Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. (23952 Views)

10 Amazing Facts About The Spirit World / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? / Michael Jackson's Spirit World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Kay17: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2013
OBE is mere popular culture. Same as alien abductions. Misunderstood biochemistry.

Our consciousness is different from our senses. If we lose our senses, an OBE wouldn't see or hear!!
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
movmentish:
@Billyonaire yesterday I said obe is just the brain playing tricks with the body,but after following your posts closely and reading all tru the night on this phenomena,I am forced to have a shift in belief......I'll really like it if you could help me sort out some doubts I still have about it tho
Its diFficult to type much on phone, but write your doubts here and I will check from time to time.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
savcy: Call me ignorant,naive,crazy,lazy or whatever you want,I'll stick with the word of God-Bible,and all it says. OBE/NDE's are real, undoubtly. People experience them everyday. But any of it that attempts to ignore the significance or relevance of The Lord Jesus in 'spiritual' matters,from the onset,was staged by the devil. He will do anything to propagate a no-Jesus spirit-realm/reality. And thats exactly what so many comments on here alludes to,a no-Jesus spirit-realm/reality. Some even relating physical laws with spiritual realities. Even if astral-travel and whatever are real and practical(after all Job did have such an experience),which I don't doubt,I consider putting them into practice(without the aid of Jesus and the HolySpirit) when still alive on earth as violating of Spiritual laws,which by the way is the devil's pre-occupation. The fact that d forbidden fruit existed to d full glare of Adam&Eve didnt mean they were permitted to eat it. God,in his infinite mercy/love has given us the best and safest way to Him and thats Jesus the Christ. Any other means,I mean any other means,regardless of who[human] may have deviced it,ultimately, is from The Slanderer,the devil. Just like Adam&Eve,why do humans hate restriction? Not every curosity leads to a righteous end. Real Christians(not the religious) are aware of this. Thanks.
OBE isnt anti-Christianity, infact it bolsters my belief in GOD and its true nature. I also have more respect for Jesus than before my venture into other dimension, my love and respect for Jesus knows no bounds, i had an encounter that I cant tell you. What is wrong is not following jesus' adviseS. Jesus said that we can do greater things than him if we have faith. To know more about jesus, retrace your steps and find out his exploits from 13-30 yrs of age and you will understand why OBE and Jesus' theory arent parallel.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nostradamu(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ayoobscom: Imagine the sensitivity of lies some devils are feeding people with on NL...

This is worrisome
Oga....if u cannot process the info in this section; u can like to WAKA PASS..!
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by joe4christ(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
Billyonaire: OBE isnt anti-Christianity, infact it bolsters my belief in GOD and its true nature. I also have more respect for Jesus than before my venture into other dimension, my love and respect for Jesus knows no bounds, i had an encounter that I cant tell you. What is wrong is not following jesus' adviseS. Jesus said that we can do greater things than him if we have faith. [size=15pt]To know more about jesus, retrace your steps and find out his exploits from 13-30 yrs of age and you will understand why OBE and Jesus' theory arent parallel[/size].

Why dont you tell us, or what's the fuss about you telling us right here?
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by chieveboy(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
Well...all said and done, argument weather #billionaire is right or wrong. The point is, we will all live to break fences we created for ourselves at our own time--we must! Wasn't it someone who dared the 'winches and demons' and sailed across the sea where they said he was gonna fall off the earth? undecided. should the airplane wasn't made and someone provided and presented a plan to make one...? can anyone here imagine the effect? wont people call that person a 'winch' or protest religiously that he/she is daring God?

we have to come to terms with the fact that man as it where is the 'Alien' who 'came' down for some reasons and finds for itself a body which best suits living on the earth--unlike in mars,pluto,venus etc. but living in it--or using it-- is with its own limitations; but best for its use and purpose.This Alien wears other bodies--which is a microcosm of the ones out side ie the physical,astral,causal.in other words am saying every man--soul--has the astral,causal, etherall...or first heaven, second heaven,third heaven etc as part of his/herself!! etc.Granted, its beyond the agreement or disagreement of any one to say he/she does not have any of the world in their selves literally...as they might play hide and seek with themselves while arguing with someone whether the sun is cooler than the moon!...of course all people won't agree over an issue. people must pass true the illusions to get to reality; so the illusions really are not out of place--just like darkness isn't necessarily out of place!

