Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? - Programming (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (658344 Views)

As A Computer Science Student,which Language Should I Start Learning / Which Programming Language Should He Go For? / I Want To Learn Computer Programming, What Language Should I Learn First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Csami(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Please who knows how this was done with html and css?

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by stanliwise(m): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2019
Csami:
I.
I know o.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by mesheal7: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2019
Don't intend to derail this thread but I'm seeking a WordPress Technical Writer for immediate employment.

See more https://www.nairaland.com/5058906/looking-wordpress-technical-writer-urgent
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by lewis512(m): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2019
Anyone willing to teach a beginnner how to code or better still be a UI/UX engineer, am far to been a computer programmer but am ready to learn ..Am an economist and I think the zeal is enough to learn and know it ...I reside in Ibadan
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by OshinSeun: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hi everyone. Who knows how to apply for a financial aid on coursera?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by CallmeMVP(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2019
hey everyone , i want to learn programming cus its been a thing of interest to me for a very long time now, and oh God in heaven! thanks for this thread, i really do hope the gurus, i mean the original owners of this thread are still available here cus to be sincere, you guys will have alot of questions from me to answer if you really wanna help a brother, am a total newbie in this space but have decided to start my lesson my with the python language, i made this decision based on what ive read so far in thread and what i really wanna become which is a bit hard to explain for now , maybe as i advance, i will be able to tell in a language you guys can understand well , i just wanna start with python, ones am good at it, i will advance to other languages that will help me to advance my capabilities , thanks to all those that are in charge of this thread, and please if any of you here see a private message(pm or dm) from me in your inbox, please do not ignore as i might need the whatsapp contact of some of you for some important reasons ............thanks much and God bless you all

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by claseek(f): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
please guys,

except for code academy, where can i learn SQL online, and for free. cheesy

Please bear in mind, that i have never done any thing related to computer programming before. never ever.

but i have a really high interest. so, something a beginner can easily use to start learning. i really need it for a career switch in the near future.

Code academy is good, but for a beginner everything still feels highly complicated.

thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Visit w3schools

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Jumoke95: 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hello all am new here
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ibkayee(f): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
About to start learning swift, anyone used it here?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by romme2u: 12:44am On Mar 17, 2019
Csami:

HTML 5 Canvas API (.......or it may be plain video)

there are libraries built around the API...............google would be of much help
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by melodyogonna(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
lewis512:
Anyone willing to teach a beginnner how to code or better still be a UI/UX engineer, am far to been a computer programmer but am ready to learn ..Am an economist and I think the zeal is enough to learn and know it ...I reside in Ibadan

subscribe to designCourse and Caler Edwards on YouTube

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (165) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.