Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:26 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (560552 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
They have been waiting on me like the second coming of Jesus....#Awon haters
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
That sonikaz is a rubbish place, you can't have a friend stay more than 48hrs with you, you can stay outside the hostel anything past 10pm.. Rubbish rubbish rules. I agree with the test thingy, if you don't want to overwork your brain for exam. I once scored 24 in a test and still ended up with C. Coplant peeps will have it easy. Its computer based exam for most of the 5yrs. I don't have much to say about those ones.

If you are studying CSC, MTS, PHS, STS.. Hardwork and loads of cramming (just hope Professor A.A.A Agboola won't take you algebra or else).. I graduated from MTS dept so I have experienced it first hand.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by scollinsjames(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
hey man...gud job. kp doing ur best. I wanna ask if funaab will stl b releasing any other list apart from d first two batches? pls say smfn.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
scollinsjames: hey man...gud job. kp doing ur best. I wanna ask if funaab will stl b releasing any other list apart from d first two batches? pls say smfn.
we are not sure though we think they sud release anoda list(vc/supp list)
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Eeboola(m): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
Boll2010: Mates login to unaab website and search for pdf notes of the courses you will be offering if you can't find it there I will help you provide a link......mates abeg your TEST is your result ooooooo I'm writing this for real......if you pass your test well the airspace is big for you to fly............for those in computer,mathematics,statistics,physics......take note of these courses........MTS 103 (vector and geometry) phs 101 look for note online read vastly......read your MTS 101 can't recall it its been a long time.......try to always have nothing less than 20 in test over 30 for your aiming 1stclass......nothing less than 18/30 2ndclass.....and if you want 2ndlower make 13/30......if 3rd class then you will like 8/30.......make use of your 100lvl a lot cuz during those times you will be offering your cousres in OBJ before moving to theory......before you take courses like CSC251,mts211 a lot.....sha read no go make mistake.........and when you stumble pick yourself back up!........never get too forward,a lot of gurus are silent.......never go to night class cuz people dey go.....if you going to go,build passion for it so you can understand what you read! Try to wakeup by 5am if you to cook before headn for lectures then you surely gonna be early in class......listen good!!! Do all your assignment forget if they say they don't mark them!!! Make your number always available incase of impromptu.......PUT GOD FIRST!!!!!
BABA GOD GO BLESS U
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Eeboola(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Damex333: you fit carry gallas enter skul but interview? I will advise you to go with skin cut d one we call afarikolodo grin
KAI,,,AND THAT STYLE NO DAE FIT ME OOOOO
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Don't follow the crowd, know yourself. Always take your test serious... Read everyday, don't wait till exam is next week or test coming up tomorrow before you pick your books. And COLNAS no be sersere. If you're in MTS, CSC, STS, PHS, and COLENG in general, don't Bleep with mts103, I know so many brilliant dude that carry that course, the class work and assignments look so simple but the exam and test na mogbe.

Move with brilliant dudes, good brains are infectious.

VERY IMPORTANT DON'T JOKE WITH PAST QUESTIONS

Take your 3 units and 2 units course very serious, aim for A's and B's in them, they are good for the health of your cgpa.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by DrTI(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
[quote author=chupcake]. Coplant peeps will have it easy. Its computer based exam for most of the 5yrs. I don't have much to say about those ones.
WOW!.5YRS??...n here i tot it was 4yrs @ least datz wat i saw on jamb website(SSLM)..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mickyboiz: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Abeg update me more on physics wat i nid to knw, hope say 1st class dey dat department shaa
Boll2010: Mates login to unaab website and search for pdf notes of the courses you will be offering if you can't find it there I will help you provide a link......mates abeg your TEST is your result ooooooo I'm writing this for real......if you pass your test well the airspace is big for you to fly............for those in computer,mathematics,statistics,physics......take note of these courses........MTS 103 (vector and geometry) phs 101 look for note online read vastly......read your MTS 101 can't recall it its been a long time.......try to always have nothing less than 20 in test over 30 for your aiming 1stclass......nothing less than 18/30 2ndclass.....and if you want 2ndlower make 13/30......if 3rd class then you will like 8/30.......make use of your 100lvl a lot cuz during those times you will be offering your cousres in OBJ before moving to theory......before you take courses like CSC251,mts211 a lot.....sha read no go make mistake.........and when you stumble pick yourself back up!........never get too forward,a lot of gurus are silent.......never go to night class cuz people dey go.....if you going to go,build passion for it so you can understand what you read! Try to wakeup by 5am if you to cook before headn for lectures then you surely gonna be early in class......listen good!!! Do all your assignment forget if they say they don't mark them!!! Make your number always available incase of impromptu.......PUT GOD FIRST!!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mickyboiz: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
Abeg update me more on physics department wat i nid to knw, hope say 1st class dey dat department shaa
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mickyboiz: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
Abeg update me more on physics department wat i nid to knw, hope say 1st class dey dat department shaa
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mickyboiz: Abeg update me more on physics department wat i nid to knw, hope say 1st class dey dat department shaa

