize Ur contact with N3 AND N7? PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by MotionT(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
Yeah, I'm using Airtel BB Plan on mine...its 1.2k per month with 1gb+ data
2baga:
bros na wao , if you are smart enuf to use a smart fone you shuld be smart enuff to get smart phone data bundle, no just dey dull ya self, i know (as in i use) dat etisalat , glo & zain bis works wonders on smart fones. like 1gb+ for around 1.2k-1.5k monthly
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by MotionT(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
Send Status to 777
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
infinix x450 race bolt is vveryy much better than dis

1 Like

Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Francheezy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
Y IS DIZ 0N D FR0NTPAGE ?
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Lawalmd(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
what on earth is this thread doing on front page?
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by 5much(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
i cant wait to get this. superb specs.
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by yomez(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
it is already in the market, I saw it last month in computer village
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by ITANAMI(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
Silvani:

What is the asking price of the phone? Is it i dual sim phone too?
d phone wey dem don buy tire for akure na 30k for slit here bro
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by ITANAMI(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
Silvani:

What is the asking price of the phone? Is it i dual sim phone too?
d phone wey dem don buy tire for akure na 30k for slot here bro
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by pjthatcher: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
I use the fone and I recently bought ΐτ̲̅ for 30k at ikeja. Its dual sim and has all  features stated above and more. D pictures I took wit  fone are very very sharp even in ǻ pitch dark envvironment. ΐτ̲̅ also has Gps. Tecno has really improved and  beauty of deir fones is dt U̶̲̥̅̊ av lot more functions @ ǻ cheap price as compared to nokia where U̶̲̥̅̊ av more functions for more money.
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by fikadodo4sure: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
anochuks08: wanted to buy N3, but i go wait, even if say na till march, to get this N7, hoping it won't be too costly
the price of the is 30K .one of my colleague for work bought it. And it was superb. Am about to grab my own copy self
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by fikadodo4sure: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
Bond008: na wa for this rumour. abeg where the source na?
.the fone is already available for computer village at ikejaa and the specification mentioned above are correct
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
Phone wey already dey market?

Na wa for this OP ooo
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Francheezy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Phone wey already dey market?

Na wa for this OP ooo
N0, NAWA 4 D M0D
DAT 0DA N7 THREAD D0N NACK FP B4 SEF
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by okeythaone: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
hey guys, techno n7, has been out for a while now, n it around 30k now. nice phone i must say n has face recognition n swipe function. 5.0 inches is great for browsing
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
The longest thread in nairaland is tecno N3 thread still counting 17o+ I bet this thread go reach am. I anywhere I sold my galaxy y pro duos to get this n3. The n7 is nice too
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by 2NDACCT(f): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
gidebone: SAMSUNG ON ANDRIOD OR NOTHING ELSE.
do u mean ANDROID ON SAMSUNG ?
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by kunletoks(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
I bought my techno N7 two weeks ago for #31k in Ile ife.
To be sincere, the phone is ok.
The only thinks that can make people not to use it is PRIDE.
Samsung S3 and techno N7 has d same version of android.
S3 Ram is 1gb and techno Ram is 512.
that doesn't matter, because u can't exalt the ram.
I bought it, the next day, my friend bought is.
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by ebunma: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
Have you seen Tecno D7 ?.......youll love that phone. It make me have confidence in tjat company.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Pixel Discussion Thread / Bypass Apple Icloud Activation Lock On Iphone Ipads Ipod With SSH Trick(no Gsm) / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.