we(I wink) say to the 'Doubting Thomas': that the attitude should be 'really?', 'How?', 'why?'...or they should ask what the bounds are for man--soul before they conclude if its possible or not...whats really up?? For men once thought that people will fall off the earth 'if' and 'when'...but is that true? I'm sure we all heard of 'manner of approach'. Funny and inescapable the fact that even in our personal religious or whatever believes and endeavors; we face this truth! pastors will be called 'demons' if they do certain things! there is no hiding for the suspicious really--the 'garbage in garbage out'. negative begets negative! a tiny light will remain what it is in the darkest of darkest!..the secret is purity of heart and thought...talk about Law of attraction!

...well some of the questions have been answered here https://www.nairaland.com/533844/contemplation-seeds-eckankar
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by bibina: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
ROSSIKE:

I don't really get your dog analogy.

The term 'spirit world' essentially means 'that world (or aspect of the universe) which cannot ordinarily be perceived in our 3D reality'.

Many accounts by near-death experiencers and out of body experiencers describe their experience as being in what scientists acknowledge to be a 4 dimensional environment, which qualifies therefore as the 'spirit world'. What is a spirit? A spirit is a being that we cannot ordinarily perceive in our 3D world.

If you were to enter a 4D world, that 'spirit' or blurry ghost (from your 3D perspective) would appear as a full, solid being or entity. Being 4D (or higher), that world would appear to you even more solid, and the experience of it more 'real' than this one.

Typically, in NDE accounts, the experiencer says there are ''no human words available to describe'' the nature of the environment they found themselves in. But that the experience felt 'more real' than our current reality.

When all we know is a 3 dimensional world - arrow up, arrow down, arrow left, arrow right - how do we explain a world in which visible elements include directions at right angles to each of those arrows? (4D).... It would be impossible to explain it from our current perspective. There would literally be no words to explain it. But it would feel more 'real' than this world. Even trying to imagine it can give one a headache. But it's there, LIVE.

Isn't it exciting to know that one day each of us will experience that level of existence? I find the prospect extremely exciting.

Right now, as human earthlings, we are virtually blind. Unable to perceive almost 98% of our environment (including our immediate surroundings) in a universe which some propose to be at least 10 dimensional. That 98% which appears to us as 'empty space' is in fact filled with abundant life and energy, myriad life forms, civilizations, ages, and epochs, to which we're currently blinded. Imagine observing the world in a 10 dimensional reality. Everything currently hidden from you, you will see instantly without effort. Plus more.

It would be a totally different level of existence.

All this na too much grammar! just say just die and you will experience every every!! but my brother this cannot entice me to wish death, there is absolutely no glory in death. Shikena!!!!

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Debeloved87(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
Wow this post has been intriguing...but before i forget i will like billionaire to help me with any article relating to Jesus 13-30 years i like reading such. I myself have experience most of this aforementioned things, like moving at the speed of thought, flying into the space, walking through walls, seeing and talking with some strange people in the white countries while am here in naija, but apart from all these they are greater things that i experience with myself such as seeing myself as a giant, bringing out fire from my hand, moving and flying things in the air with ordinary hand using my eyes to lift huge rocks and lots that i can't begin to say here, strange teachings and letterings, these actually gets me bewildered, when am back to my physical body, in which of the D's are these happening, i can recall someone said they are up to 10D's, or what can you say to that
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by ositadima1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
I would like to ask some questions. Those that experienced OBE in one form or the other, was it accidental or you went through stages of practice? It has also been alleged that as we have negative and dangerous people in our world, 3d, there are dangerous beings on these higher planes. So, how do you ensure safe sojourn and return to our world, 3d?

1 Like

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by ositadima1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
Kay 17: OBE is mere popular culture. Same as alien abductions. Misunderstood biochemistry.

Our consciousness is different from our senses. If we lose our senses, an OBE wouldn't see or hear!!