Buhahahahahahahhhhaa....!!! I laugh in Spanish... First class for Physics... Well sha, maybe you fit be the first.... Buhahahahahahhhhaaaa..... I laugh in tongues this time. Buh seriously, I never heard of one, not even Semester GP.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
[quote author=Dr T.I][/quote] if you count the amount of years you'll spend in school, its 4.. Your 400L, you'll spend that in one bush, either Odogbolu, Iwoye Ketu or any other location for your FPY.. That's Farm Practice Year... Buh its more like suffering for an entire year. The motto is : Bringing out the aboki in you.. Buhahahaha
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mickyboiz: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
Abeg update me more on physics department wat i nid to knw, hope say 1st class dey dat department shaa?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mickyboiz: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
O.M.G,U min no 1st class since al ds yrs? Wel... m gonna break d record
chupcake:

Buhahahahahahahhhhaa....!!! I laugh in Spanish... First class for Physics... Well sha, maybe you fit be the first.... Buhahahahahahhhhaaaa..... I laugh in tongues this time. Buh seriously, I never heard of one, not even Semester GP.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by fapcrook(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
chupcake:

Abi.. It was balogun that made the lawn very dreadful.. The dressing too, you don't wanna dragged to the senate for dressing, bad bad... Chemistry... Hmmmm... If you read your note very well (assuming you attend all the classes and have a complete note), you shouldn't fail the course.. Anyone studying Mathematics here?
I dey here ooooo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mickyboiz: O.M.G,U min no 1st class since al ds yrs? Wel... m gonna break d record
young goon,I like your faith! See peter no get hope reach me when I dey enter school! Mehn always talkn 1stclass.....but there are some dept thAt hate to see 1stclass......but with God n hardwork you MAY break the record......MAY? I don't reaLly recall if you've got prerequisite courses in your year one.....but CSC,MTS,STS definitely has, which means if you don't pass MTS101 you can't offer MTS211....you have to pass 101 to do 211....if you carry 101....you will re-sit for that in 200lvl,if you pass you will do 211 in 300lvl etc.......but some lecturers are deceptive! Smile in class brutal you for back!!! BABA IBADAN may God bless you anywhere you are now......and if you no sabi read my brother 40 is the best for you but I bet 40 will kill you.....I'm not a serious student tho! But I'm a man filled with luck! Malo fara we mi sha.......I sabi my way ooo!!!!........read your boooook!!! As I sabi my way reach me self I dey feel the heat for my leg! So read nw so you won't read later.....wait self you dey owe me BEER for this!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hmmm Oga boll2010 why did u exempt my course now,the Almighty Chemistry lolzz. Please tell me about it before sumtin cums up again..@Mickyboiz I pray u don't fall victim of Dr Akinlami's questions, I do hear about him in Mawuko n trust me his questions are Hmmm oga Boll will tell us more..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
Looool... Guy, I feel you jare. Baba Ibadan, May God bless you where ever you are sir, I know wetin that man do for my project... To the dude gunning for First Class in Physics, I wish you luck mehn.. Those lecturers..*sigh*
Bro, you that's studying maths.. Don't carry any pre-requsite abeg.. If you don't pass 101, you won't be able to write 211, if you fail 211, you can't register 311, same goes with 411. And all this courses wey get '11' for the back, God help you oo... If you enter your 211 class and you see Prof. AAA Agboola..Guy, make you start your fasting and prayer from that moment. Not just you, call everyone at home to start the fasting and prayer.. Cos hehh.. Abeg Boll2010, help me explain to am cos I don't even know where to start.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
ikeola6: Hmmm Oga boll2010 why did u exempt my course now,the Almighty Chemistry lolzz. Please tell me about it before sumtin cums up again..@Mickyboiz I pray u don't fall victim of Dr Akinlami's questions, I do hear about him in Mawuko n trust me his questions are Hmmm oga Boll will tell us more..

