Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? (23270 Views)

Why Do People Find It Awkward When I Dance Traditional Music / The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by cap28: 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
havent seen it yet as its not out until next week here in the UK, but i'll definitely be going to see it as i love Tarantino's movies.

until then i'll reserve my comments, but i'm hoping it will live up to my expectations.

here is Tarantino and the cast taking questions from the media :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gaUh3F2DzY
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
Still schooling Logicboy1 on why there can be a parallel between spirituality and agnosticism:

Spirituality may involve perceiving or wishing to perceive life as more important ("higher"wink, more complex or more integrated with one's world view; as contrasted with the merely sensual.

Many spiritual traditions, accordingly, share a common spiritual theme: the "path", "work", practice, or tradition of perceiving and internalizing one's "true" nature and relationship to the rest of existence (God, creation (the universe), or life), and of becoming free of the lesser egoic self (or ego) in favor of being more fully one's "true" "Self".

Human knowledge and experience is the most important thing... And the "supreme being" means something that controls the unknown and not necessarily the God these religious folks talk about... Stop running around like a raving lunatic - let those who can discern deeper things educate your enslaved mind because you're lost, boy.. grin
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
Plarp:
nigga you better wake up... they tell you that for the same reason i used to tell black women i didnt find other races attractive. You cant believe everything a woman tells you lol, they have their motives.

There is a reason why you mainly see successful attractive black women with white men, you have to put 2 and 2 together in your head. Trust me you wont hear the truth from them. wink

However, loads of successful black men are also with black women... It's about aligning with whoever is down for the cause and doing what you have to do... Even DJango had to blow uncle tom's kneel cap and brains off because he wasn't down for the cause... grin

I know women are the biggest liars on this planet, but the ability to be able to see through their lies is the most important thing... So I know liars when I meet them...
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 10, 2013
Hehehe... I am enjoying some spiritual lectures here. But, somebody failed to define spiritual or spirituality in all essence.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 10, 2013
shymexx: Still schooling Logicboy1 on why there can be a parallel between spirituality and agnosticism:

Spirituality may involve perceiving or wishing to perceive life as more important ("higher"wink, more complex or more integrated with one's world view; as contrasted with the merely sensual.

Many spiritual traditions, accordingly, share a common spiritual theme: the "path", "work", practice, or tradition of perceiving and internalizing one's "true" nature and relationship to the rest of existence (God, creation (the universe), or life), and of becoming free of the lesser egoic self (or ego) in favor of being more fully one's "true" "Self".

Human knowledge and experience is the most important thing... And the "supreme being" means something that controls the unknown and not necessarily the God these religious folks talk about... Stop running around like a raving lunatic - let those who can discern deeper things educate your enslaved mind because you're lost, boy.. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/942988_Epic_fail_pngc6b9fab83fc4a384c2b6c52fd86a77ae

Agnosticism has nothing to do with spirituality. It s simply a stance on the existence of God that it is impossible to know, or one doesnt know.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2013
Logicboy03:
Agnosticism has nothing to do with spirituality. It s simply a stance on the existence of God that it is impossible to know, or one doesnt know.

My point is that you can be agnostic and still be spiritual... However, agnosticism has nothing to do with atheism, period... And most African religions have more in common with agnosticism when it comes to God albeit the only thing that makes/made them religious is the worship of deities... I referenced Ifa - and I can also reference the Dogon and the sirius star... Heck, even the 5percenters are also agnostic in their practice, hence, why "supreme being" is used to explain the unknown and the unexplainable...

1 Like

Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 10, 2013
shymexx:

My point is that you can be agnostic and still be spiritual... However, agnosticism has nothing to do with atheism, period... And most African religions have more in common with agnosticism when it comes to God albeit the only thing that makes/made them religious is the worship of deities... I referenced Ifa - and I can also reference the Dogon and the sirius star... Heck, even the 5percenters are also agnostic in their practice, hence, why "supreme being" is used to explain the unknown and the unexplainable...

Was that your point? You tried to lie that an agnostic believed in a supreme being

shymexx:

You said your grandmother was agnostic, which means she believed in a supreme being - case closed...