Have you thought about the possibility that perception need not be tied to our five senses? I know for one that the unicellular amoeba has none of our senses none the less it is able to forage for food and avoid danger, such a basic life form.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
Debeloved87: Wow this post has been intriguing...but before i forget i will like billionaire to help me with any article relating to Jesus 13-30 years i like reading such. I myself have experience most of this aforementioned things, like moving at the speed of thought, flying into the space, walking through walls, seeing and talking with some strange people in the white countries while am here in naija, but apart from all these they are greater things that i experience with myself such as seeing myself as a giant, bringing out fire from my hand, moving and flying things in the air with ordinary hand using my eyes to lift huge rocks and lots that i can't begin to say here, strange teachings and letterings, these actually gets me bewildered, when am back to my physical body, in which of the D's are these happening, i can recall someone said they are up to 10D's, or what can you say to that
You are just a highly advanced soul in physical existence. Do not be bothered about what Dimension you are cos Dimension 4 upwards are just a mathematical nomenclature for what physics call parallel reality and what Religion calls Spirit World. Bible said, for ye shall 'know' the truth and the truth shall set you free, Bible didnt say ' For ye shall 'belief' the truth. And it also said 'those who worship God, should do so 'in spirit' and 'in truth'. Most churches fake speaking in tongues though, cos they cant tap into the deeper dimensions of our existences and get truth in spirit. Infact, if you make the mistakes of telling a pastor this experience of yours, they will call you possessed person or even a wizard. So dont let any one stop you from researching and getting the truth yourself. I need you to research on Jesus' life and times especially from 13-30 and keep the information you gather to yourself. The world wont believe you, it can even redefine Christianity as we know it. Pastors say always 'May the Lord open your eyes of understanding. But they dont even know the shiiiit they talk about.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
ositadima1: I would like to ask some questions. Those that experienced OBE in one form or the other, was it accidental or you went through stages of practice? It has also been alleged that as we have negative and dangerous people in our world, 3d, there are dangerous beings on these higher planes. So, how do you ensure safe sojourn and return to our world, 3d?
Mine wasnt accident, I pratised for over a year, yes over a year. But go to youtube and type 'OBE' there are numerous experiences and practice lessons there.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
Makes sense
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
Kay 17: OBE is mere popular culture. Same as alien abductions. Misunderstood biochemistry.

More loudly stated IGNORANCE.

Near-Death Experiences, which mirror OBEs, occur when a patient is in a state of clinical death, has lost ALL five senses, and the blood, heart, and all bodily functions have completely ceased. A state of clinical death physiologically is no different from actual death. Actual death is only declared after efforts to revive the clinically dead patient fails. But physiologically there is NO DIFFERENCE between the two states.

Yet NDE's report the most vivid experiences while in that state. How do you explain that?
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by pastormustwacc: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
Debeloved87: Wow this post has been intriguing...but before i forget i will like billionaire to help me with any article relating to Jesus 13-30 years i like reading such. I myself have experience most of this aforementioned things, like moving at the speed of thought, flying into the space, walking through walls, seeing and talking with some strange people in the white countries while am here in naija, but apart from all these they are greater things that i experience with myself such as seeing myself as a giant, bringing out fire from my hand, moving and flying things in the air with ordinary hand using my eyes to lift huge rocks and lots that i can't begin to say here, strange teachings and letterings, these actually gets me bewildered, when am back to my physical body, in which of the D's are these happening, i can recall someone said they are up to 10D's, or what can you say to that
You don dey madt o. I hope say no be you blow the window of my room which shoryuken?
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Kay17: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
ROSSIKE:

More loudly stated IGNORANCE.

Near-Death Experiences, which mirror OBEs, occur when a patient is in a state of clinical death, has lost ALL five senses, and the blood, heart, and all bodily functions have completely ceased. A state of clinical death physiologically is no different from actual death. Actual death is only declared after efforts to revive the clinically dead patient fails. But physiologically there is NO DIFFERENCE between the two states.

Yet NDE's report the most vivid experiences while in that state. How do you explain that?

Good point, however if someone is brain dead, has a dead heart, how is it possible to suddenly recover nodily functions, its more or less a resurrection!

