Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language (17399 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo / What Special Name(s) Do You Call Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
Bi mo gunyan to fele, bi mo sebe to kii to leran, bi mo tun roka eleran igbe elegusi ko to lati fiyin folodumare, let me call him
Eru jeje tin migbo kijikiji
Gbongbo idile Jesse
Kiniun eya Judah
Oba ton be kaye to mabe
Jesu to ti wa ni ibere pepe
Aiku, aitii, aisha, aidibaje
Oba to lo kanrin kesee
Ogbigba ti ngba alailara
Gbanigbani ti ngba alailenikan
Olowogbogboro tin'gbomo re lofin aiye
Eleti lu kare bi ajere
Ogbomo nija keru boloro
Oran'mo nise faya ti
Aduro tinni lojo isoro
Akire sore, asore kiri
Apata aiyeraye, ibi isadi
Oba tinje emini maru
Emi ni tin je Emi ni
Woro kansoso, okansoso ola odidi timbe lodidi
Oro modimodi tin gbe asebi mi bi kalokalo
Oba mi ofa'sebi lakalaka so asebi nu sigbo
Ayinyin tan, akiki tan
Elegba gbeje oruko
Ose fun ibi ti oba mi de o o o

m.facebook.com/shollynoob/timeline/story?ut=2&wstart=1354348800&wend=1357027199&hash=6046835375435671137&pagefilter=3&ustart=1&_rdr
Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
Yahawashamashama
Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by ijawkid(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
AYEBA!!!!!!!!.....

1 Like

Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by UyiIredia(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
Osanobua nodoghua !
Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by ijawkid(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
Uyi Iredia: Osanobua nodoghua !

Where is you from??.....edo or delta state.....
Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 01, 2013
Jah
Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy New Year!
Praise The Lord
Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
Good evening,

I really do not understand your post. Do you mean we should post what we call God in our native language or you mean we should call God names, like insult him?

I would have understood if I understand one word from your post but as it is, your post is as clear as Greek to me.

1 Like

Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by UyiIredia(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
ijawkid:

Where is you from??.....edo or delta state.....

Edo.
Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
striktlymi: Good evening,

I really do not understand your post. Do you mean we should post what we call God in our native language or you mean we should call God names, like insult him?

I would have understood if I understand one word from your post but as it is, your post is as clear as Greek to me.

U dere to insult God?, then u are on ur own. I guess u can't read Yoruba lang. I mean call him different names in your native lang
Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
shollynoob:

U dere to insult God?, then u are on ur own. I guess u can't read Yoruba lang. I mean call him different names in your native lang

Good evening again,
I will advice that you modify the topic of the post cause it can be misinterpreted.

Anyways, now that I understand what you mean then

Oghena (God), Jesu Christi (Jesus Christ).

PS: I wonder where I insulted God in my post...hmmm.

1 Like

Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
striktlymi:

Good evening again,
I will advice that you modify the topic of the post cause it can be misinterpreted.

Anyways, now that I understand what you mean then

Oghena (God), Jesu Christi (Jesus Christ).

PS: I wonder where I insulted God in my post...hmmm.

Noted...Thks

>>> Emmanuel
Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by ijawkid(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Edo.

Na him be say we near each other o.........cheesy
Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by OmoAlata(f): 12:17am On Jan 02, 2013
striktlymi: or you mean we should call God names, like insult him?

To call someone names means exactly what you thought wink
Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by UyiIredia(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
ijawkid:

Na him be say we near each other o.........cheesy

Yes o cheesy
Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ijawkid and Uyi Iredia near each other lol
Uyi Iredia:

Yes o cheesy
Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by Stritklymi(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
Am kind of wandering what do atheists call God?
Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
Stritklymi: Am kind of wandering what do atheists call God?
Intelligent Being may be
Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by emmabest2000(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
ogbajiri igwe kpo ya nku ,

akata isi ebue .

onye ukwu na ogbo ogu .

1 Like

Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by Stritklymi(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2013
emma_best2000: ogbajiri igwe kpo ya nku ,

akata isi ebue .

onye ukwu na ogbo ogu .
good morning sir,
i'll advice you to please re-write what you wrote in English, you just have to know that NL is not your dusty dirty village
btw what civilization do you hail from? Welcome to the new age! ( ibo's like embarasing themselves)
Re: The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2013
Stritklymi: good morning sir,
i'll advice you to please re-write what you wrote in English, you just have to know that NL is not your dusty dirty village
btw what civilization do you hail from? Welcome to the new age! ( ibo's like embarasing themselves)
Maybe u ll need to re-read the topic of the thread. Thks man!

(1) (Reply)

Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven / "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell / We Are Ready To Take Over From Oritsejafor – Northern CAN Replies Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.