Atheism is the new white man's religion - better watch out before you become a victim!
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by PhysicsQED(m): 12:49am On Jan 10, 2013
I came across a link to some interviews with former slaves on this page:

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/wpa/wpahome.html

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/wpa/index.html

These three interviews are particularly unsettling to read:

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/wpa/toler1.html

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/wpa/anderso1.html (note the part about the dogs and also how she appreciated her house slave position)

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/wpa/reynold1.html

These interviews show that the extremely frequent use of the n word in this film was basically realistic. The way the slaves being interviewed use it so much in the interviews to refer to black people shows that it had been used casually and very frequently in their lifetimes to the point where they had become used to it.

After reading some of the interviews on that site, I also do wonder a little why the harshness of slavery was barely shown in movies dealing with that era until this film. Apart from the TV series Roots, some media depictions of this era seem to actually play down or ignore that aspect of slavery. Even movies like Glory and some other movies set around the time of the civil war kind of gloss over it and there are even some fiction and nonfiction based films/books like Gone With the Wind that are basically propaganda that go in the other direction and try to make the antebellum south and slavery in America in general look more idyllic and civilized. Tarantino said when that when carrying out research for the film he came across far worse things that actually happened during slavery than were depicted in his film and I have no doubt that this is true. But I wonder why nothing as bad as what was seen in this film (like the slave being torn apart by dogs - which was based on reality) has been depicted in movies dealing with that era before? Even if the movie is awkward to watch in some ways, I think everyone involved in this movie at least deserves credit for having the guts to depict such unpleasant material honestly instead of downplaying it or pushing it to the background like some other films have done.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 10, 2013
Logicboy03:
Was that your point? You tried to lie that an agnostic believed in a supreme being

You said your grandmother never cared for paganism nor christ because there's no justification that they do or do not exist, however, she cared about her family ... Family represents life - and agnosticism represents knowledge/evidence-based-inquiry and the lack of knowledge is what fuels the skepticism...

Supreme being is always denoted by the letter "X" - meaning the "unknown" that gives life and controls the universe... So an agnostic that cared about life, definitely know there's a supreme being(X, unknown), but just didn't see the justification in the organised(religious) approach in which things are done...

Logicboy03:
My grandmother did not speak english and grew up in a pagan religion/tradition. She didnt care for christ or Efa

My grandmother was an agnostic/atheist she didnt believe in any of the pagan rituals and clearly stated that her family came first and they were her whole life.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 10, 2013
PhysicsQED: I came across a link to some interviews with former slaves on this page:

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/wpa/wpahome.html

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/wpa/index.html

These three interviews are particularly unsettling to read:

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/wpa/toler1.html

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/wpa/anderso1.html (note the part about the dogs and also how she appreciated her house slave position)

These interviews show that the extremely frequent use of the n word in this film was basically realistic. The way the slaves being interviewed use it so much in the interviews to refer to black people shows that it had been used casually and very frequently in their lifetimes to the point where they had become used to it.

After reading some of the interviews on that site, I also do wonder a little why the harshness of slavery was barely shown in movies dealing with that era until this film. Apart from the TV series Roots, some media depictions of this era seem to actually play down or ignore that aspect of slavery. Even movies like Glory and some other movies set around the time of the civil war kind of gloss over it and there are even some fiction and nonfiction based films/books like Gone With the Wind that are basically propaganda that go in the other direction and try to make the antebellum south and slavery in America in general look more idyllic and civilized. Tarantino said when that when carrying out research for the film he came across far worse things that actually happened during slavery than were depicted in his film and I have no doubt that this is true. But I wonder why nothing as bad as what was seen in this film (like the slave being torn apart by dogs - which was based on reality) has been depicted in movies dealing with that era before? Even if the movie is awkward to watch in some ways, I think everyone involved in this movie at least deserves credit for having the guts to depict such unpleasant material honestly instead of downplaying it or pushing it to the background like some other films have done.

True at the bolded parts...

I think they should have also included what Django said about his wife being too damaged for the position of a house slave and that she'll be used as a comforter or something like that... I'll like to know what comforters do... Were they female sex slaves?? sad
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by PhysicsQED(m): 1:16am On Jan 10, 2013
shymexx:
I think they should have also included what Django said about his wife being too damaged for the position of a house slave and that she'll be used as a comforter or something like that... I'll like to know what comforters do... Were they female sex slaves?? sad

Basically. It's implied that the "comfort girls" were slaves the plantation owner or overseers used specifically for sex.