From my personal experience, I have used drugs that have altered and distorted my consciousness to surprising levels. So I'm always wary of OBE and NDE, cos the mind is very powerful.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 03, 2013
Kay 17:

Good point, however if someone is brain dead, has a dead heart, how is it possible to suddenly recover nodily functions, its more or less a resurrection!

From my personal experience, I have used drugs that have altered and distorted my consciousness to surprising levels. So I'm always wary of OBE and NDE, cos the mind is very powerful.

Late 20th century advances in medicine, particularly cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), defibrillation, epinephrine injection, etc, have made it possible to revive a certain number of people declared clinically dead. How it works in modern hospital settings is this: Once a patient's blood circulation and breathing - the two necessary criteria to sustain life, have ceased, he is declared clinically dead. Revival efforts are then initiated, and when those fail, he is declared 'dead'.

Before the rise of modern medical advances, patients whose life signs had stopped were simply declared dead, and that was that.

But yes, NDEs are vivid events that many thousands of patients have reported experiencing during the period they were clinically dead.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 03, 2013
Here's an interesting interview with renowned NDE researcher Kevin Williams.

Sex, Drugs, NDEs and Quantum Physics

An Interview with Kevin Williams

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/articles005.html

Is it really possible to float above your own body? Does consciousness live on after we die? Are all our brains and the entire universe just a hologram? Digital Dying recently spoke about these matters with Kevin Williams, who runs one of the web's most popular sites on near death experiences at www.near-death.com.

JUSTIN NOBEL: What's a near death experience like?

KEVIN WILLIAMS: There may be succinct stages experienced such as going through a tunnel, having a homecoming with loved ones in heaven, experiencing a life review, and a marvelous encounter with a being made of divine light and love. Some people observe heavenly temples, universities, and cities of light. Some people are given visions of the future, such as, what would happen to surviving family members if the person decided to stay in the light and not to return from their NDE. Some people are shown the future of Earth based on current probabilities or they are given a great amount of spiritual knowledge in an effort to foster change on Earth. NDEs are as very dynamic - if not more dynamic - than any experience on Earth. People have described the experience as more real than any physical reality.

By comparison, humans appear to be going about their business on Earth in a kind of trance while conscious awareness on the Other Side is far more developed: 360 degree vision, communication by means of telepathy, instantaneous travel, a realm where thoughts are deeds, etc. Some people have even received advanced scientific knowledge from their NDE leading to new discoveries. Some people are not able to recall the great amount of knowledge given them after their NDE, while others are allowed to retain them. People having NDEs often return saying our entire world system is upside down: the raising and teaching of children should be society's highest priority while the pursuit of materialistic things and pleasures should be last.

Some people are shown their past lives on Earth. Other people might experience time travel and and "re-remember" events experienced from before they were born: forgotten knowledge. Death is just a "body problem" where we enjoy life unrestricted by a physical body. Death has been described as like taking off an old coat you have been wearing for a very long time.

What typically triggers a near death experience?

KEVIN WILLIAMS: The most transcendental ones are caused by triggers which bring people closest to physical death such as cardiac arrests. You can also experience them through mediation, hypnosis, psychedelics or even sex. I profile one woman on my website who has out-of-body experiences when she has sexual orgasms. Dreams can trigger a NDE also. Many people don't realize this but when we dream at night we actually enter various realms of the afterlife. Every night we go back the spiritual realm - our true home - otherwise life would be intolerable. We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

More insights can be found in the article "Dead But Not Dead, Fantastic But True Stories of Coming Back from the Grave." Kevin, have you ever had a near-death experience?

KEVIN WILLIAMS: Not in this lifetime. However, when my mother was killed in an auto accident in 2001, two days later she interrupted a dream I was having. In the dream, I opened a door and ran into a room. Then lo and behold, there was my mother sitting on a couch in a kind of heavenly waiting room! The moment I saw her, I experienced a wonderful miracle - something I never experienced before or since. When I saw her, I immediately awoke - except I still in the dream! I knew I was really seeing and talking to my mother and that I was still in a dream. I later learned this phenomenon is called a lucid dream.

I said to her, "Mom, you're not dead!" She replied that she had yet to contact my younger brother. Then I woke up knowing I had just communicated with my mother from the Other Side to tell me she was still alive. I phoned my sister days later to tell her about it and discovered she had exactly the same dream on the exact same night. Her response was also the same as mine, "Mom, you're not dead." This phenomenon is known as a "veridical dream." This after-death communication with my mother was my own personal validation that consciousness survives death.

