Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses (10778 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigeria For Qatar — Asia’s Fastest Man, Ogunode / Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) / Victor Moses Was Playing Football When He Heard His Parents Had Been Murdered .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Johnnoah1st: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
bright007: Who is Victor Moses?~and why is he bearing the same name with Moses in the bible?
u no get google 4 ur opera? Go ask ham now.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Truckpusher(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
I SURE SAY IF YOU SEE THAT GUY NEAR YOU , YOU FOR FLOG AM grin grin grin grin.
thelastPope:

You are new here and have akready joined the kids doing first and second to comment. Please get serious and contribute meaningfully or go back to 2go.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by woye77: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
Bobbystanley: A normal human being will prefer super eagles ahead of three lions..England has no national team and cannot beat super falcons not to talk of Eagles.
you are very silly. The same Three lions that beat Eagles in 1994? The same three lions you couldn not beat in 2006 World cup? E maa tanraa yin angry angry angry
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Truckpusher(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
Make una no worry by time he's seriously injured and Nigeria abandons him with NFF playing politics with his career then we will see how patriotic he is...
Time will tell.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by BabaEto1: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
bright007: Who is Victor Moses?~and why is he bearing the same name with Moses in the bible?
Your name does not reflect your comments at all. I have read 2 of them here and I think you need a change of name to reflect your level of reasoning. Happy new year

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by 677ano(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
Rubbish, he only choose to play for Nigeria because he know he will not make the England team

When he gets injured playing for Nigeria and he is abandoned he will sing a new song
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by patostation(m): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
Lero15: They shd learn frm Agbonlahor and John Fashanu
Very well said. I remember when Nigeria dey beg Fashanu and his homosexual brother. Each time they insisted that they preferred England seeing them as more "pretigious". After nko? Who regret? Fashanu became a latter day lover of Nigerian football after his football carreer witnessed a shipwreck! Victor made a wise decision and he will certainly play many prestigious international games with Nigeria in future. If he had chosen the Three Lions, patapata na only one or two games dem go use am before killing his carreer. He would just be warming the substitution bench perpetually.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
Future leader: I think he did the right thing...well 2nd to comment...am new here pals
People are here making intelligent comments without bothering to write 1st to comment, you are acting like the child you are, can't even state your own reason why you feel V M made the right choice. Smh
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by nijanigga: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
CFCfan:
He is a Nigerian player that plays for Chelsea FC.
He has no bright chance playing for England. England has better and outstanding wingers,period. Walcott, young Ox name them.
Nigeria has nothing to offer.Nigeria will not qualify for the knock-out stage in south africa. Zambia will beat Nigeria hands down.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by nijanigga: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
Bobbystanley: A normal human being will prefer super eagles ahead of three lions..England has no national team and cannot beat super falcons not to talk of Eagles.

He has no bright chance playing for England. England has better and outstanding wingers,period. Walcott, young Ox name them.
Nigeria has nothing to offer.Nigeria will not qualify for the knock-out stage in south africa. Zambia will beat Nigeria hands down.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Tittos: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
thelastPope:

You are new here and have akready joined the kids doing first and second to comment. Please get serious and contribute meaningfully or go back to 2go.
Chai!! 2go..lol,that's mean
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by gp66(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
The spirit of the real Super Eagle is in Moses. A patriotic Nigeria will always want to stand for his country. I believe all other well meaning Nigerian footballers would emulate the patriotism Moses exhibited. God bless Victor Moses and God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
tallfish145: Na because he knows that he can't get first team shirt. Anyway right choice
so u feel stewart downing, chamberlain and the other overated english boys in his position are better than him? Na. Moses plays 4 Chelsea a top club in England. Am pretty sure that if he had chosen England, he wld be a regular player because the only player in the England squad that i feel could be his major competition would be Ashley Young(imo, he has a better final ball than moses).
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Abbey2sam(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
redsun: Of course he made the right choice that is suitable for him.His chances are slim and almost unrecognizable in england squad,but in nigeria he will be seen as a demi god.

