Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses (10777 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigeria For Qatar — Asia’s Fastest Man, Ogunode / Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) / Victor Moses Was Playing Football When He Heard His Parents Had Been Murdered .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Ajengogo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
How come he didn't refer to Nigeria as "my country" throughout his comment Just thinking aloud...
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by AndreUweh(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
Bobbystanley: A normal human being will prefer super eagles ahead of three lions..England has no national team and cannot beat super falcons not to talk of Eagles.
Yet Nigeria nor any African team hasn't beaten England before.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Mandesz(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
Check and like this page:
www.facebook.com/thedarkcontinent
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by bamac(m): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
moses controls d ball more dan walcot,oxlaid,young etc

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by samwash(m): 2:30am On Jan 02, 2013
nijanigga:
Anybody in his right mind won't be dreaming on reaching knock out stage talk less of winning the cup.
The present squad is below 20% performance of the 1994 winning squad.
Why do we Nigerian always compare d persent day team wit d 1994 squad?Somebodi build dat team. why can dey build a more better team dan dat of d 1994 squad?
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 02, 2013
Lero15: bros na lie joor
Before?Can England even defeat The super Falconet?If they can while dem dey husstle people from other countries to come play for them?them for dey use those their players when resemble charles Dicken's description for Oliver Twist
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by dainvincible(m): 6:59am On Jan 02, 2013
Thumbs up man!
U ve made d right decision.
I love this guy.
May God help u.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 02, 2013
677ano: Rubbish, he only choose to play for Nigeria because he know he will not make the England team

When he gets injured playing for Nigeria and he is abandoned he will sing a new song

Shut up and fuc.k off. Fool.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2013
woye77:
you are very silly. The same Three lions that beat Eagles in 1994?

One nil in a friendly played on English turf, in a match the Super Eagles dominated from start to finish.

The same three lions you couldn not beat in 2006 World cup? E maa tanraa yin angry angry angry

2002 actually. A 0-0 draw at the WC. Credible result. Oh, and that was 10 years ago, so it's a bit irrelevant, just like the other result.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Bratking(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2013
Victor na real mugu o. Who in his right mind would pick an under-achieving, divided national team over an established one with real organisation. E bi like say him head no correct self.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 02, 2013
Bratking: Victor na real mugu o. Who in his right mind would pick an under-achieving, divided national team over an established one with real organisation. E bi like say him head no correct self.

To be honest, there is no real gulf in class between the Three Lions and the Super Eagles today. Victor Moses will have a brighter future in the Eagles because he will be a very important member of the squad.

As some other posters have already said, the likes of Agbonlahor, Nedum Onuoha and John Fashanu; though splendid players, never really had a future with the England National team.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by philip7: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2013
Patriotism of the highest order, his parent(a clergy) were brutally murdered in the north religious crises and was hurriedly shipped to the Uk at the age of 9. Despite that, he holds no grudges against this country shedding the blood of innocent lives. The likes of Williams sisters were opposite because of what their uncle did to them.
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Ninilowo(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2013
Future leader: I think he did the right thing...well 2nd to comment...am new here pals
You IS welcome but do not join the wagon of "1st to comment"
Re: I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses by Ninilowo(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2013
thelastPope:

You are new here and have akready joined the kids doing first and second to comment. Please get serious and contribute meaningfully or go back to 2go.
1 million likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup / Arsene Wenger Is "Desperate" To Return To Football Management At 70 / World Top Ten Club Rankings - Your Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.