Before this experience, I was sure there was an afterlife based upon NDE research alone. But after this experience, I have absolutely no doubt that life goes on after death. People who have NDEs realize this also and nobody can tell them otherwise. NDE studies also show that a person does not need to have a NDE to benefit from them. Merely reading enough NDE testimonies is enough for many people to gain the same spiritual benefits NDE experiencers do. This is one of the main reasons I built my website.

When did humans first begin having near death experiences?

KEVIN WILLIAMS: Plato was the first person in Western Civilization to describe a near-death experience in his book Republic where he describes a tale involving a soldier called Er. Er was killed in battle and was about to have his body burned on a funeral pile when he revived. The experience he described while dead is remarkably similar to modern NDE testimony. Er observed some souls descending to Earth to be reincarnated and observed other souls ascending to higher spirit realms.

You might say Plato was the father of the near-death experience in the West. But hundreds of years earlier, Tibetan monks were reading a religious text called the Tibetan Book of the Dead which is based partly upon Tibetan NDE experiencers called "deloks." So it took thousands of years for scientists in the West to slowly but surely climb and overcome the mountain of ignorance reaching for the summit of enlightenment and attaining the peak of scientific understanding only to see Tibetan monks who have been sitting there for millennia.

How does the idea of God fit into a near death experience?

KEVIN WILLIAMS: The word "God" has so much "baggage" attached to it that it's practically meaningless. But when I refer to God or divinity, I don't mean a big Old Man on a Throne. In the physical realm, I believe divinity is best understood as "Mother Nature" or panpsychism. I believe the NDE evidence shows life itself to be divine. Mathematics is the language of God in the physical and quantum physics is the science of God. At the spiritual level, I believe the evidence shows divinity is best understood as being similar to the all-pervasive "Force" described in the movie "Star Wars."

NDE research reveals the existence of a hierarchy of afterlife realms or dimensions where souls can experience God in various degrees according to this hierarchy. The lower afterlife realms are where God is less obvious and where there is a lesser manifestation of divine light, love, and life. The higher the soul moves up this afterlife hierarchy, the more the manifestation of God become greater and more obvious. As souls, we are working our way up this hierarchy with the goal of attaining at-one-ment with the divine. I believe the evidence suggests the physical universe we currently inhabit to be roughly in the middle of this afterlife hierarchy.

This means we are already in the afterlife right now; and that, as human beings, we are halfway to heaven. If this is true, then it explains why the manifestation of divine light, love, and life in this universe is not so obvious. People who have experienced divinity in higher afterlife realms by means of a NDE have described "God" on the Other Side as being like the air we breathe here on Earth. God's presence is felt everywhere in the higher afterlife realms and is so obvious you can't deny it. However, materialistic scientists do not accept subjective or personal experiences as proof of anything scientific even though Einstein once eloquently stated, "the only source of knowledge is experience."

Another great article along these lines is, "How Different Religions Around the World Deal with Death." Kevin, how does faith determine ones' ability to have a near-death experience?

KEVIN WILLIAMS: It doesn't matter what your belief system is to have a NDE. People from all walks of life have reported them. And when it comes to having a positive or hellish NDEs, it doesn't seem to matter what your belief system is or how you die. What matters most on the Other Side is how you lived your life and how much have you loved others unconditionally. Love is the key because love is God. Love is the "glue" holding everything in life together: from the atom to the solar system, to the galaxy and the universe.

So it doesn't matter whether you are an atheist, a priest, a Buddhist, or even a Satanist; the only thing that matters to God is how much love you have expressed toward others. It is apparent to me from NDE studies that the "force" of love is somehow the solution to the physicists' Grand Unifying Field Theory and the Theory of Everything. The divine power of love is the life force holding everything together and bringing all things to light. Unconditional love is the closest thing we can experience to heaven and to the divine.

It is the kind of love that goes beyond the physical and is spiritual. People who have NDEs describe the love felt in the higher realms as unlike any love experienced on Earth. Love in this physical realm is more closer to erotic love than divine love. The level of divine light and love manifested in these realms depends on what afterlife realm you're currently in. Our universe is merely one of these realms.

