Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Earn N33, 791 (after Tax) Despite My Qualifications, Skills And Exposure. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Earn N33, 791 (after Tax) Despite My Qualifications, Skills And Exposure. (1253 Views)

Police To Promote Junior Officers With Higher Qualifications – IG / ICAN Stops Direct Conversion Of Foreign Qualifications / Show Off Your Qualifications Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Earn N33, 791 (after Tax) Despite My Qualifications, Skills And Exposure. by jamesjami: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2008
I am preparing 4 d final hurdle in ICAN exams (I will sit 4 d exams by May 2008). I am IT literate and I can prepare final accounts with d use of accounting software packages and Microsoft excel spreadsheet.

My area of competence also includes preparation of bank reconciliation statements, corporate banking activities, computation and filing of Value Added Tax (VAT) returns.

I am in dire need of a better salary. Kindly peruse through my cv as attached to this thread if u feel u av any relevant in4mation 4 me.

I will b willing to send u scanned copies of my credentials on request.

Thank u.

Re: I Earn N33, 791 (after Tax) Despite My Qualifications, Skills And Exposure. by solumto: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2008
you will definitely migrate to a better offer by the grace of God, and on your own part you need to apply as mucha s you can,have yopu submitted your cv to bank phb at keffi is close to you there pls do.
Re: I Earn N33, 791 (after Tax) Despite My Qualifications, Skills And Exposure. by Agbo2(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2008
@ James,
I'd advise you focus more on your professional exam for now, am telling you from experience.
Your current salary could be a good motivation for facing your exams squarely if you know what I mean.
If you're too desperate at this point, you may end up being under priced.
Face your ICAN and see what happens next.
If you insist on leaving, what if you get a place that offers 50K net in exchange for the time you need to prepare for your exam?
ICAN 1st, You wont regret it.
Best of luck!!
Re: I Earn N33, 791 (after Tax) Despite My Qualifications, Skills And Exposure. by lightest(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2008
My guy, i think you are still earning much more only if you can curtail some expences like ice cream and meat pie. Anyway, we are to encourage ourselves. the future is bright only f you have faith in God
Re: I Earn N33, 791 (after Tax) Despite My Qualifications, Skills And Exposure. by jamesjami: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2008
Thanx Solumto, I will apply to bank PHB, I av bn very busy with lectures and preparation for my final exams. I REALLY APPRECIATE. I appreciate ua all.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Guidelines On Niit Exams / Between Electrical/electronics Engineering And Computer Engineering Which Has More Job Opportunities / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.