Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

What Do You Do With Your Time On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Do With Your Time On Nairaland (544 Views)

Top 20 Nairalanders Who Have Spent The Most Time On Nairaland / 25 Things You Need To Stop Wasting Your Time On. / Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do With Your Time On Nairaland by knockturnal(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
When i come online, i mostly go through threads on the front page, trending and new. i only comment of few threads where i feel i should make my opinon known. i also check threads and people i am following, if i av a thread to create, i do and then am out. i do this like thrice a day.
What do you do with your time on nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

The =n=2.5 Billion Fraud Scam By Governor Ahmed Of Kwara State Exposed! / †ђξ Bible Passage That Won Us †ђξ Game Against Mali By Oluomad(m): 6:27pm On Feb / Why Women Dont Put On Stocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.