NDE research also reveals atheists have just as many positive NDEs than religious people. In fact, NDE research suggests a person's belief system is not a big factor in determining whether their NDE is positive or hellish. For example, my uncle is a retired radiologist and a devoted student of astronomy and evolution. He doesn't believe in a God at all, but I know he "worships" the "higher power" in his own way through his devotion to studying nature. And who can say he is not more religious than many practicing religionists? After all, Edgar Cayce once put it this way, "He who understands nature walks close with God." I believe there is a lot of truth in this quote. NDE testimony overwhelmingly describes God in natural terms of light, life, and love.

What does quantum physics have to do with near-death experiences?

KEVIN WILLIAMS: As I mentioned before, mathematics is the language of God in the physical. There is also evidence that quantum physics may one day prove mathematically how non-physical consciousness survives bodily death. It is not difficult to view consciousness as an energy which can neither be created nor destroyed. Consciousness is supreme when it comes to NDE studies and quantum physics. There is evidence from physics, psychology, philosophy, parapsychology, and religion [01], [02], [03], and [04] suggesting consciousness is not localized in the brain and that it transcends the physical realm.

There is also sufficient evidence in my mind to accept a theory of quantum mechanics where our consciousness perception of objects causes the collapse of light waves to light particles which is how we see things. The things we see "out there" are not really as solid as we perceive them. It's kind of an illusion because all physical objects are composed of atoms consisting mostly of empty space where the nucleus and electrons are very tiny. It is the enormous energy of the atom itself which makes objects look and feel solid.

Therefore, because atoms are filled mostly with energy in empty space, it is not difficult assume we are mostly composed of "spirit energy" So there's a dual nature to reality and this duality explains why our consciousness can be separated from our physical bodies. Consciousness is something akin to the airwaves of a radio station. You can destroy a radio but you haven't destroyed the airwaves where the music is playing. So there appears a difference between the mind and the brain. We are not our brains. We are not merely physical beings.

There is more to us than just the sum of our parts. This theory of the brain, called the "Holonomic Brain Theory" is part of an even larger concept called "Holism" and the "Holographic Principle" where the universe can be defined as having the properties of a hologram. Our brains seem to act like hologram-generators which is how we see things in our mind's eye. And if the universe and everything in it is a hologram, this would explain why our consciousness sometimes seems to be in line with other people's consciousness. It would also explain a plethora of paranormal phenomena such as telepathy and even NDEs and OBEs.

In the bizarre realm of quantum mechanics, two particles can become "entangled" and interact with each other - no matter how far away they are from each other - even if they are separated by billions of light years. This fact caused Einstein a lot of headaches and he referred to this phenomena as "spooky actions from a distance" because nothing can travel faster than light. Yet, because two particles can interact with each other faster than the speed of light, it suggests that two particles can be connected no matter how far apart they are. This fact supports the emerging holographic paradigm of all atoms in the universe being connected to all other atoms in the form of a hologram.

Will science someday be able to explain the afterlife with a simple equation?

KEVIN WILLIAMS: Quantum physicists have discovered the so-called "God particle" recently - also known as the Higgs boson particle - the elusive particle which bestows mass on all other particles. This last "piece" of the cosmic puzzle in the "Standard Model" of particle physics is a major development. The Standard Model incorporates other possible theories in physics supporting the existence of a quantum nature of consciousness.

If the mind relies on some quantum mechanism, then it's possible consciousness is not limited exclusively or localized to the brain and skull. Evidence for the existence of quantum processes in warm and "wet" biological systems are growing every year. There's a major scientific study going on right now trying to determine whether under scientific controls patients can observe events while "outside" of their body.

There's a mountain of "circumstantial evidence" supporting this; but the problem is that this kind of evidence is considered subjective - subject to a person's own interpretation - and science demands objective evidence. Unfortunately, the scientific method is unable to quantify conscious experience. In other words, the mind has not explained the brain fully. It's why science is having so much trouble keeping up knowledge attained from mysticism and spirituality. It appears to me that the fields of science, psychology, philosophy and religion are quickly approaching a point of merger and neither field really likes it.

