Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect (11846 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by midetinz(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2012
jaymichael: bravo. NPF is working. please can you told us who have kills Bola Ige?

Are u stupid? Small time nau, una go say job no dey for graduate. Imagine "can u told us"
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by tobounty(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2012
‎​Τ̲̅ђe guy should refund all d money Wey dem collect jooOor
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by Tpave(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2012
money-hungry :
no be food... na grass.
I wonder oo!
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by 6ft: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2012
i thot dey said no ransom was pd to secure her release too

ds guys r just a bunch of cheap liars :-|
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by Gwekzy: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2012
nerdivist: I thought she said her mother didn't eat for several days?
i tire
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by LagosBoi2(m): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2012
all na wash
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by Freezle(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2012
From the story I just read, I think somebody is not telling the truth, either the police or the police.
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by CzarChris(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2012
This is a big 'superstory' this whole story sounds extra stup!d.
N100k for meals=bread and groundnut bah? He didn't know about the deal but "his 2nd-in-command" ranaway wit his share N1m from what or where? He claims not to be a criminal but he is saling a shotgun?
Abegi, when you guys are through with your abracadabra, and ready to tell us the truth we will know.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by Josephnice: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2012
what is new about this? Is that why the
minister said her mum was starved for 5
days? It is good for you to know that a lot of
nigeria are celebrating for able to afford just
that due to that condition you(rulers)ppl plunge
them into via lootocracy and embezzology . Are you trying to tell us she should have been
served rice, chicken & salad in the jungle when
able bodied nigerian cannot afford that in their
homes? The right phrase to have been used by
you is: my mother was fed like every other
low keyed nigerians

1 Like

Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by toprealman: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2012
Caliente:
no be small fried rice with turkey laps lol
Which part of the turkey is the 'laps' please.
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by SELFWORTH: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2012
Sad
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by gerald09(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2012

Really! That what ur lame ass got from that story. Feeding her bread and groundnut twice is not food for a 82 year old woman. U jt a sadist
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by tellwisdom: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2012
Who is octogeneral?? angry
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by sholay2011(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2012
money-hungry :

i didn't knew d parson dat kilt bola ige's o but i am suspected IBB. that man is a very danger men.

Are u for real? cry
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by Cornel88(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2012
Ibanga p: I dont tink dis is any of d kidnappers.
Go and release him then.
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by shadelek(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2012
dat was what she said oo, nt knowing dat her mother is there eating bread with groundnut. What a beautiful combination

1 Like

Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by djkaneo(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2012
jaymichael: bravo. NPF is working. please can you told us who have kills Bola Ige?

wen u go school na u bin dey carry first....clap for urself.
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by aribisala0(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2012
Well Peanuts are highly nutritious more than any other single food in the Nigerian cuisine with more protein than beans or eggs and high in calories she would not have starved. The kidnappers were quite thoughtful
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by shadelek(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2012
Bread and groundnut! What a beautiful combination. Yeye people, dem think say na dat kind food wey dem dey use our money buy na im be d one d kidnappers go offer them. Its all abt business, give them 5hundred naira food, take 50 thousand naira as d bailing price
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by adoken: 11:15am On Dec 31, 2012
It's obvious u didn't get the joke,the guy seem to be making jest of actually making jest of the police.
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by debedebe(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2012
chidexy:

going by reports, she was held for 5 days and given bread and groundnut twice, doesn't that equate to not being fed for many days?
If groundnuts n bread no be food try n put one groundnut seed into ur nose...lol
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by carzola(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2012
davido nd wizkid who tall pass..!? who sing pass.. who cari woman pass..?
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by Ozovehe65(m): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2012
GBAM !!! Ur brain sharp well well.
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2012

CHINEKE shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by Noblechyk: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
money-hungry :

i didn't knew d parson dat kilt bola ige's o but i am suspected IBB. that man is a very danger men.
Guy u no be better person. Leave d guy na. English no be im papa language.
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
I thought she said her mother was kidnapped over fuel subsidy?
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by ubong560(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
My 93 yr old grandma doesnt eat dat in 1month. Wasnt dat bread and groundnut much for her?
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by Turbocharged: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
debedebe: If groundnuts n bread no be food try n put one groundnut seed into ur nose...lol
Ol'boy o! See analysis. What is the co relationship b/w peanut as food and inserting into the nose?
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by ninja4life(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
money-hungry :

Looool,ahaaha easy o
Re: Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect by COOLDUN: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
Dr. Wise:

Bread and groundnut for an 82 year old na food?

what is it? if it not food,which age grade is supposed to eat that as their food? how many people can afford that bread, groundnut and water nowadays in Nigeria? at least let her and her daughter know that there are a lot of people who can not afford that food.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? / States With Health Insurance Laws In Nigeria / President Buhari's Visit To Saudi Arabia Highlights: Inequalities Breed Unrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.