In the interview with Mary Reynolds that I posted a link to above, she mentions something from her life as a slave that describes the reality:

"They was a cabin called the spinnin' house and two looms and two spinnin' wheels goin' all the time, and two nigger women sewing all the time. It took plenty sewin' to make all the things for a place so big. Once massa goes to Baton Rouge and brung back a yaller girl dressed in fine style. She was a seamster nigger. He builds her a house way from the quarters and she done fine sewin' for the whites. Us niggers knowed the doctor took a black woman quick as he did a white and took any on his place he wanted, and he took them often. But mostly the chillun born on the place looked like niggers. Aunt Cheyney allus say four of hers were massas, but he didn't give them no mind. But this yaller gal breeds so fast and gits a mess of white young'uns. She larnt them fine manners and combs out they hair.

"Once two of them goes down the hill to the doll house where the Kilpatrick chillun am playin'. They wants to go in the dollhouse and one the Kilpatrick boys say, That's for white chillun.' They say, "We ain't no niggers, cause we got the same daddy you has, and he comes to see us near every day and fotches us clothes and things from town.' They is fussin' and Missy Kilpatrick is listenin' out her chamber window. She heard them white niggers say, He is our daddy and we call him daddy when he comes to our house to see our mama.'

No doubt there were similar stories on other plantations.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 10, 2013
PhysicsQED:
Basically. It's implied that the "comfort girls" were slaves the plantation owner or overseers used specifically for sex.

In the interview with Mary Reynolds that I posted a link to above, she mentions something from her life as a slave that describes the reality:

No doubt there were similar stories on other plantations.

That's sad!! And the funniest thing about it is that, Kerry Washington(the woman who played the role) is a modern day "comfort girl" - movie directors pass her around for sex... grin

Damn!! And black women still run around these white men who disrespected them and destroyed them psychologically for life smh... That's where the baby mums and single mothers syndrome/culture originated from!! sad
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by PhysicsQED(m): 1:45am On Jan 10, 2013
shymexx:

That's sad!! And the funniest thing about it is that, Kerry Washington(the woman who played the role) is a modern day "comfort girl" - movie directors pass her around for sex... grin

What do you mean? Are you saying this because she dates white guys in real life? That's her personal life, and I don't think it makes sense to read more into it than might be there. It might be a class issue as much as anything - i.e., a "high class" black woman seeing mostly or only white guys at her "level" to date. If she dates white guys in real life it doesn't necessarily take away from the significance of what her character represents in the movie.

Damn!! And black women still run around these white men who disrespected them and destroyed them psychologically for life smh... That's where the baby mums and single mothers syndrome/culture originated from!! sad

The baby moms/single mothers problem in some black communities originated from some black fathers not being there for their women and kids. Maybe more of them would be there if things had been easier for black people as a whole in those communities, but ultimately the responsibility for how things turn out in a family still rests with the parents and the father is a major part of that.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 10, 2013
PhysicsQED:
What do you mean? Are you saying this because she dates white guys in real life? That's her personal life, and I don't think it makes sense to read more into it than might be there. It might be a class issue as much as anything - i.e., a "high class" black woman seeing mostly or only white guys at her "level" to date. If she dates white guys in real life it doesn't necessarily take away from the significance of what her character represents in the movie.

Basically, I was alluding to what John Mayer said about her and how movie directors pass her around in hollywood for roles... However, she played her role well in the movie...

The baby moms/single mothers problem in some black communities originated from some black fathers not being there for their women and kids. Maybe more of them would be there if things had been easier for black people as a whole in those communities, but ultimately the responsibility for how things turn out in a family still rests with the parents and the father is a major part of that.

However, you can also deny the fact that history, or experience subconsciously affects the way we think and do things... A parallel can also be drawn from how subservient the slaves were back then and how much of good servants black people are right now to white people.. Also the mandingo fight in the movie and black on black crime are also kind of relative...

I'm not blaming no one but our experience(s) from the past is kind of affecting who we are today and our thought process... The past destroyed us and till we rid ourselves off it, we'll always be in the doldrums as a people...
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 10, 2013
Shymexx is full of Shyt!

Case closed
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by coogar: 2:01am On Jan 10, 2013
why this whole argument? if django unchained can cause this much hysteria then we would have heaps of epistles when "lincoln" drops later in the month.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by 2legit2qwt: 2:15am On Jan 10, 2013
coogar: why this whole argument? if django unchained can cause this much hysteria then we would have heaps of epistles when "lincoln" drops later in the month.