Haaa... Dr Lasisi in Chemistry.... I won't say anything more... Thank God I only took 100L chemistry..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by fapcrook(m): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
chupcake: Looool... Guy, I feel you jare. Baba Ibadan, May God bless you where ever you are sir, I know wetin that man do for my project... To the dude gunning for First Class in Physics, I wish you luck
mehn.. Those lecturers..*sigh*
Bro, you that's studying maths.. Don't carry any pre-requsite abeg.. If you don't pass 101, you won't be able to write 211, if you fail 211, you can't register 311, same goes with 411. And all this courses wey get '11' for the back, God help you oo... If you enter your 211 class and you see Prof. AAA Agboola..Guy, make you start your fasting and prayer from that moment. Not just you, call everyone at home to start the fasting and prayer.. Cos hehh.. Abeg Boll2010, help me explain to am cos I don't even know where to start.
heheheh... Man pikin don..... Ehm... Anyway I can talk to u..bbm?..whatsapp?...2go?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by coolboii(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
i hail al of una oooo ma bosses,bin followin diz tread for sumtym nw.plz i chose agric engine as my course buh was given forestry n wildlife management(FWM),culd u guyz feed me on wat diz course z realli abt n ur advise too
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
fapcrook: heheheh... Man pikin don..... Ehm... Anyway I can talk to u..bbm?..whatsapp?...2go?
BBM
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
coolboii: i hail al of una oooo ma bosses,bin followin diz tread for sumtym nw.plz i chose agric engine as my course buh was given forestry n wildlife management(FWM),culd u guyz feed me on wat diz course z realli abt n ur advise too

He be like say na Niger state you go do your 400L... Lmaooooo...!!!

Course isn't that hard sha, just don't carry the Non Major MTS and PHS.. That one fit follow you graduate if you no dey careful
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
ikeola6: Hmmm Oga boll2010 why did u exempt my course now,the Almighty Chemistry lolzz. Please tell me about it before sumtin cums up again..@Mickyboiz I pray u don't fall victim of Dr Akinlami's questions, I do hear about him in Mawuko n trust me his questions are Hmmm oga Boll will tell us more..
wooah!!! Chemistry? DaMn!!!!! To me that's the most crazy department in whole colnas....their crase dey another ground!! Dem to like to dey do their thing differently! Make una dey close class for 6.45pm!!! God what nansense.....fixing unnecessary lectures!! My friends in 400lvl now by the time I'm through! You see them telling you lasisi wan fix class,lasisi wan to give dem test by 5pm!lasisi this lasisi dat!!! Peple in chemistry,I mean the student are to proud they are no coperative! They bliv in make I do my thing! Yanga to much! Them no dey help dem self!!! No just think am dem fit wicked you! Lecturers wey dey dia na sadist....you only v few....we have good lecturers lyk PROF.B........the deptment to me is the hated of them all in colnas......trust me you will put extract effort I mean read lyk mad!!!!!!!!! I mean you will know how to cram!!!! You must know how to draw chemical structures!!!!! Every qustions goes with structures!!!! I can relate to this cuz I v frnds,auzmate that we sleep unda same roof n I feel there pain!!!! They come home soooo exhausted and weak!!!! Praticals mehn!!!!! This people don sufeer!!!! Praticals all most everyday.......presently there are only two 1stclass in last 5-6yrs now.....hopefully they maintain it.....they are ladies.....the competition there is high!!!!! You can't exempt night class in that dept ooooo! Its a must!!!!!! Sha read well no worries!!!!! Its all good!!!!! Don't pile dem up!!!! Read dem as dey come!!!! Share views wit people!!!! And PRAY!!!! Department wey full of SADIST!!!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by coolboii(m): 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
tanx bro.....i appreciate dat piece of advise
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 15, 2013
Una don talk everything, abeg who go orientate me 4 mechanical engineering o. Oga Boll
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 12:33am On Dec 15, 2013
Damex333: Una don talk everything, abeg who go orientate me 4 mechanical engineering o. Oga Boll
oga tomorrow....I'm on other things please......do have a great night
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 12:36am On Dec 15, 2013
chupcake: Looool... Guy, I feel you jare. Baba Ibadan, May God bless you where ever you are sir, I know wetin that man do for my project... To the dude gunning for First Class in Physics, I wish you luck mehn.. Those lecturers..*sigh*
na you dey go tackle me for that hiphop page abi! Tho Kdot is good no dispute.....I still have his joints with Jcole.......maybe I'm just being sentimental with Jcole!.......me I no fit kill my self ooo......work hard play hard
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by fapcrook(m): 12:37am On Dec 15, 2013
chupcake: BBM
ur PINa colada??... Lol.. Ur pin?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 12:47am On Dec 15, 2013
Boll2010: na you dey go tackle me for that hiphop page abi! Tho Kdot is good no dispute.....I still have his joints with Jcole.......maybe I'm just being sentimental with Jcole!.......me I no fit kill my self ooo......work hard play hard

Loool... I no tackle you nah, if you won see tackle, say one rapper is better than Em..lool

Now I understand when you put it like that.. Its all good..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 12:48am On Dec 15, 2013
fapcrook: ur PINa colada??... Lol.. Ur pin?

Gimme yours...

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.