What does the future hold for humans?

KEVIN WILLIAMS: From all the evidence I have come across, someday in the future humans will evolve to such an extent they will be able to walk on water, control the weather with their minds, and possess great psychic abilities.

Through the process of evolution-reincarnation, enough souls will be born into this world from the higher realms bringing with them the so-called "kingdom of God" on Earth - the "second coming" of Christ and the thousand years of peace - the final incarnation of the Hindu god Vishnu - the World to Come and the Hebrew Messiah - the arrival of the Maitreya Buddha - a close encounter of the "alien/angel" kind - whatever you want to call the coming "quantum leap" in the evolutionary progress of humanity.

Souls from the lower spirit realms will not be permitted to reincarnate at this time to allow this "Golden Age" to come. After this Golden Age (of Aquarius), souls from the lower spirit realms will once again be allowed to reincarnate; and by then, the world will be in a better position to school them.

But before this Golden Age arrives, the evidence suggests there will some kind of major "catalyst" to spark major changes on Earth and humanity - some kind of global disaster - whether it be global climate, nuclear war, pole reversal, or an asteroid/comet. I believe the evidence tilts toward an astroid/comet which will force people to stop killing each other and start helping one other.

Many cities will disappear around the coastlines of the world, but it's not the end of the world. It's the end of an old paradigm and the beginning of a new paradigm where people will become much less technological and much more spiritual and closer to nature. There will be great loss of life, but it is our Mother Earth purifying herself from humanity's transgressions upon her. Through it all, humanity will continue to evolve and reincarnate while paradise on Earth is ultimately attained. Once a person has reached their evolutionary goal on Earth and has completed their "mission from God," the soul has earned its way to move on to higher realms of consciousness - even on to other planetary systems or dimensions in this or other universes.

We are working our way up the "Corporate ladder," the "many abodes of our Heavenly Father" as Jesus mentioned, towards the goal of forever reuniting with the "Godhead." Whether this progression lasts forever, I don't know. But we - as human beings - are constantly moving in and out of these other dimensions of reality through our dreams, meditation, daydreams, and out-of-body experiences.

"Life is a great sunrise. I do not see why death should not be an even greater one." - Vladimir Nobokov

1 Like

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by chreldb(m): 1:51am On Jan 03, 2013
Mr Billionaire, I put it to you that you are talking arrant nonsense. I just did not have time to contribute to this thread. But I will tell you one thing the poster REGINUS is the person that has made sense. Ask me why? Lets start from there. STOP POSTING TRASH BILLIONAIRE!!!!!!!
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by ositadima1(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2013
chreld_b: Mr Billionaire, I put it to you that you are talking arrant nonsense. I just did not have time to contribute to this thread. But I will tell you one thing the poster REGINUS is the person that has made sense. Ask me why? Lets start from there. STOP POSTING TRASH BILLIONAIRE!!!!!!!

Hahaha, what an irony, the dude u vehemently support was advocating logic and reason as supreme. You come over and make baseless assertions. By the way, is this straw man fallacy? Lol
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by chreldb(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
ositadima1:

Hahaha, what an irony, the dude u vehemently support was advocating logic and reason as supreme. You come over and make baseless assertions. By the way, is this straw man fallacy? Lol

I dont really get where you are going with your question about straw man fallacy. But as far as I'm concerned any person's opinion relating to this topic devoid of logic is a matter of fact a straw man.

2 Likes

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by k2039: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
Billyonaire: OBE means Out-of-Body Experience, its not feeling, action or emotion. It's the ability to exist outside of your physical body, and actually 'see' your body separate from your 'you'. Experience is more than mere sensation. It is not a dream cos its real. I know what feeling and dream is, I am not naive. I am pretty much an intelligent person so I know what I am talking about. If I can be out of my body and see beyond the bounds of my house and immediate environments and even see my body down there...and return to it at will then I know what I mean. Many ignorant people pretty much can dismiss it as wizardry, but then again, I know what wizardry means. My conviction isnt just about me, countless people in the ER have similar experiences, especially cardiac arrest patients but I practised it and got lucky to lift the body vibration to a point that my'self' bilocated from my body. Its awesome and dready, but I cant trade the experience for the world. What will you call it if I can hear thoughts and see through walls and even hover over my house ? I pretty much thought its a different dimension more advanced than the 3rd, except you have authority to condemn my experiences but I know you have a 'personal' opinion which is yours personally. I know my experiences, and I have read people's experiences.