Lincoln is out already
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by PhysicsQED(m): 2:19am On Jan 10, 2013
shymexx:

Basically, I was alluding to what John Mayer said about her

To be honest, I'm still not entirely sure what Mayer was trying to say about Kerry Washington with that comment of his. He seems to have been saying she was "white enough" in behavior/attitude or similar enough to a white girl in how she acts, that she would be attractive to him even though he's not attracted to black women.

and how movie directors pass her around in hollywood for roles

Meaning? Who "passed her around" for roles? This comment confuses me because I didn't really get that impression of her.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by coogar: 2:31am On Jan 10, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Lincoln is out already

not out in my neck of woods.....
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 10, 2013
PhysicsQED:
To be honest, I'm still not entirely sure what Mayer was trying to say about Kerry Washington with that comment of his. He seems to have been saying she was "white enough" in behavior/attitude or similar enough to a white girl in how she comes across, that she would be attractive to him even though he's not attracted to black women.

Nah, he was alluding to how whorish, how she sucks white dycks, and how would fvck your friend and tell you with confidence that she did - in a way similar to how white girls act..

Meaning? Who "passed her around" for roles? This comment confuses me because I didn't really get that impression of her.

This isn't even news anymore - it's old story... Kerry Washington, Halle Berry, and Zoe Saldana are in a class of their own when it comes to this.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 10, 2013
Logicboy03: Shymexx is full of Shyt!

Case closed

Says a militant atheist - militant and atheist is so oxymoronic, but that's who you're, son.. An oxymoron!!

2 Likes

Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 10, 2013
shymexx:

Says a militant atheist - militant and atheist is so oxymoronic, but that's who you're, son.. An oxymoron!!

Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by PhysicsQED(m): 2:50am On Jan 10, 2013
shymexx:

Nah, he was alluding to how whorish, how she sucks white dycks, and how would fvck your friend and tell you with confidence that she did - in a way similar to how white girls act..

If that was really what he meant, he would have received even more backlash than he did for his comment. Also, if part of what he was saying was that she likes white guys so he likes her, then he might have just said that instead. I think he was probably trying to say something different.

This isn't even news anymore - it's old story... Kerry Washington, Halle Berry, and Zoe Saldana are in a class of their own when it comes to this.

Well, I don't know much about the shady underworld of Hollywood and what actresses and actors sleep with what directors or producers for roles. I assumed it happened occasionally in the movie business, but I've never come across anything about these three people you mention here that would make me assume that directors were "passing them around." But in the end I don't think it matters. Their personal lives don't really matter that much and we should focus on the performances.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Blyss: 2:53am On Jan 10, 2013
Zoe Saldana doesn't count she's Afro-Hispanic; they're whitewashed like a motherfuucker.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 10, 2013
PhysicsQED:
If that was really what he meant, he would have received even more backlash than he did for his comment. Also, if part of what he was saying was that she likes white guys so he likes her, then he might have just said that instead. I think he was probably trying to say something different.

John Mayer is a celebrity and he definitely gets insider's gist... And of all the black celebrities, how come he had to say this about Kerry Washington: "she'd be like, "Yeah, I sucked his di.ck. Whatever."?"

Well, I don't know much about the shady underworld of Hollywood and what actresses and actors sleep with what directors or producers for roles. I assumed it happened occasionally in the movie business, but I've never come across anything about these three people you mention here that would make me assume that directors were "passing them around." But in the end I don't think it matters. Their personal lives don't really matter that much and we should focus on the performances.

I was just alluding to the fact that the role was tailor-made for Kerry Washington... grin

Back to the movie... cool
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:20am On Jan 10, 2013
Im amused you think Im gonna read all that. With that said Iya e lo dumb

anyway

why is a thread about a movie suddenly about people with white spouses
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:25am On Jan 10, 2013
shymexx:

Basically, I was alluding to what John Mayer said about her and how movie directors pass her around in hollywood for roles... However, she played her role well in the movie...

Typical negro who feels he must degrade black women. Where was it ever said that she was passed around among movie directors? John Mayer is a singer, what the hell does that have to do with movie directors, she dated Mayer and he was implying that when it comes to sex she's very blaise, so what?