I think you are right, but whatever his reasons are he made the right decision
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Acecube(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
nijanigga:

guy talk truth u like super eagles.. ur comment even shows how patriotic you're. and if to say u no like moses u for no open dis thread con comment join. And Me n u know say zambia too small.. Chill
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Acecube(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
micoco: so u feel stewart downing, chamberlain and the other overated english boys in his position are better than him? Na. Moses plays 4 Chelsea a top club in England. Am pretty sure that if he had chosen England, he wld be a regular player because the only player in the England squad that i feel could be his major competition would be Ashley Young(imo, he has a better final ball than moses).
true talk bro, moses is very good at taking on defenders ( his movement reminds me of jayjay lol)... But when it comes to delivering the final ball.. he finds it difficult to do that ( that's an edge hazard have over him ).hence, He needs to work on his deliverings, be it passing, crossing and shooting..
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Acecube(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
woye77:
you are very silly. The same Three lions that beat Eagles in 1994? The same three lions you couldn not beat in 2006 World cup? E maa tanraa yin angry angry angry
Nigeria did not qualify for 2006 world cup.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by caukerzee(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
You are female. Nuff said. lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by jude33084(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
ola_pluto: This is highly commendable. Deep patriotism you cannot fault considering his parents were murdered in religious riots. Nigeria needs people like Moses as examples to those bent on vendetta.

I beg all na wash jor, grin him papa dey Benin dey celebrate daily cheesy
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by caukerzee(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
nijanigga:
Victor moses is better than Ox and Young. The only reason he wount be a regular in the england NT is because he is not a native english man.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by caukerzee(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
Reminds me of onouha. In his words. "I dont feel nigerian, i am not nigerian and i wount play for nigeria". ASK ME WHERE ONOUHA IS NOW?? Moses made the best desision for his intl career.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by sundaybam(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
I pray he shines wella and nigeria should win the cup.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by nijanigga: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
Acecube: true talk bro, moses is very good at taking on defenders ( his movement reminds me of jayjay lol)... But when it comes to delivering the final ball.. he finds it difficult to do that ( that's an edge hazard have over him ).hence, He needs to work on his deliverings, be it passing, crossing and shooting..
How many goals has he scored for wigan or how many assists,and when did he join chelsea? Rubbish talk.Nigeria is teamless.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by nijanigga: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
sundaybam: I pray he shines wella and nigeria should win the cup.
Keep on dreaming.Nigeia can't even beat zambia,maybe cup of vuvuzela.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by caukerzee(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
nijanigga:
Why are you being so pessimistic?
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by sambos994(m): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
nijanigga:

But we did beat zambia...
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Acecube(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
nijanigga:
How many goals has he scored for wigan or how many assists,and when did he join chelsea? Rubbish talk.Nigeria is teamless.
guy you must be high on something, didn't you read the part i said he should work on his ''final balls be it passing(assist), crossing and shooting ''?... Btw na by force to follow super eagles go support carthage eagles na....
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by nijanigga: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
caukerzee: Why are you being so pessimistic?
Nigerians don't like to face reality.The fact is Nigerians like fire bridgade approach and depend on 99% luck.Friends it should be the other way.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by nijanigga: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
sambos994:

But we did beat zambia...
Anybody in his right mind won't be dreaming on reaching knock out stage talk less of winning the cup.
The present squad is below 20% performance of the 1994 winning squad.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Hemanwel(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
thelastPope:

hahaha...
2M likes
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Zandarazanzan: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
Thumbs up, victor.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by MegaMan2020: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
Victor is a TRUE Naija man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brentford Sign Christian Eriksen Just 7 Months After Suffering A Cardiac Arrest / Enugu Government Allocates Plots Of Land To Rangers Players / World Top Ten Club Rankings - Your Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.