[color=soyouquotedme]I need to have this 'Out of Body Experience'. So how did you achieve yours, I need a template so that I will know how to go about mine. [/color]
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by ositadima1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
chreld_b:

I dont really get where you are going with your question about straw man fallacy. But as far as I'm concerned any person's opinion relating to this topic devoid of logic is a matter of fact a straw man.

Ok
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by ositadima1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nostradamu(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Grow a brain.
Rossike,ure right jare.....the character (joe4christlies) needs to grow one or have a brain transplant; this is whatsad1)Freedom of expression (2)Access to internet and the result of couples who were never sterilized causes.....
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nostradamu(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
joe4christ:

[size=15pt]Yea, 4D is seeing deep into the deepest, you're able to see into walls and into objects and see all it is made up of, in the spiritual realm which 4D and other higher dimentions of visualisation are in active mode nothing is hidden, no room for ignorance cos everything is on the open display.
My only problem here is not about the true existance of 4D and other higher Ds but of the fact that the source of you NDE's OBE's could be of dark origin sourced by the kingdom of darkness and use you as a tool to spread their deceptive lies.
I personally dont need to experience OBE or NDE to experience the spiritual realm, i have a secured source of spiritual experience and that is via the holy spirit who is of God's kingdowm which is of light and purity - Holy!
Through this source, you would see truth and experience truth of truth.
Believe me, you cannot experience the spiritual realm except it's been sponsored and sourced by a divine source, and this source could be of either dark force or the force of light.
There are only two kingdoms, the kingdom of darkness and the kingdom of light - the kingdom of darkness consists of satan and his demons while that of light consists of Jesus and his holy angels and the saints who died in christ.
So your experience is either authored by God or by satan.
So, question your source cos it could be demonic.
This is the truth, and the truth they say is always unpleasant.
God help us all![/size]

Oga.......why don't you just simply STFU...!

1 Like

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
haibe: Does 4D means u can see through walls or what cos i know 3D includes x y and z cordinates and nothin else, so pls op can u explain how 4D looks cos the only way it will exist is to be seeing thru walls...

Yes, you can see through (and walk through) our walls in 4D. Also, experiencers have reported 360 degree vision in their OBEs and NDEs.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
You all just have your own theories, feeling big. But in real sense you all just saying what y'all know, you aint convincing me.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by ositadima1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mr Reyginus
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Kay17: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
An NDE operates when there is still brain activity, its inevitable. If the brain dies, it can not recover!!!!

Neuroscience states otherwise with more practical uses. How does a man see without eyes for Christ sake!
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by shady26(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
Billyonaire: Yes my life now has more meaning, when I was preaching as an elder in church and saying "In my Father's house, there are many mansions, When I go, I will prep a place for you, so that where I am, you will also be there with me' I didnt know what I was preaching. But may be you can ask me now and I know much more beyond that. Yes, my life has fcking meaning. I now know where I will be going and I try to work towards making friends so when I go back, my boys over there will say, Hah, chair, you don finally relocate, welcome to your abode. And for countless others, they will need serious orientations and ass whooping by my boys...lol . Lest i forget, who amongst you dare to question in honesty to know where Lord Jesus, the Christ was, from Age 13 to 30 ? I guess many of you will embrace OBE and its purpose more if you care to research on that. Its not enough to just preach and not care about the truth about the history of Isa Ibn Mariam, Jesus of the Christ Consciousness.
its funny hw u started out tellng thm hw fear tugs ur hrt each time u hv dis xperiences ,suddenly u r a coach on it telln bigfrancais not to fear.y not tel thm who u rili r ?i c ur deception in 3A
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by ositadima1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
^^^ lol, what type of equipment are u using, whatever its I know it must be really expensive, 3A men, that's something!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CAMA Act: CAN Failed In Its Watchdog Role - David Bamgbose / Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.