Where's the proof that's she been passed around for movies esp when Jamie is the one who mentioned her to QT cos she played his wife in Ray.

Get your fake gossip correct.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Blyss: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2013
ThiefOfHearts: Im amused you think Im gonna read all that. With that said Iya e lo dumb

anyway

why is a thread about a movie suddenly about people with white spouses

pretty eyes.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 10, 2013
ThiefOfHearts:
Typical negro who feels he must degrade black women. Where was it ever said that she was passed around among movie directors? John Mayer is a singer, what the hell does that have to do with movie directors, she dated Mayer and he was implying that when it comes to sex she's very blaise, so what?

Where's the proof that's she been passed around for movies esp when Jamie is the one who mentioned her to QT cos she played his wife in Ray.

Get your fake gossip correct.

Kerry Washington = LovePeddler of hollywood... She belongs to that class with Halle Berry and Zoe Saldana... Nas also made a song about her and her ilk - and dedicated 16 bars to them... grin
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2013
About the movie and why white people should be the traumatised ones:

Moviegoers tweet desire to kill white people after seeing 'Django Unchained'
After seeing the new Quentin Tarantino movie "Django Unchained," a number of moviegoers issued violent and racist tweets expressing a desire to kill white people, Twitchy reported Sunday.

"Seeing Django reignited my desire to kill white people," said "Flex."

The tweet had been deleted, but many more were available.

"After watching Django, all I wanna do is shoot white people," another person said.

"We need a modern dy django to kill some white people (sic)," tweeted another.

"#IsItWrongIf u wanna kill all white for 30min after you see Django Unchained (sic)," added "Joey Logan."

"After watching Django all I want to do is eat baked beans and biscuits and shoot white people for money," said "Rusty Nail."

In all, Twitchy posted 13 tweets expressing a racist desire to murder white people.

"If you’re worried about gun violence in the movie, just stop! Remember, this film received a stamp of approval from anti-gun fanatic Michael Moore," the Twitchy staff added.

"This weekend, go see 'Django'. I still can't get this movie outta my head- & I don't want to! Ignore all nonsense u've heard bout 'violence,' (sic)" Moore tweeted, despite warnings from critics.

"There's enough gun violence in the film to make the movie Scarface look like a Disney adventure," Leslie Sisman wrote at the Huffington Post, and Chiderah Monde of the New York Daily News called it “this season’s bloodiest movie…”
http://www.examiner.com/article/moviegoers-tweet-desire-to-kill-white-people-after-seeing-django-unchained
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by PhysicsQED(m): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2013
ThiefOfHearts: Im amused you think Im gonna read all that. With that said Iya e lo dumb

So let me see if I have this right.

You clearly misinterpreted what I wrote, in your eagerness to moan about the "Nigerian mentality" on a thread that had nothing to do with it.

Then I explained what the actual scene was that was being referenced and said that you should have looked up the scene because it seemed like you hadn't actually seen the movie (a reasonable assumption, actually, given your total confusion about what scene was being referenced, even after it had already been described).

You then proceeded to call me a "loon" (a crazy person) simply for making the assumption that you hadn't actually seen the movie and for assuming that you meant Nigerians living in Nigeria when you talked about Nigerians laughing. Neither of these assumptions is an insult on you and neither of them warrants any insult against me - a simple explanation of what I got wrong would suffice.

After I insulted you back, pointed out your comprehension problems, and pointed out the stupidity of claiming that one of the most basic kinds of masks anyone can make somehow isn't a mask, you then proceed to insult my mother.

What a classy and reasonable way to behave: misunderstand someone, insult them for no reason, refuse to admit to the clear mistake that you made, and when insulted back, insult their mother.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by PhysicsQED(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2013
Thief of Hearts,

I hope you don't act this unpleasantly in real life.

You perpetuate the stereotype about unnecessarily aggressive women with "attitude" problems that guys complain about. You probably think your conduct on this thread is somehow normal, but I have to tell you honestly that behaving like this is absolutely not normal. Try and work on your attitude issues and learn to comport yourself like an actual human being in the future. This thread was opened as a discussion meant for human beings, not wild animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing In A River To Become A Chief In Bayelsa.Photos / Opinion: Personalities Of An HAUSA/IGBO/YORUBA Man(the Good And Bad Sides) / Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.