Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,602 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Why Nigerian Artist Don't Drop Song Lyrics Along With Audio. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Nigerian Artist Don't Drop Song Lyrics Along With Audio. (692 Views)

D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much / A Top Nigerian Artist Just Offered Him 5M To Buy His Song... Should He Sell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Artist Don't Drop Song Lyrics Along With Audio. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2012
I've always thought of this, some time i'll come across some inspirational music that i like, i'll play but to familiarize myself with the wordings you need the lyrics but there isn't any lyrics. Though they might have the lyrics but won't drop it. Some artist don't even do songs with lyrics...they just drink and say any silly words. What's your take on this... Let our industry grow!

Re: Why Nigerian Artist Don't Drop Song Lyrics Along With Audio. by Akshow: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2012
cos most of their lyrics are meaningless. Take terry g for example. How do you write the lyrics of *Oya knack am knack am knack am. Chupakpa chukpa dum oya scater ur dada*. I mean Its utter jargons so the lack of lyrics to accompany the audio
Re: Why Nigerian Artist Don't Drop Song Lyrics Along With Audio. by mikuz(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2012
Akshow: cos most of their lyrics are meaningless. Take terry g for example. How do you write the lyrics of *Oya knack am knack am knack am. Chupakpa chukpa dum oya scater ur dada*. I mean Its utter jargons so the lack of lyrics to accompany the audio
In Naija nobody cares about lyrics oh. Here if you don't sing about girls or do party tracks then you never start.

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Sax - Ile Ijo + Like To Party (sax Version) / Jesse Jagz Leaves Chocolate City / Iyanya - Head Swell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.